Thread: the raconteurs cancel tour due to Brendan Bensons anxiety disorder

Default the raconteurs cancel tour due to Brendan Bensons anxiety disorder

the raconteurs backed out of coachella today and the rest of there tour dates. I guess Brendan isnt feeling well.
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

Default Re: the raconteurs cancel tour due to Brendan Bensons anxiety disorder

April fools
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

diaf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    Man, the Beatles were overrated like gravity is overrated. ......... Say what you want, but statements like "the Beatles were overrated" make me much less likely to listen to anything you say afterward.

I gotta admit...this made me chuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

I tried.
    Last edited by mvanwinkle; 04-01-2008 at 12:21 PM.
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

not funny

I heard he had a sex tape.

I would cry if it was true. Probably almost as hard as when I had to exchange my white stripe and cold war tickets for arctic monkey tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    I heard he had a sex tape.
    I would wank to that sex tape too.

Where is that Meg White sex tape?
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

I really dislike the april fools thing
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Thats a mean joke.

Quote Originally Posted by mvanwinkle View Post
    I would cry if it was true. Probably almost as hard as when I had to exchange my white stripe and cold war tickets for arctic monkey tickets.
    thaaat's a bitch. you have my sympathy
    nice weather! for ducks..

april fools jokes < gallagher

whew!...you almost got me there...

better late than never..... lol
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP