Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello All, Just out of curiosity what is the Average age group at this fest!?Cheers!

Lurker

Default Hello All, Just out of curiosity what is the Average age group at this fest!?Cheers!

Hello All, Just out of curiosity what is the Average age group at this fest!?Cheers!

Default Re: Hello All, Just out of curiosity what is the Average age group at this fest!?Chee

Now you listen here, young man! Being one of the more mature members of this board, (Hysterical laughter) I probably throw a loop in your question due to the fact that I'm far from average...(Closer to senile.) I'd say most peeps that frequent Coachella are about 22-35 years old. Then, there's those of us that just refuse to grow old and represent the above average crowd...(Crazy ol' bitch has been sipping that nectar again, dammit!) So, prepare yourself to party with people of all ages, my friend!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Lurker

Default Re: Hello All, Just out of curiosity what is the Average age group at this fest!?Chee

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Now you listen here, young man! Being one of the more mature members of this board, (Hysterical laughter) I probably throw a loop in your question due to the fact that I'm far from average...(Closer to senile.) I'd say most peeps that frequent Coachella are about 22-35 years old. Then, there's those of us that just refuse to grow old and represent the above average crowd...(Crazy ol' bitch has been sipping that nectar again, dammit!) So, prepare yourself to party with people of all ages, my friend!

Well seeing as Im 25 years young and FEMALE..then this bodes quite well for my weekend. Lovely photo by the way,I think we should meet 4 a glass of nectar on the sunday ..2pm!After religious fervours!

Probably early to mid 20s...
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Though there are those of us who have been going since 99 that tend to be a bit older...late 20s through mid 30s...

Although you honestly do see people of every age there...and it's kinda cool.
    Coachella Vet: '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09...

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    SUBBASS49 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!

67 if you count the neighbors.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

i'm 22...

i'd say i'm one of the younger ones there

Someone did a poll once, and it seems like the early to mid-twenties crowd won out.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Late 20s representing.

im 18 and this is going to be my second coachella. last year it seemed like i was one of the younger people there

well in the poll there was one person older then myself, but i never found out who it was ... but the rest of the board seems like stated ... there are a few fests out there , like wakarusa, where there are lots of kids ... dont know if that would be good or bad for coachella ... prob not good but thats just a guess .... x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

I'm 17...one of the youngest.

33 is the new 25

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    well in the poll there was one person older then myself, but i never found out who it was ... but the rest of the board seems like stated ... there are a few fests out there , like wakarusa, where there are lots of kids ... dont know if that would be good or bad for coachella ... prob not good but thats just a guess .... x****
    It was God, canexplain, but you're definitely #2 in the board's books!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Yay early 20s!

Wink Re: Hello All, Just out of curiosity what is the Average age group at this fest!?Chee

Quote Originally Posted by g0k1ngsg0 View Post
    33 is the new 25
    Fact.
    Upcoming shows:

my brother went last year at age 12

I went last year 18, and I'm going this year at 19 (duh)...I didn't notice being younger at the time, but now that I think of it I guess I was, haha. I'm used to it though I've always tended towards things the "older kids" were doing...This year my 17 year old sister is coming and my 18 year old sister - Representing the last of the teens!

all ages. children with their parents all the way up to grey hairs. by late night it turns into a mostly 18-40 aged crowd though...
    Coachella 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    Lollapalooza 95, 96, 97, 03, 08
    Rock The Bells 07, 09, 10
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

93 years young

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    93 years young
    Grandpa, have you seen Grandma lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

SHE WENT OUT FOR A STROLL...OH SHIT, 18 DAYS AGO! GODDAMMIT, NOT AGAIN!

I am in the winter of my 30s.

i'm 18, so i'm gunna feel kinda young, but thats nothing new for me. lol

im 40 and i take my kids, 17 and 24...also, my best friend is 50 and also takes his kids 18-23.

I'm mid-30's btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Thumbs up Re: Hello All, Just out of curiosity what is the Average age group at this fest!?Chee

Quote Originally Posted by g0k1ngsg0 View Post
    33 is the new 25
    Right on.

i'm 19. I went for the first time when i was 16. whatever.

just turned 30.....doesnt matter, cause i look 21 apparently......
    e

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.