Thread: Two ladies and a guy, but no tent...yet?

Lurker

Default Two ladies and a guy, but no tent...yet?

So my friends and I are coming all the way from Michigan to come to coachella, and unfortunately none of us have tents. If anyone has extra room in a tent and is down with cool people, we're all 20 and 21, let me know. Especially if you can't wait to see air. And if you're a foxy single guy...also a plus.

Default Re: Two ladies and a guy, but no tent...yet?

always room in our tent... im buying a really big wall tent just for coachella..... looking forward to Explosions alot more than Air though.... : )
    the lurker shows his member to the kids at the old school.

just buy a pup tent from an army & navy surplus store. i can't see them costing more than 10 bucks.

I might have room for one person. Hit me up my myspace. My Addy is on my Profile.

hey, I'm originally from Ohio and living in New Orleans now. My two roomates and I are going to be there all three days and have a 12 person tent with only three people staying in it as of now. I don't know about air though...we're definetly there for the chili peppers and rage against the machine...let me know if you're interested though....

REI (and im sure other outdoor stores if you dont have an REI near you) rent nice tents really cheap. I had a 3 person one (perfect for 2 people really) for less than $50 for the whole weekend last year.

Lurker

I'm going solo and actually have a tent thats too big. Sleeps four great. I'll be there all four nights. Lemmie know if interested.

Andy

its gonna be 90 from what i seen on the average temps, so im probably passing on on the ground outside or in a lawn chair cause tents are 100+ when the suns beating on it in the desert.... i hope theres alot of people from our midwest, MI MN WI

wisconsinboozer just to let you know it gets cold. I know your going to say something like I'm from Wisconsin I can handle it but When its 100 in the night and 80 some times 70 at night your body can't adjust.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

A long history of numerous championships, pennants, and other accolades make the Yankees the greatest franchise in all of organised sports.
    E

not to mention, sunrise is going to kill you : )

the title of this post makes me thing of that show, two girls a guy and a pizza place.
    ~If you're feeling sinister, go off and see a minister~

posts like this make me wish i was single
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

Quote Originally Posted by jerpar24 View Post
    wisconsinboozer just to let you know it gets cold. I know your going to say something like I'm from Wisconsin I can handle it but When its 100 in the night and 80 some times 70 at night your body can't adjust.
    It was -15 below on Monday in Milwaukee. Where Wisconsinboozer lives, (Superior) It was around -25 below this week. I wouldn't be worried about the cold at night in a tent - its the sun hitting the tent and warming it to 100 degrees at 6:30 am!

Needless to say, the wife and I are roughing it at the Embassy Suites in La Quinta for the duration . I don't think she wants me turning it into a Three's Company episode, so I best not invite young ladies into our room!
    Last edited by brassneck; 02-08-2007 at 06:08 AM.
    My favorite band is cooler than your favorite band.

Quote Originally Posted by mitrafrommichigan View Post
    So my friends and I are coming all the way from Michigan to come to coachella, and unfortunately none of us have tents. If anyone has extra room in a tent and is down with cool people, we're all 20 and 21, let me know. Especially if you can't wait to see air. And if you're a foxy single guy...also a plus.
    Hey, I'm comin' from west Texas with two girls, two guys.. we have plenty of xtra tent space, if you wanna talk about it hit up my myspace.com/already420, it's on my profile.

P.S. Air rocks! can't wait to get the new album and then hear it LIVE! Badass, almost once in a lifetime.

I've got a 5 person tent with a divider that I need to fill. My ass isn't gonna use all the space, so I'm looking to share it with some chill peeps. F*cking can't wait to see Air, either! Check out my profile if interested... I'll be flying in from Austin to Palm Springs on Thursday and chillaxin' whereves beforehand.
    I love how you're trying to be a good influence right now, but I'm not going to listen to you.