Thread: NEW ADD: MIke J

Default NEW ADD: MIke J

Based on the positive response to PRINCE, the promoters of Coachella have added two additional non indie top 40 gay acts to the lineup: Michael Jackson for Friday night. The New Kids on the Block have been added to Sunday's lineup.....source...AP...4/10/08................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................fuck!!!!......seriously.., Prince makes Jack Johnson look good.
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band

Default Re: NEW ADD: MIke J

oh fuck ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

Quote Originally Posted by mvanwinkle View Post
    oh fuck ya.
    fuck prince...and not in a good way.
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band

then dont see either one one of them.
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

then dont see either one one of them.
    i will not waste my time with PRINCE, JACK JOHNSON, or ROGER WATERS....they're old news....fuck the headliners this time around. One's a *** and two are looser hippies.
    Coachella 2013

oh fuck ya.

oh fuck ya.
    are you saying "fuck yeah"? or "fuck you"?
    Coachella 2013

I am saying yeah. everyone thinks I am picking fights with them tonight. I will not be missing prince or roger waters but will pass on jj.

I am saying yeah. everyone thinks I am picking fights with them tonight. I will not be missing prince or roger waters but will pass on jj.
    ok then...you're alright...i was 'bout to pop some caps in yo ass...but you're cool peeps...and for the record straight...FUCK PONCE..., I mean PRINCE!!!
    Coachella 2013

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

just go away before I fucking kill, you, electro bitch.

and your "fuck prince" sign is a good idea.
    you hear that everyone? this twatlamp will have a sign, so we can easily identify him outside, beat the shit out of him, and steal his tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by lediable76 View Post
    i will not waste my time with PRINCE, JACK JOHNSON, or ROGER WATERS....they're old news....fuck the headliners this time around. One's a *** and two are looser hippies.
    old news like the Smiths eh?
    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    just go away before I fucking kill, you, electro bitch.

and your "fuck prince" sign is a good idea.
    you hear that everyone? this twatlamp will have a sign, so we can easily identify him outside, beat the shit out of him, and steal his tickets.
    OH, LIKE i AM REALLY AFRAID OF A BULLQUEER WITH A PINK WIG FROM CANADA...OH, PLEASE.
    Coachella 2013

MJ playing had crossed my mind.. haha
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!.......

Based on the positive response to PRINCE, the promoters of Coachella have added two additional non indie top 40 gay acts to the lineup: Michael Jackson for Friday night. The New Kids on the Block have been added to Sunday's lineup.....source...AP...4/10/08................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................fuck!!!!......seriously.., Prince makes Jack Johnson look good.
    Jesus.. you again?

Didn't you start another thread in which you complained how bunched up your panties are about the sexiest rock god on the planet being added?

I think you have some deep-rooted homosexual issues. Sounds to me like you wanna get banged by a dude, but only after you've dried your tears of loneliness on his shirt sleeve.

Go find him, and find yourself. Come back when your newfound idol, David Bowie, plays and apologize to everyone for being such a toolbag.

lediable76 just really wishes New Kids would play but hes so worrried bout looking like a fool so he pretends to not like them but really LOVES them. you cant fool us. just come out of the closet with your boyfriend Morrissey and express to the world your true love of the NewKids

over the years, some 'fags" have made some pretty incredible music
    '99-'11...

Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    old news like the Smiths eh?
    lets not disparage the Smiths in any way please
    '99-'11...

OH, LIKE i AM REALLY AFRAID OF A BULLQUEER WITH A PINK WIG FROM CANADA...OH, PLEASE.
    But the other 59 members of Camp Potato Rave have his back...

CPR ain't nuthin' ta fuck wit'.

By the way, Morrissey is a ***. A big, whiney, driveling ***.

I'm gay, and he still annoys the shit out of me.

At leat Prince has funk. LOTSA funk.
    Last edited by digitalface; 04-11-2008 at 11:13 AM.

looser hippies.
    Well, hippies usually are a little looser than the rest of us. It's so easy to get uptight in our day-to-day routines.

HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by digitalface View Post
    HAHAHA
    I thought that was a little classier than my first instinct, which involved the words "your" "mom's" and "cunt"

The high road is usually the better choice. *wink* Nice restraint, Sparks.

Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

stop all your pointless talk, you know you will be at Prince sat night.
    je suis un extraterrestre