Thread: DMB 3 Night Stand @ Greek Theatre now sold out within first day of sales

Banned

Default DMB 3 Night Stand @ Greek Theatre now sold out within first day of sales

yeah...its going to be awesome

Default Re: DMB 3 Night Stand @ Greek Theatre now sold out within first day of sales

Awesome...for me to poop on.
    9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/17 Karen O at Masonic Lodge, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/20 Chvrches @ Tower Theatre, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Default Re: DMB 3 Night Stand @ Greek Theatre now sold out within first day of sales

Aw, come on, Boourns, lets go, bro! We might not get tickets, but I'm sure we can get some from a scalper. DBM is the shiznit! Fo realz!
    I love music, and I hate vowels.

Nah, brah, I'm saving my money to catch Jack Johnson at every festival! Jack Johnson = Jesus. When the Bible talks about Jesus walking on the water, it's actually refering to his brotastic surf skills, bro.
    9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/17 Karen O at Masonic Lodge, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/20 Chvrches @ Tower Theatre, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

You know what they say, all Jack and no Dave make Boourns a dull boy! Put some REAL thought into it, dude! Friggen sweet, ya?

lol. You guys are joking about DMB = awesome right?

DMB=famous

Famous=not always great.
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    lol. You guys are joking about DMB = awesome right?
    Dude, you wanna go too?

Quote Originally Posted by unitedwestand View Post
    yeah...its going to be awesome
    Like we didnt see that coming...

Quote Originally Posted by msklvr View Post
    Dude, you wanna go too?
    I can't deny it anymore. I want to go more than anything in this world!

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Nibbler: fry, you are the most important man in the universe
    fry: so what I feel when I'm drunk is right?
    Nibbler: yes. except that the dave matthews band DOESN'T rock.

Real music lovers would appreciate dave matthews and a great songwriter. The DMB tunes are a million times more talented than the jack johnson songs. Listen to "Don't drink the water" or "Bartender" live and look me in the face when you say it sucks. If it's not your cup of tea, thats fine, but to say its badly made music you're simply lying or to retarded to hear it. I don't like bands like Primus or Slipknot, but I wont stand there and say they don't have talent.
    Upcoming Shows:

Sasquatch Festival

word.

What the fuck is a "DMB"?

Quote Originally Posted by garrett222 View Post
    Real music lovers would appreciate dave matthews and a great songwriter. The DMB tunes are a million times more talented than the jack johnson songs. Listen to "Don't drink the water" or "Bartender" live and look me in the face when you say it sucks. If it's not your cup of tea, thats fine, but to say its badly made music you're simply lying or to retarded to hear it. I don't like bands like Primus or Slipknot, but I wont stand there and say they don't have talent.
    agree but you wont talk most on this board of that ... we get dave at our new festival and its gonna be fun x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

I find it fascinating that DMB are unbelievably huge in the states, but unheard of elsewhere. there are a lot of bands which are big in one country and tiny in another. but DMB is the most extreme case I have ever encountered. I've read that he's put on some of the largest tours ever in the US. then I remember when they were trying to push him in the UK a few years back he was playing in the streets. (and even then the only people whose attention he caught were american tourists...)

/thought.

Dave Matthews is bald
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    I find it fascinating that DMB are unbelievably huge in the states, but unheard of elsewhere. there are a lot of bands which are big in one country and tiny in another. but DMB is the most extreme case I have ever encountered. I've read that he's put on some of the largest tours ever in the US. then I remember when they were trying to push him in the UK a few years back he was playing in the streets. (and even then the only people whose attention he caught were american tourists...)

/thought.
    to carry that thought on, i always thought it was crazy how hendrix and others had to go somewhere else besides the states to get known or popular ..x**** there is a regional thing too .... big head todd is/was big in colorado and san francisco, but a lot of places had no idea who they are ....
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    everytime I see that abbreviation, I think drum N bass.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Terrorists use them.

Mr. Dave used to come into a joint I worked at my freshman year of college... All the time... He was a super nice guy. Always stoned beyond belief. But he used to give me jellybeans he had in his pocket. Fella loved his jellybeans.

Don't care for his music, they put on a show though...

ew @ pocketbeans

I bet they were linty.

maybe dave was wearing basketball shorts? those don't collect lint in their pockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Too bad it's illegal to sell crossbows to women.

Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    ew @ pocketbeans

I bet they were linty.
    nah. he seems like a clean pocket guy. They were jellybellies, you know... The high class shit.

Dude, man... Bro!