Thread: ModeSelektor Concern

Default ModeSelektor Concern

OK if you know modeselektor or have seen them they are most def a night time group. i know billing dosent have much to do with time slots but they better play at night cause it would really bum me out to see them during the day their music is sooo dark. and if you dont know modeselektor you should check them out cause they are fucking amazing. if you like electronic music that is. they (lol) better play after justice is all i'm saying.

Default Re: ModeSelektor Concern

Try this thread it may have what you are looking for.

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17785
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

they are playing in europe the night before, so i think its safe to say that they will only be able to play at night.....my concern is that they dont make it to the show and cancel.....high on my list.....
    e

yeah man that would suck ass. they are high on list. when they first announced the line up they were like on the bottom of the bill i was like fuck that they better play at night. i'm so pumped to see them. i'd be so fucking happy if they closed a stage or something. i highly doubt it but hey whatever

i found out about them cause a friend of mine guest starred on hello mom(otto von shirach).....they are amazing dj's ive heard.
    e

yeah they make some a-may-zing musique. thats quite impressive. i listend to hello mom for like a year. happy birthday is really good too. they need more support over here. they kick ass.

I have been listening to Let Your Love Grow almost on repeat the last few days. I am very excited about their presence. In fact, they have moved up to my top 3 for Sunday. They better still show.
    For your health

I hope they play like around 9 that way ill be able to catch RW too.

last nite i was debating this with one person i'm going with. if the conflict of modeselektor and RW is true. sorry but i'll be going nuts at modeselektor. i'm not a pink floyd fan. yes i've heard ALL their stuff. no i'm not a fan. so as long they show i'm happy as pie.

i'm sure everyone will have a chance to see roger waters. and modeselektor will be amazing!

I've never listened to any Modeselektor, I'll go ahead and give it a try.

fuck yeah right on. i know so many people who are into electronic music and don't know who modeselektor are. more people need to be aware. time to start a modeselektor gospel. they have a lot of variety. so if you're more into dance 4/4 try blackblock, hyper hyper, kill bill vol4. dancing box is a classic. silikon, hasir, godspeed. all good.

I had Sirius Chill on the other day, and they played The White Flash, or whatever it's called. It's a lot different than the other stuff I've heard- and by that I mean it was pretty dull. Hopefully their show is more uptempo?

They are on my maybe list, but if they play after dark, I don't see how it could happen. Sunday night's looking pretty packed and I don't think they're gonna make the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Hopefully their show is more uptempo?
    I can't even imagine what a downtempo Modeselektor show would be like.

Also, boredofcanada, Otto Von Schirach rules! Is he as crazy a friend as his music is?

Soooo pumped for Modeselector, the tune at the start of this vid makes my mouth water...

whats that song where the monkies are chasing after them in the motorhome, that's so chunky. Can't wait to hear it busted out at coachella
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    I had Sirius Chill on the other day, and they played The White Flash, or whatever it's called. It's a lot different than the other stuff I've heard- and by that I mean it was pretty dull. Hopefully their show is more uptempo?

They are on my maybe list, but if they play after dark, I don't see how it could happen. Sunday night's looking pretty packed and I don't think they're gonna make the cut.

yeah its their most downtempo for sure. check out blackblock. or godspeed. if its possible you should try and make it. i can't wait to hear their music over some loud ass speakers.

this video gets me so fucking pumped to see them check it out!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0rR2M8lIB7A

This thread reminds me of the "Let Justice Play at Night" thread last year.. Justice was billed so low last year compared to this year.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff