Thread: Arizona carpool, caravan? I could use a ride or provide rides.

Default Arizona carpool, caravan? I could use a ride or provide rides.

Is there an Arizona caravan?

Quote Originally Posted by myelectrolife View Post
    Oops! I guess I should have read the first page of the thread. So yeah... I guess I will have to meet up with the caravan coming from Phoenix. Anyone driving from CO?
    I am new to coachella and was wondering if there was a group traveling out. I either need a ride, or am willing to give rides for me +3. I will be leaving from Scottsdale on either Thursday evening or Wednesday sometime depending on work, and returning to Arizona Sunday night/Monday morning most likely. As you can tell times are flexible. Also, anyone going to camp? Arizona camp group? And sorry if there's a thread already discussing this issue. Please post the link if such exists.

Default Re: Arizona carpool, caravan? I could use a ride or provide rides.

i know you're technically in the right area
    but maybe you should try pitching this in the phoenix thread
    http://coachella.com/forum/showthrea...10445&page=447
    last.fm/user/killakat

Didn't think it paralleled the conversation of football and swinging. But thanks. I'll post anyway.

Hey I may be going to Coachella and I'm from Glendale, AZ.
    I would be interested in carpooling to coachella.

SO let's boogie.

Lurker

Last edited by llydo; 04-22-2010 at 08:16 AM.

Im in tempe. planning on getting the tickets when my tax return comes in. gonna camp too. it would be convenient to pool with someone considering i have one car and the wife needs the car to lug the kid around all weekend so if someone had a vehicle then that would be cool and im down to throw in for gas.

my friend might also go but thats only if he has the money to pay for the tix and the camping. but just consider me being 1.5 people for now.

I'm flying in from NY to my friend's house in Chandler on Thursday. We were planning on skipping Friday and going for Sat/Sun, but those plans can be changed. We are taking my friends RAV4 while his patient and loving wife sits at home with their kids. Camping is the plan - 2 peeps confirmed and a third on the fence. We can definitely take folks either way just PM we are a fun loving bunch that enjoy long walks on the beach, candle light dinners and epic festivals.
    Last edited by Professor Null; 01-21-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Look at all you Fenix Phuckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

If all else fails Greyhound is under $60 round trip. That's what I did last year and will probably do again.

Quote Originally Posted by astro_righteous View Post
    Im in tempe. planning on getting the tickets when my tax return comes in. gonna camp too. it would be convenient to pool with someone considering i have one car and the wife needs the car to lug the kid around all weekend so if someone had a vehicle then that would be cool and im down to throw in for gas.

my friend might also go but thats only if he has the money to pay for the tix and the camping. but just consider me being 1.5 people for now.
    Ill most likely have room for you(2 friends are also waiting on tax return money). so pm me as the dates near, or I will you when plans are more set.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    Look at all you Fenix Phuckers.

Rule #5.

Anyone I could catch a ride, hangout, camp and basically leach on to? Coming from Coolidge AZ, but can meet up in Phoenix or Tuscon area. I would like to be there all 3 days if possible, most interested in seeing Gorillaz and Faith No More. Will be willing to split any costs.

Mesa, Az, Amsterdam and Antwerp when I can!

I'm going by myself this year, since my friends bought a Pizza shop. I'm leaving on Thursday mid-morning and driving to Palm Springs. I have room for 1 or 2. I can drop you off anyplace as long as it's not to far from the freeway and bring you back on Monday. Help with gas would be cool and I have plenty of references as I hope you do. Better to travel safe.

I listen to dance music and I don't allow cigarettes in my car. I will stop for a craving if you need it.
    99, 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11,12,13, 14
    Dancing In The Desert and Loving Every Minute of Coachella!

Check out my Coachella pictures at Flickr.com under AJVaughn.com. Other art work there also!
    There are 3 Coachella sets on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanjvaughn/sets

Quote Originally Posted by artisticcreator View Post
    I'm going by myself this year, since my friends bought a Pizza shop. I'm leaving on Thursday mid-morning and driving to Palm Springs. I have room for 1 or 2. I can drop you off anyplace as long as it's not to far from the freeway and bring you back on Monday. Help with gas would be cool and I have plenty of references as I hope you do. Better to travel safe.

I listen to dance music and I don't allow cigarettes in my car. I will stop for a craving if you need it.
    Hood Brothers?
    Rhythm is a dancer.

If anybody wants to caravan from Phoenix Thursday afternoon let me know. It'd be fun to roll with a few Coachella peeps.
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If anybody wants to caravan from Phoenix Thursday afternoon let me know. It'd be fun to roll with a few Coachella peeps.
    yes me and my friend are from north richland hills, tx. i am a student at the university of oklahoma right now, so he is driving up to norman wed at like 12, then we are headed to coachella. it is a 20 hour drive, we go down I-40 pretty much the whole way, but we take I-17 to I-10 and go right by Phoenix Thursday afternoon or probably a little before. If you or anyone else on this forum would appreciate a ride, me and my friend would be more than happy to swing by Phoenix and pick up a couple people. the only thing is we need someone with a car-camping pass because they sold out. please reply or message me asap because we don't want to buy tickets to this if we can't get a car camping pass or someone with one.

i also have a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...&id=1386716813

please message me on facebook or on here if anyone wants a ride. thanks guys.

-Kit

Thanks for the PM man, but I'm not camping and I'm bringing my car too. Good luck finding someone.

EDIT: Realized "Kit" could be a women's name too.
    Last edited by insbordnat; 03-23-2010 at 08:31 PM.
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

I'm hoping to fill the seats in my car or take one up in someone else's. Would like to leave sometime Thurs. morning.

My friend and I will be caravaning out from Phoenix on Thursday afternoon and camping all weekend. We will be having a pre-Coachella meet and greet BBQ this weekend. I'd prefer to hang out and drink some beers with folks before I commit to anybody riding in my Jeep or camping with me all weekend.

Mesa, Az, Amsterdam and Antwerp when I can!

Yeah Coachella! The Good Coachella vibes are still flowing. I feel honored to be able to take 3 people to the camping area, who might have had a harder time getting there. I guess no one's ever alone at Coachella! Drive safe everyone! If your not sure were your going on Thursday follow the White RAV4 with "GOT ART?" on the back window.
    99, 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11,12,13, 14
    Dancing In The Desert and Loving Every Minute of Coachella!

Check out my Coachella pictures at Flickr.com under AJVaughn.com. Other art work there also!
    There are 3 Coachella sets on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanjvaughn/sets

Lurker

Need a rideshare for weekend 1 from Phoenix for three (ideally). Two seats will work as well. If anyone still has spots, please contact me asap!