Thread: IT'S APRIL 12TH...AND MY TAXES...

Default IT'S APRIL 12TH...AND MY TAXES...

Still aren't done, dammit! Or, maybe I should say, done right? Turbo Tax my ass! When my PC died afew weeks ago, all imfo from previous years was lost, hasta-la-ta-ta, gone! So, between trying to keep up with new additions to the Coach lineup here on the board, working split shifts, and still trying to get aquainted with this new Windows Vista on my PC, I've managed to tarnish my plan at filing early! Anyone else fucking around with deductions, dividends, and downloading today???
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Default Re: IT'S APRIL 12TH...AND MY TAXES...

Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Just file an extension; you can do it online.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

the cpa exam eats my ass.
    Upcoming Shows:

Sasquatch Festival

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Still aren't done, dammit! Or, maybe I should say, done right? Turbo Tax my ass! When my PC died afew weeks ago, all imfo from previous years was lost, hasta-la-ta-ta, gone! So, between trying to keep up with new additions to the Coach lineup here on the board, working split shifts, and still trying to get aquainted with this new Windows Vista on my PC, I've managed to tarnish my plan at filing early! Anyone else fucking around with deductions, dividends, and downloading today???
    dude why didnt u back up ur shit ? i mean after ur HDD crashes u can still hook up ur HDD to another PC and back up files! i do it all the time for people.well i use too.. i dont know how that turbo tax program works but u can always back up personal files after . ur windows crashes .. so just pop that hard drive into anther PC and drop and drag ur files..hope this helps anone on here .sorry to hear about ur taxes man
    I Wanna Drive Into The Sunset

Coachella 2007
    Coachella 2008
    Coachella 2009
    Coachella 2010
    The Big 4 2011
    Coachella 2012 ( I WONT FUCKING MISS IT! )

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

I just did mine. took me 20 mins. yay simplicity.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul86 View Post
    dude why didnt u back up ur shit ? i mean after ur HDD crashes u can still hook up ur HDD to another PC and back up files! i do it all the time for people.well i use too.. i dont know how that turbo tax program works but u can always back up personal files after . ur windows crashes .. so just pop that hard drive into anther PC and drop and drag ur files..hope this helps anone on here .sorry to hear about ur taxes man
    Not only am I just a notch above the average national poverty level, I'm also just a notch above retard level when it comes to computer knowledge. Makes me wonder if I had computer knowledge, would I had been able to avoid paying this year?

We should be receiving our return a couple of days before Coachella. Awesome!!!

i hope I get mine right before the Coach too.that happened in 06 which was a blessing because I had forgotten my credit cards and had to use my debit card(direct deposit).

I got mine done ages ago (and got the refund), so I'm hoping I get my tax rebate right after Coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

It is now april 14th and i haven't started mine yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

So I'm assuming that because I owe $603 (I filed but did not pay yet) to federal I won't be receiving my $600 stimulus check right?
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Sasha, call the IRS; that happened to me the last time they sent out one of those rebate checks, but you have to call and tell them that's what you're doing-otherwise, they start sending you nastygrams
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Sasha, call the IRS; that happened to me the last time they sent out one of those rebate checks, but you have to call and tell them that's what you're doing-otherwise, they start sending you nastygrams
    I've been on hold with them on all of my lunches since last week... After about an hour of holding they simply cut you off and refer you to their FAQ. I'm sure that sometime in May I will be getting a letter advising me that my stimulus check has been eaten up by the federal tax I owe... Fuckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

my return has come and gone. well, some of it is saved for caochella.

Taxes done. Yesss!