Thread: Pre-party?

Default Pre-party?

Last year I hit the Filter Magazine pre-party. I hear that Spin usually has one too. Anyone have any information on either of those yet?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Default Re: Pre-party?

how did you get in last year? i wanna hit up the pre party as well. how did you get a pass?

xo

My friend sent me the link to the website; I have no idea how he heard about it, but I just signed up to have my name on the list and they sent me an email about a week beforehand telling me where to go to get picked up. Then they had these limo buses pick us up and take us to this crazy lagoon place with some guest Coachella DJ's and free drinks. It was pretty fun. According to the pics.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

hook it up goldenvoice!
    coachella vet: 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09......
    http://mrgwillgo.blogspot.com/

I think Honda sponsored it.

damn thats tight captncrzy... do you have to be over a certain age? + when/if you do find out please let me know!

That is cool captncrzy
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

A long history of numerous championships, pennants, and other accolades make the Yankees the greatest franchise in all of organised sports.
    E

Quote Originally Posted by freshdirect View Post
    damn thats tight captncrzy... do you have to be over a certain age? + when/if you do find out please let me know!
    I don't remember but since there was so much free alcohol flowing i'd say you probably have to be 21. I think I had to show my ID before I got on the bus.