Page 540 of 540 FirstFirst ... 535536537538539540
Results 16,171 to 16,190 of 16190

Thread: NIN tour dates

Default Re: NIN tour dates

Its the festival set up.

If anyone wants a good ticket for the Hollywood Bowl show tomorrow, please let me know. I have an extra TERR3 Row 1833 seat 3 for sale. Retails $147 after fees.....willing to part for $120 OBO. Went to SD, Irvine shows, and i'll see them again tonight in Mountain View. Heading to the playa in the morning so I wont be able to make it

Solid show from Soundgarden and NIN at Shoreline last night. Both bands seemed excited to be there and both Chris and Trent bantered with the crowd. Soundgarden brought out a guest guitarist for Superunkown. It was some guy they met on the BBC show Later...with Jools Holland. NINs setlist was nothing special. I'd have liked to get Burn and Reptile, but Piggy was pretty great as was The Great Destroyer.

Two festivals and a headlining gig will have to sate me until Trent feels like touring again.
    10/21 Jessie Ware @ The Chapel
    10/24 Little Dragon @ the Fox Theatre
    10/24 Rfs Du Sol @ The Mezzanine
    10/29 PHISH @ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    10/31 AlunaGeorge @ 1015 (?)
    02/07 London Grammar @ the Fox Theatre
    03/01 Caribou @ The Fillmore (?)

yeh it looks like we were only going to get one of Burn/Reptile/Terrible Lie, from the recent setlists. But that version of Terrible Lie was so damn good last night I can forgo seeing Reptile again. Also 1,000,000->March->Piggy was wonderful.

He said this tour was it, and they are on another indefinite hiatus. That certainly does not sound as final as 'wave goodbye' though. Coachella 2016.
    10/21 - Melvins + Le Butcherettes - GAMH
    11/1 - Hard Day of the Dead - Fairplex
    12/12 - Cat Stevens - Masonic Center
    4/17-4/19 - Coachella weekend 2

Wow. What a show. was not expecting that at all. what a great set list. Sound was phenomenal. Good shit
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Great show at the Bowl last night, indeed. "Disappointed" with the moving square box visuals thing was super cool. Tripped me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

Want to chime in and say how great last night was. Both Soundgarden and NIN were terrific, but especially NIN. This is the best performance I have seen from them. It was also the closest I have been to the stage for one of their shows, and it made me really appreciate the intensity Trent brings to his performance.

And the Hollywood Bowl... god do I love that venue. It has an almost magical quality at times. I was draggin ass from FYF when I walked into the venue, met some friends, grabbed a beer, headed to my seat, and suddenly I felt great. It's just an awesome place.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden| Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| DFA 1979| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

Hey Mike,
    It was good seeing you yesterday! I totally agree that NIN was ON FIRE yesterday. I was at Staples last year and went to the Joint in LV as well and was not really blown away by either performance which left me wondering if NIN still had it in them to put on a really great live show. That was answered last night when I was literally blown away by every second of their set yesterday. Def one of the best NIN shows I have ever seen. Soundgarden were fantastic too and Jesus Christ Pose was insane.

Back atcha, Omar! Sorry we didn't get some time. I spotted you well into the show. Actually, I spotted your girlfriend first! She's so cool. Tell her I said 'hi' (and sorry for being sucky at remembering names).

As soon as Trent came out and launched into Copy Of A, I knew it was going to be special. He immediately drew me in with that performance. And it may be a little old hat these days, but I still enjoyed standing on my seat and belting out Head Like a Hole with the rest of the crowd. Felt cathartic.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden| Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| DFA 1979| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

Will do, thanks Mike. Yeah I saw you standing on your chair during Head like a Hole, haha. Awesome. I was going nuts during that too.

That version of "Sanctified" is an all time favorite of mine. I was excited he played "Disappointed" because it's my favorite track from the latest album, and I missed it in Vegas. The strings during the second half of that song get me every time. Finally, "The Great Destroyer" was nothing short of mind blowing. DAT BREAKDOWN. Into "Eraser", I love how the drum and bass sound of kind of choppy/stop-and-go at the beginning, but then the guitar just starts floating on top...ahhh!

Great show tonight. Soundgarden deserve something. Soundgarden is def better than every band made after 2002. NIN crazy visuals with a few screens. Artistic mastermind Trent. Loved the show .Cornell still owns 95% of live singers.
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

Was very impressed and pleased with the show. Other than getting yelled at to sit down by the idiots around me in section 209.
    2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella

Sit down... during a Nine Inch Nails show? WTH?

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

That just sounds odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    It almost makes you think you might actually want to know what you are talking about before you tell people things.

I love all the drunk cheap half naked woman who came and rushed the seats behind me right before he played hurt and then they proceeded to sing along in their drunk cackling mousy bimbo voices and were also talking in between. Amazing.

Until you've heard the line, "I wear this crown of sh*t" sung like that, you fully don't understand how insane and lost people are.

At the end of the Irvine show, I walked into the restroom before I left the venue and overheard this guy ask his buddy "Why did NIN cover a Johnny Cash song for their encore?" SMH

10/7 Ought - Center For the Arts, Eagle Rock
    10/16 Cloud Nothings - Velvet Jones
    10/29 Tycho - Ventura Theater
    10/31 QOTSA - Forum
    11/4 United Nations - Catch One (?)
    11/9 Bad Religion - The Mayan
    11/14 Death From Above 1979 - Regent

Seeing NIN at the Hollywood Bowl was one of the best concert experiences I have ever had. I am still thinking of it days later! Everything about the performance was top notch and was so beautiful I almost cried. I went in not knowing THAT much about NIN/Trent Reznor; he's been making music since I was a child and I know a lot of NIN songs, saw How to Destory Angels live and read articles about NIN/Trent, but I wouldn't have called myself a NIN fan or anything like that. I don't think I had ever listened to a whole NIN album front to back. That will change now. I was blown away and every time I think back to the performance I can't help but smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newro7ic View Post
    Lakers fans are some of the most delusional people in the world, I swear.
    my name is casey. i love pavement and i want to pet every dog in the world.

IMG_1097.JPG-1.jpg My babies! Does anyone have a ticket stub from the Sacramento show they are willing to sell me? Thats the only show I don't have a stub for and would love it so I can frame them with these puppies. Many thanks in advance.

I don't believe I've ever seen Trent on morning television before.