Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FUCK the DODGERS!

Member John Peel is My Co-pilot's Avatar

Default Re: FUCK the DODGERS!

God wants us to suffer , that's why the chosen children are Brewers fans!

Fuck you northern Cali piece of shit , you pick a message board to an international music festival to spread your DODGER hate. WRONG PLACE you dumb shit. I love you Giant lovin fags, you sure are persistent but whats really funny here is that you know damn well Dodger BLUE infiltrates your stadium every year and all you northern fags dont do shit because you cant!!!were right there runnin our mouths and Ive looked at you pasty ass queers straight in the eyes and all I get back is respect for the DODGER BLUE, because we demand it,but when come down to Dodger stadium you would never utter those words cause you all know better you GIANT HOMOS your are lil bitches and its funny to see you write this shit

DODGERS the Official team of CALIfornia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinylmartyr

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ADGZ662 View Post
    Fuck you northern Cali piece of shit , you pick a message board to an international music festival to spread your DODGER hate. WRONG PLACE you dumb shit. I love you Giant lovin fags, you sure are persistent but whats really funny here is that you know damn well Dodger BLUE infiltrates your stadium every year and all you northern fags dont do shit because you cant!!!were right there runnin our mouths and Ive looked at you pasty ass queers straight in the eyes and all I get back is respect for the DODGER BLUE, because we demand it,but when come down to Dodger stadium you would never utter those words cause you all know better you GIANT HOMOS your are lil bitches and its funny to see you write this shit

DODGERS the Official team of CALIfornia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    throw in a few "yooz guys" and "fogedaboudits" and this guy could pass for a yankees fan ...

Quote Originally Posted by pewter14 View Post
    throw in a few "yooz guys" and "fogedaboudits" and this guy could pass for a yankees fan ...
    Mr Pewter (see what i mean by queerish) i'll make it real easy for you and this goes for all you GIANT fags. Im going to be the bald headed mExican wearing some black glasses, Navy dickies, and A dodger jersey#13, your everyday dodger fan, you tell me "FUCK THE DODGERS" to my face and i'll give you some respect ...... to bad you wont get no satisfaction cuz you'll be....well u know KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT plus you'll start a riot even before RATM appears.

DODGER BLUE

CALI

LA

FUCK GIANTS

Mr Pewter (see what i mean by queerish) i'll make it real easy for you and this goes for all you GIANT fags. Im going to be the bald headed mExican wearing some black glasses, Navy dickies, and A dodger jersey#13, your everyday dodger fan, you tell me "FUCK THE DODGERS" to my face and i'll give you some respect ...... to bad you wont get no satisfaction cuz you'll be....well u know KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT plus you'll start a riot even before RATM appears.

DODGER BLUE

CALI

LA

FUCK GIANTS

...and not enough reading comprehension to see I'm a freakin' Red Sox fan from the previous page (despite my current locale)

way to go, lugnut.

vinylmartyr

Pewter is a Red Sox fan and a very nice guy. I am a die hard Dodger fan though.

...and not enough reading comprehension to see I'm a freakin' Red Sox fan from the previous page (despite my current locale)

way to go, lugnut.
    Peace then Hombre, well yoooouuuu must know how it is to be on the bitch side of a rivalry.

Peace then Hombre, well yoooouuuu must know how it is to be on the bitch side of a rivalry.

bitch indeed ... but ...

this bitch has won it all more recently then most.

GO MANCHESTER UNITED.
    GO DAVID BECKHAM
    FUCK...umm......STUFF!

Quote Originally Posted by Philthy View Post
    GO MANCHESTER UNITED.
    GO DAVID BECKHAM
    FUCK...umm......STUFF!
    I think it goes...

GO LA GALAXY
    GO DAVID BECKHAM AND YOUR 250 MILLION
    FUCK REAL MADRID

AND GO PADRES , 2005-2006 DIVISION CHAMPS

Padres took Greg Maddux from us. We got Jason Schmidt from the Giants. Giants got Barry Zito from Oakland.

Conclusion: Padres and Giants suck cock.

Oh, and Red Sox can have J.D. Drew. We'll put stealing his greedy ass right up there next to dropping Nomar on the list of ridiculously stupid moves.

GIANTS SUCK!!! GO DODGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adctvprsnlty View Post

Oh, and Red Sox can have J.D. Drew. We'll put stealing his greedy ass right up there next to dropping Nomar on the list of ridiculously stupid moves.
    Hmm ... Nomar was a clubhouse cancer in 2004, sulking and sitting out games ... the Sox traded him, proceed to go on a tear and win the World Series ...

yeah, you'd pretty much have to be fucking retarded to say that trading him was a bad move ...

He's a great player, but he had to go, even if the Sox got $.90 on the dollar for him.

The worst move the Sox made in regards to that was not resigning Orlando Cabrera after the 2004 season (who they got as part of the Nomar trade) and bringing in Rentaria.

this is the most intelligent thread ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

This thread reminds me of being in junior high.

you guys are right ... we really should be more mature and argue the nuances of who would win in a fight between a grizzly bear or silverback gorilla. shame on us.

hee hee hee

idea!! we all play a baseball game @ the camp site to settle this...whatever it is you guys are trying to settle, bring your gloves!! and pine tar!

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying it literally reminds me of being in junior high. We used to argue like this about the Giants and the Dodgers all the time.

Hmm ... Nomar was a clubhouse cancer in 2004, sulking and sitting out games ... the Sox traded him, proceed to go on a tear and win the World Series ...
    Nomar's been great for us (.303 avg, 93 RBIs, 20 HRs, least amount of errors by a first baseman... a first-year first baseman!).

Now if you want a cancer, wait until you smell the foul stench of leperosy that J.D. Drew'll leave in your outfield. There'll be a new green monster by September. He fucked over the Phillies, fucked over Los Angeles, and now he'll proceed to fuck you as well.

Fuck the Dodgers!!!....and the Giants. Both of those teams are full of no talent old farts and rag armed bitches. Look south to San Diego to see were real baseball is played. Jake Peavy 2007 CY Young, Adrian Gonzalez 2007 MVP, Kevin Kouzmanoff 2007 ROY, Trevor Hoffman greatest reliever ever. Tony Gwynn 2007 Hall of Fame. San Diego Padres 2007 World Series Champions!!!

Those three exclamation points at the end of your post have convinced me. I agree with you completely.

Please, please, ravish me again with your punctuation.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

DODGER BLUE

CALI

LA

FUCK GIANTS
    What's with the homophobia?
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

vinylmartyr

I try to stay away from these kinds of conversations. Unfortuantly alot of people think people like the quoted poster is the typical Dodger fan.

(go padres)

Don't hurt me

Quote Originally Posted by private,eyes View Post
    Fuck the Dodgers!!!....and the Giants. Both of those teams are full of no talent old farts and rag armed bitches. Look south to San Diego to see were real baseball is played. Jake Peavy 2007 CY Young, Adrian Gonzalez 2007 MVP, Kevin Kouzmanoff 2007 ROY, Trevor Hoffman greatest reliever ever. Tony Gwynn 2007 Hall of Fame. San Diego Padres 2007 World Series Champions!!!
    hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahah.. .keeep dreaming padres boy.

vinylmartyr

It was awesome when Mariano Duncan got Jake Peavey all riled up in that game last year. Jake Peavey is a Dodger killer though. When they were talking about him possibly going to Boston for Manny I was pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    Jake Peavey is a Dodger killer though. When they were talking about him possibly going to Boston for Manny I was pleased.
    So was I ... Peavy is a beast.

Granted, I always have concerns of NL pitchers bouncing over to the AL.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    It was awesome when Mariano Duncan got Jake Peavey all riled up in that game last year. Jake Peavey is a Dodger killer though. When they were talking about him possibly going to Boston for Manny I was pleased.
    im just glad the Dodgers didnt send Brad Penny, Jonathan Broxton and James Loney to Boston for Manny. That would have been an awful trade.