Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: Weird Bathrooms

  1. #31

  2. #32

  3. #33
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    20,780

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

    There was a club in NYC where the bathrooms were individual stalls along one wall. The doors were clear glass until you walked in and then they would fog over so nobody could see inside, but you could still see out to the dance floor.

    I was in an outhouse atop a mountain near Mammoth. It was slightly raised so you would get this constant breeze from below, and the occasional shocking, yet oddly refreshing gust of wind.

  4. #34

  5. #35
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    39,971

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

    is that dave barry?
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

  6. #36
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,357

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Wait.. what/where the fuck is this?!?!?!?

    Im serious. Does anyone know anything about this baby punching sculpture?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

  7. #37
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,585

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

    that is pretty intense isnt it? on top of him throwing around babies and stomping on one, his junk is fucking hanging out.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

  8. #38
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,128

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    there's this place called "tom's bbq" in arizona. i used to work near the one on country club and southern and i'd go there to read the paper and listen to some blues while i eat. well, one day i finally had to use their bathroom. i got up to where the bathrooms would most likely be, but they weren't there. there was a vending machine and a phone booth though. the vending machine seemed out of place, since it was a restaurant. just as i turn to ask someone where the restroom is, a guy comes out of the vending machine by opening the front like a door. apparently the ladies room was behind the phone booth. so strange.

  9. #39
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,585

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

    awesome.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

  10. #40
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    39,971

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Im serious. Does anyone know anything about this baby punching sculpture?
    Vigeland Sculpture Park is a part of the Frogner Park, located in the district of Oslo called Frogner, west of the city centre.

    Probably the most famous park in Norway, it was created by sculptor Gustav Vigeland between the years 1907 and 1942. Most of the sculptures date from the years 1926 to 1942.

    The park has as its theme what could be called the "Human Condition." Most of the statues depict people engaging in various typically human pursuits, such as running, wrestling, dancing, hugging, holding hands and so on. However, Vigeland occasionally included some statues that are more abstract, and to some degree defy understanding. Such as the "Man attacked by Babies" statue, which shows an adult male, fighting off a horde of tiny babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

  11. #41
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,357

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Vigeland Sculpture Park is a part of the Frogner Park, located in the district of Oslo called Frogner, west of the city centre.

    Probably the most famous park in Norway, it was created by sculptor Gustav Vigeland between the years 1907 and 1942. Most of the sculptures date from the years 1926 to 1942.

    The park has as its theme what could be called the "Human Condition." Most of the statues depict people engaging in various typically human pursuits, such as running, wrestling, dancing, hugging, holding hands and so on. However, Vigeland occasionally included some statues that are more abstract, and to some degree defy understanding. Such as the "Man attacked by Babies" statue, which shows an adult male, fighting off a horde of tiny babies.
    Ahhhh. Thanks for that Tom. Well, I one day want to visit Norway, so I will have to make a mental note to visit there. I hope that baby punching sculpture is still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

  12. #42
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    14,995

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

    Man attacked by Babies

    one halloween, i covered my entire body including my face and even my shoes with different size cabbage dolls and i was also a mime ... i had fake blood all over like they were eating me ... my work didnt think it was funny ...x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  13. #43
    Entry level Alt kitt kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    6,081

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms


  14. #44

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    here is my dave barry story:
    once, at the wendy's at us1 and 57th ave here in miami(the most profitable wendys in the us BTW) dave was there with his wife and son(who had a cast on his leg). my fam was there too. we left at the same time and my dad held the door for the barrys. my dad said to dave " I really like your columns on sunday"
    dave said "you're a sick man"

    the end.
    I'm going to put your sidekick in my mojito.

  15. #45
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,113

    Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

    Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    there is a bathroom in Vegas with urinals on a piece of the Berlin Wall. its pretty surreal.
    Is that at Main Street Station? I've been there before, but never had to use the bathroom and didn't find out about it until later.
    The Tinychat password is coache11a

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloka View Post
    Share the art bus to enhance the festival... can be used as stage for band ...
    I can also come early and help set up ...
    How can you say no to this offer, Goldenvoice?

Similar Threads

  1. WEIRD
    By C DUB YA in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 08:24 AM
  2. is it weird if i go by myself? has anyone here gone solo?
    By sbessiso in forum Past Experiences
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 09:24 PM
  3. Weird Al Yankovic
    By PassiveTheory in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 05:24 PM
  4. weird al and RATM
    By excoachella in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 10:58 PM
  5. I might be weird but
    By Jeegro in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 02:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •