Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PRINCE: INSULT to the COACHELLA BRAND!!

Default PRINCE: INSULT to the COACHELLA BRAND!!

What's in store for '09?
    Janet Jackson? Michael Jackson? Mariah Carey? Milli Vanilli (well, one is still alive)? or perhaps Vanilla Ice's triumphant return to the stage? Like, with MADONNA...the COACHELLA BRAND, has once again been tarnished!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I am the person I am today (aN electro-alternative-indie-hipster), because of the person I REFUSED to be, back then. I hated all those TOP 40 listening people then....still dislike those cocksuckers now. You fuckers might as well be skipping COACHELLA and be going to WANGO TANGO. FUCK that midget ass queer PRINCE. I WILL HAVE A SIGN IN MY CAR THAT SAYS "FUCK PRINCE" INSTEAD OF CARPOOLCHELLA...
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band

Default Re: PRINCE: INSULT to the COACHELLA BRAND!!

ban
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    ban
    no...teen spirit for you...fuck prince
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band

you wanna fuck Prince?

get in line
    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    you wanna fuck Prince?

get in line
    NEVER!!! I'm straight....thanks.., but no thanks...
    "gaypalmsprings" might like that, but not me.
    Coachella 2013

YOU'RE A FUCKING INSULT TO THE COACHELLA BRAND. STAY HOME DOUCHEBAG AND LEARN TO APPRECIATE MUSIC. GO RUB ONE OFF TO MORRISEY YA JAG
    Check out Sleeping is Giving in for great mixes and other cool stuff

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lediable76 View Post
    NEVER!!! I'm straight....thanks.., but no thanks...
    "gaypalmsprings" might like that, but not me.
    who the fuck are you? do you know any of us? no. do you have halfway decent taste in music? no. are you going to get popped in the mouth if you don't fuck off? yes.

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    who the fuck are you? do you know any of us? no. do you have halfway decent taste in music? no. are you going to get popped in the mouth if you don't fuck off? yes.
    at least my wig is blue aND NOT PINK....I STILL MAINTAIN THAT PRINCE IS A MIDGET ASS QUEER!!!
    Coachella 2013

at least my wig is blue aND NOT PINK....I STILL MAINTAIN THAT PRINCE IS A MIDGET ASS QUEER!!!
    that's right.
    I am doctor house.
    when I was born, I weighed sixteen kilobytes.
    go away.

Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    YOU'RE A FUCKING INSULT TO THE COACHELLA BRAND. STAY HOME DOUCHEBAG AND LEARN TO APPRECIATE MUSIC. GO RUB ONE OFF TO MORRISEY YA JAG
    YOU TOO BIATCH!!! EVEN THE PRODIGY WOULD NOT ENDORSE FUCKING PRINCE. I AM TRULY EMBARASSED FOR COACHELLA.;
    Coachella 2013

Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    hey now. there is no call to insult morrissey here. my goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    hey now. there is no call to insult morrissey here. my goodness.
    MORRISSEY.....A GAGILLIONTRIPAZILLION TIMES OVER THAT GUY WITH A MANGINA NAMED PONCE...I MEAN, PRINCE.
    Coachella 2013

Prince is Better than Morrissey.

oh yeah

FAIL
    Stevie Wonder, Jurassic 5!!, Magnetic Man, Pogo, Tycho, Tears for Fears 2013

Coach 06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13(1)
    Sasquatch 12
    Lolla 11(Chile)
    VOODOO 11
    Street Scene 07,08,09
    Rock the Bells 07

lediable-

get your finger off capslock, and then go away.
    nobody here likes you.
    you're fucking with our board, and I frankly don't appreciate it.
    if you don't fuck off soon, I'll make sure you're looking over your shoulder the entire festival. and with good fucking reason.

I'd take Morrissey over Prince...but I haven't seen Prince live yet. Morrissey is excellent live (for the big fans anyway).

Banned

Hahaha, how is Prince an insult to the Coachella brand? He is perhaps one of the greatest funk, R&B, jazz rock 'n roll guitartists to grace the stage. If that does not scream "eclectic Coachella music" I don't know does.

Nice sig, by the way. It really compliments your personality well. You're from "The Hip Side of Los Angeles," too? I am thinking about moving there, but my lease in "A Geographical Location That Let's Everyone Know How Pretentious and Cool I am" doesn't expire until Summer.

Prince is actually better live than Michael Jackson. He's a rocker. IMO

douche cabrone

lediable-

get your finger off capslock, and then go away.
    nobody here likes you.
    you're fucking with our board, and I frankly don't appreciate it.
    if you don't fuck off soon, I'll make sure you're looking over your shoulder the entire festival. and with good fucking reason.
    DUDE, RELAX. You don't have to pretend you're all "G" and shit. Remember, this is just a message board and shit...don't get all excited!!! . We are all free to express our opinions.AREN't WE? ESPECIALLY OVER PRINCE.
    Coachella 2013

DUDE, RELAX. You don't have to pretend you're all "G" and shit. Remember, this is just a message board and shit...don't get all excited!!! . We are all free to express our opinions.AREN't WE? ESPECIALLY OVER PRINCE.
    pretend I'm all g?
    I'm assuming you mean "gangster".
    mother fucker, gangs are the last thing you should be worrying about.
    you're groundlessly insulting one of the greatest singer/songwriter/guitarists of all time, and identifying yourself to us.

us being an entire community of avid music fanatics, many of us deeply disturbed, all of us hell-fucking-bent on eradicating ignorance like yours. at the source.

translation:

fuck off now, or you're going to have a couple hundred pissed of music freaks tailing you the whole weekend.

pretend I'm all g?
    I'm assuming you mean "gangster".
    mother fucker, gangs are the last thing you should be worrying about.
    you're groundlessly insulting one of the greatest singer/songwriter/guitarists of all time, and identifying yourself to us.

us being an entire community of avid music fanatics, many of us deeply disturbed, all of us hell-fucking-bent on eradicating ignorance like yours. at the source.

translation:

fuck off now, or you're going to have a couple hundred pissed of music freaks tailing you the whole weekend.
    ohh...so afraid...sorry...i am so afraid of Canadians with refined musical taste. I apologize...I'm sorry....kiss your hand...DON GAY CORLEONE!!! FUCK YOU ***! i'M ROLLING DEEP TO COACHELLA. WE DON'T MESS AROUND IN SOCAL.
    Coachella 2013

good god you're an idiot.
    I'm not even trying anymore.
    onto my ignore list you go.
    watch your back, bitch.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

What's in store for '09?
    Janet Jackson? Michael Jackson? Mariah Carey? Milli Vanilli (well, one is still alive)? or perhaps Vanilla Ice's triumphant return to the stage? Like, with MADONNA...the COACHELLA BRAND, has once again been tarnished!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I am the person I am today (aN electro-alternative-indie-hipster), because of the person I REFUSED to be, back then. I hated all those TOP 40 listening people then....still dislike those cocksuckers now. You fuckers might as well be skipping COACHELLA and be going to WANGO TANGO. FUCK that midget ass queer PRINCE. I WILL HAVE A SIGN IN MY CAR THAT SAYS "FUCK PRINCE" INSTEAD OF CARPOOLCHELLA...
    Go fuck yourself..I can understand if you don't care about Prince...fine...But you cannot lump him with the likes of Milli Vanilli, Vanilla Ice or Janet Jackson...Prince is a true musician and composer...granted, I am not as stoked as a lot of people here about him coming to Coachella but he fits and I understand why...the fucker has influence quite a number of past Coachella headliner and subs (Nine Inch Nails and Daft Punk are the strongest that stick out)....why not give him a chance and expand your music taste a little bit..
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

this is lediable:

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.c...073-734807.jpg

(except he's got a guy in his arms) i've never seen more gay references in a post than your last one you closeted freak

also, anyone who uses the phrase "rolling deep" is the result of a botched abortion.

finally, how the hell can any smiths fan call prince a "queer" and a "***" - is this one of those things where if you are one you can use the term?

We are all free to express our opinions.
    You can be banned for hate speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

good god you're an idiot.
    I'm not even trying anymore.
    onto my ignore list you go.
    watch your back, bitch.
    DUDE,
    RELAX. WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? IS THIS msgbrd ABOUT MUSIC OR VIOLENCE? fyi, i always watch my back....so I don't get caught slippin' fool.
    Coachella 2013

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    You can be banned for hate speech.
    ok, ban me then...but everyone does it and they are still here (as in this thread is "gay")...besides, when I say "Gay" or "queer" I don't mean it in the obvious way....it's more of a figure of speech, like, "weak" or "suck" or "bad" and not necessarily demeaning towards homosexual people. besides, I love lesbians.
    Coachella 2013

Thumbs down Re: PRINCE: INSULT to the COACHELLA BRAND!!

I'm sorry. Mr. "Hip Side of Los Angeles", but your comments make you sound like a douche.

How are you going around saying "***" and "mangina" and you're a Morrissey/Smiths fan? I mean, come on: pot+kettle+black.

I didn't realize there was some approved list of non-Top 40 acts that are appropriate to sign up for Coachella. Did you tell Björk, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine, Depeche Mode, Amy Winehouse, Black Eyed Peas, Oasis, and Nine Inch Nails about that? 'Cause they already played the f-kin' festival.

It's cool if you don't care for Prince's music, but a musical pioneer whose music crosses so many genres is hardly an insult to the Coachella brand. Why would its organizers have gone through such pains and dollars to secure him?

I mean, who would satisfy your discerning, self-proclaimed "hipster" tastes. Please do not tell me when I come out to LA that there are more self-sanctimonious asses like yourself there. I'll f-cking kill myself.

Quote Originally Posted by elvia View Post
    I'm sorry. Mr. "Hip Side of Los Angeles", but your comments make you sound like a douche.

How are you going around saying "***" and "mangina" and you're a Morrissey/Smiths fan? I mean, come on: pot+kettle+black.

I didn't realize there was some approved list of non-Top 40 acts that are appropriate to sign up for Coachella. Did you tell Björk, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine, Depeche Mode, Amy Winehouse, Black Eyed Peas, Oasis, and Nine Inch Nails about that? 'Cause they already played the f-kin' festival.

It's cool if you don't care for Prince's music, but a musical pioneer whose music crosses so many genres is hardly an insult to the Coachella brand. Why would its organizers have gone through such pains and dollars to secure him?

I mean, who would satisfy your discerning, self-proclaimed "hipster" tastes. Please do not tell me when I come out to LA that there are more self-sanctimonious asses like yourself there. I'll f-cking kill myself.
    yes, kill yourself out there before coming here...save us the tax dollars....besides...those bands you mentioned are not top 40.
    Coachella 2013

why do you people respond to that lediable?