Thread: TENT CAMPING IN INDIO at Shadow Hills RV Resort

Exclamation TENT CAMPING IN INDIO at Shadow Hills RV Resort

Coachella Fest Weekend at Shadow Hills RV Resort

You can go to www.shadowhillsrvresort.com and make your Reservations now or just check out the rate details and Activities they have scheduled just for Tent Campers who are going to Coachella this year. There were about 500 campers last year so try to get your reservations early.

There is a pool to beat the heat that will stay open until 2am, or they also have there clubhouse open this year to cool off before or after the show! There are plenty of bathrooms with showers and even two laundry rooms if you need them.

We had a great time last year so share your experience or ad some suggestions for this year!

Default Re: TENT CAMPING IN INDIO at Shadow Hills RV Resort

I stayed here last year with my girl and a few friends. We each tented by there pond which was pretty sweet. They had bar b q's by the pool before you left to the show and even when you got back!

There’s all kinds of people there me and this dude from Sweden were kickin back at his rv and just jammin a little on the acoustic. I've been to the camping at the festival grounds and I would prefer this any day. Nothing got stolen pretty much everyone there was going to the Show and we even car pooled with a group we met there who had a huge van. Were from Oregon so we really didn’t’ know the area but the show is pretty much off the same street you just take it all the way down so it worked out plus they gave us a map on how to get there and what streets had less traffic. I was even talking with the owners one night who were a lot younger then I thought they would be and two of there kids were helping out at the park after they came back from Coachella. Basically all you gotta do is get your braclet and theres no troubles. The ones they handed out kinda even looked like the VIP section at the concert but when my buddy tried they denied him cold. But I’ll be there this year look for Jack and his girl Tracy! Later!!

Quote Originally Posted by Momphrare View Post
    I stayed here last year with my girl and a few friends. We each tented by there pond which was pretty sweet. They had bar b q's by the pool before you left to the show and even when you got back!

Thereís all kinds of people there me and this dude from Sweden were kickin back at his rv and just jammin a little on the acoustic. I've been to the camping at the festival grounds and I would prefer this or a Downtown Las Vegas Hotel any day. Nothing got stolen pretty much everyone there was going to the Show and we even car pooled with a group we met there who had a huge van. Were from Oregon so we really didnítí know the area but the show is pretty much off the same street you just take it all the way down so it worked out plus they gave us a map on how to get there and what streets had less traffic. I was even talking with the owners one night who were a lot younger then I thought they would be and two of there kids were helping out at the park after they came back from Coachella. Basically all you gotta do is get your braclet and theres no troubles. The ones they handed out kinda even looked like the VIP section at the concert but when my buddy tried they denied him cold. But Iíll be there this year look for Jack and his girl Tracy! Later!!
    Sounds like a blast! I have never been and am wanting to go so badly!!!

old school

This is surely an excellent place

i <3 shadow hills.

Lurker

We will staying at shadow hills again

anyone have any pictures? I cant find the form to fill out for coachella this year. are there any fire pits?

Shadow Hills was amazing!

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by paulct View Post
    anyone have any pictures? I cant find the form to fill out for coachella this year. are there any fire pits?
    Yeah there is at least one fire pit, pictures can be seen here: http://shrv.smugmug.com/Our-Resort

I went to the website - how do you reserve tent camping? It only allows for RV reservations.

Quote Originally Posted by haedyr View Post
    I went to the website - how do you reserve tent camping? It only allows for RV reservations.
    this

Lurker

I'm sure they will have a coachella page in the next few weeks. In the meantime if you are interested I would contact them:
    Phone: 760-360-4040
    Fax: 760-360-6992
    Email info@shadowhillsrvresort.com
    I was really impressed with how helpful and friendly the staff was when I was there, so give em a ring.

Shadow hills is a fucking PARTY
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Spam.

Quote Originally Posted by paulct View Post
    Desert Shadows RV Resort
    (age 55+ only)

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I called Shadow Hills yesterday and booked my space. It's $100 for two people for a tent camp spot. They said it's tent camping only that weekend. I'm arriving on Thursday, so it's going to cost an extra $20 for Thursday night. But, what's nice about no camping at Coachella, is that this place has a pool and access to proper showers and toilets. And it's only like 8 miles away. And I'm sure there is no restriction on bringing alcohol.

I called Shadow Hills yesterday and booked my space. It's $100 for two people for a tent camp spot. They said it's tent camping only that weekend. I'm arriving on Thursday, so it's going to cost an extra $20 for Thursday night. But, what's nice about no camping at Coachella, is that this place has a pool and access to proper showers and toilets. And it's only like 8 miles away. And I'm sure there is no restriction on bringing alcohol.
    50 a night!?

It's $100 for the three nights of the festival - total for the weekend. Since I arrive one day earlier, it's an extra $20. It's $50 for one person one tent per site for 3 nights, and $50 each additional person.

Lurker

It's $100 for the three nights of the festival - total for the weekend. Since I arrive one day earlier, it's an extra $20. It's $50 for one person one tent per site for 3 nights, and $50 each additional person.
    Last year they had a buy 3 get one night free.

I went last year with my brother and had a good time. Some cute girls were camping there too... but there were also old people their rv's.. haha

Stay there Coachella 2014! Can't Wait