Can you play a Ted Leo song for me, honey? "Me and Mia" would be fine.
It's Coachella 2007 day.
I think im deaf. I dont hear shit.
YaY I love Lemon Jelly!!!
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LEMON JELLY SONG!
Last edited by full on idle; 01-31-2007 at 11:39 AM.
can someone explain to the "special" kid what file extension it is, and on your computors the program utilized to listen to the show.
I laughed aloud at that bit.Marma(LAID), bitch.
Ok. Seriously. New song.
Like a killer whale.
just in time for Don't Give Up and now a little Rage. This'll be a good day.
this is so cute, listening to andrew play good music. and talk.
She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
Coachella Anthem Time.
HEY NOW HEYYYYYY NOWWWWW
Andrew, you are my hero for how you ended this. Awesome.
1. Entrance - Grim Reaper Blues
2. Jarvis Cocker - Fat Children
3. Silversun Pickups - Melatonin
4. Crowded House - Weather With You
5. Klaxons - Atlantis To Interzone
6. The Arcade Fire - Keep The Car Running
7. The Good, The Bad & The Queen - History Song
8. The Black Keys - Hard Row
9. Lemon Jelly - Nice Weather For Ducks
10. The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way
11. The Jesus & Mary Chain - Blues From A Gun
12. LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
13. Interpol - Take Me On A Cruise
14. Bjork - Bachelorette
15. The Noisettes - Don't Give Up
16. Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire
17. The New Pornographers - Sing Me Spanish Techno
18. Manu Chao - Clandestino
19. Revolving Paint Dream - Mother Wash My Tears Away
20. Working For A Nuclear Free City - Troubled Son
21. Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over (Motherfuckers)
That was fun.
Also, just for future reference, the wireless internet on Chris' laptop eats shit up there, so until we fix that you will have to either call or text me to request songs or IM me beforehand or something.
There's the show, Andrew.