Thread: Just me in the car from LA, willing to carpool

Lurker

Red face Just me in the car from LA, willing to carpool

Hey!

I have a Honda Civic with nobody in it but me currently going to Coachella- all three days plus camping.

I could take 1-3 more people (provided we don't have that much stuff) with me if interested. Naturally, we'd split gas and stuff between all people going.

I will be leaving from LA (Wilshire/Western) probably around 6-ish on Thursday Night, returning Monday (leaving later AM). If anyone is interested, please email me at hannah_nordgren@yahoo.com.

Anyone riding with me must be able to tolerate a lot of gypsy punk, Oi!, punk in general, classic metal and comic rap such as the GLC and classic Beastie Boys. (You probably wouldn't guess that though if you met me. And yes, I am sane.) No smokers, no open containers.

Default Re: Just me in the car from LA, willing to carpool

r u still looking for company...

no smoking? no open containers? WTF? that sure isn't punk rock...
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band

Quote Originally Posted by LA4METEAM View Post
    Hey!

I have a Honda Civic with nobody in it but me currently going to Coachella- all three days plus camping.

I could take 1-3 more people (provided we don't have that much stuff) with me if interested. Naturally, we'd split gas and stuff between all people going.

I will be leaving from LA (Wilshire/Western) probably around 6-ish on Thursday Night, returning Monday (leaving later AM). If anyone is interested, please email me at hannah_nordgren@yahoo.com.

Anyone riding with me must be able to tolerate a lot of gypsy punk, Oi!, punk in general, classic metal and comic rap such as the GLC and classic Beastie Boys. (You probably wouldn't guess that though if you met me. And yes, I am sane.) No smokers, no open containers.
    a honda civic! GET An AMERICAn CAR! Muscle rules! lol .. naa there good for saving gas but they are slow! .. wilshire and western .. i work on wilshire and San Vincente! .. and last month on western and 8th street i went to some Korean karaoke bar IT WAS The shit im latino and we kept making a big scene everyone kept looking at me and my friends like what are these latinos fucking dooing here ...useless information but im drunk i dont care n im bored

PEACE!!
    I Wanna Drive Into The Sunset

Coachella 2007
    Coachella 2008
    Coachella 2009
    Coachella 2010
    The Big 4 2011
    Coachella 2012 ( I WONT FUCKING MISS IT! )

Hey

There are two of us looking for a ride

we can leave anytime after 3pm thursday (from LAX)

Only thing is we need to be back to LAX monday by 5am at latest

let us know if doable

Quote Originally Posted by LA4METEAM View Post
    Hey!

two of us are trying to head down thursday evening, probably after 4ish. do you still need company? we're in the exposition park area.

please i am so desperate for a ride to the la area today.. before tnite! my cell is 925. 683.6209 my name's megan & have gas $$$