Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird Bathrooms

Default Re: Weird Bathrooms

There was a club in NYC where the bathrooms were individual stalls along one wall. The doors were clear glass until you walked in and then they would fog over so nobody could see inside, but you could still see out to the dance floor.

I was in an outhouse atop a mountain near Mammoth. It was slightly raised so you would get this constant breeze from below, and the occasional shocking, yet oddly refreshing gust of wind.

is that dave barry?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Wait.. what/where the fuck is this?!?!?!?

Im serious. Does anyone know anything about this baby punching sculpture?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

that is pretty intense isnt it? on top of him throwing around babies and stomping on one, his junk is fucking hanging out.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    there's this place called "tom's bbq" in arizona. i used to work near the one on country club and southern and i'd go there to read the paper and listen to some blues while i eat. well, one day i finally had to use their bathroom. i got up to where the bathrooms would most likely be, but they weren't there. there was a vending machine and a phone booth though. the vending machine seemed out of place, since it was a restaurant. just as i turn to ask someone where the restroom is, a guy comes out of the vending machine by opening the front like a door. apparently the ladies room was behind the phone booth. so strange.

awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Im serious. Does anyone know anything about this baby punching sculpture?
    Vigeland Sculpture Park is a part of the Frogner Park, located in the district of Oslo called Frogner, west of the city centre.

Probably the most famous park in Norway, it was created by sculptor Gustav Vigeland between the years 1907 and 1942. Most of the sculptures date from the years 1926 to 1942.

The park has as its theme what could be called the "Human Condition." Most of the statues depict people engaging in various typically human pursuits, such as running, wrestling, dancing, hugging, holding hands and so on. However, Vigeland occasionally included some statues that are more abstract, and to some degree defy understanding. Such as the "Man attacked by Babies" statue, which shows an adult male, fighting off a horde of tiny babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Vigeland Sculpture Park is a part of the Frogner Park, located in the district of Oslo called Frogner, west of the city centre.

Probably the most famous park in Norway, it was created by sculptor Gustav Vigeland between the years 1907 and 1942. Most of the sculptures date from the years 1926 to 1942.

The park has as its theme what could be called the "Human Condition." Most of the statues depict people engaging in various typically human pursuits, such as running, wrestling, dancing, hugging, holding hands and so on. However, Vigeland occasionally included some statues that are more abstract, and to some degree defy understanding. Such as the "Man attacked by Babies" statue, which shows an adult male, fighting off a horde of tiny babies.
    Ahhhh. Thanks for that Tom. Well, I one day want to visit Norway, so I will have to make a mental note to visit there. I hope that baby punching sculpture is still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Man attacked by Babies

one halloween, i covered my entire body including my face and even my shoes with different size cabbage dolls and i was also a mime ... i had fake blood all over like they were eating me ... my work didnt think it was funny ...x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    here is my dave barry story:
    once, at the wendy's at us1 and 57th ave here in miami(the most profitable wendys in the us BTW) dave was there with his wife and son(who had a cast on his leg). my fam was there too. we left at the same time and my dad held the door for the barrys. my dad said to dave " I really like your columns on sunday"
    dave said "you're a sick man"

the end.
    I'm going to put your sidekick in my mojito.

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    there is a bathroom in Vegas with urinals on a piece of the Berlin Wall. its pretty surreal.
    Is that at Main Street Station? I've been there before, but never had to use the bathroom and didn't find out about it until later.