Thread: I have room in my RV for some people. (Los Angeles to Coachella)

Lurker

Default I have room in my RV for some people. (Los Angeles to Coachella)

Since, no one I know is going to coachella. I was wondering if anyone wants to ride along with me. We can do this one of two ways. You guys can come and get dropped off at my house and we can ride over there. Or if you're not comfortable with that, you can take your car and just crash in the RV at the end of the each night. I can invite up to 6 people, but since there are only 3 beds you have to sleep in pairs. Or if you're coming alone you can have a bed all to yourself. Theres 2 sofa like beds inside. As well as a bed on top of driver and passenger seat. I also have a bed in the back, but that's for me.

Now, I'm going to have some rules. Since, this isn't exactly my motor home, I cannot allow drug use of any kind. You can do all that outside. Since, I don't want the motor home to smell like crap. As well, I'm looking for responsible people, no douche bags allowed. Furthermore, you guys can save money by bringing food since, the RV has a kitchen. Just make sure you bring some for me. Since, camping tickets are 55 for the entire weekend. I will be nice and charge 45 bucks per head for the entire weekend. 80 bucks for a pair. I gotta pay for gas somehow.

Shoot me a pm if interested.

I live in Downey, CA. Which is about 20 mins away from Downtown LA

Any questions comments or concerns?

Update
    Ok, I called the nearest place that would allow us RV parking. It's about 3-4 miles away from Coachella. I found out that it's a maximum of 6 people per site. So, I can only take 5 of you. Also, The check in and out time is 11 AM. So, what time does the event start on Friday? As well as, are we allowed to park the RV in Coachella on Sunday? I need to know if we are going to need the extra day or not. Since, this will obviously affect the price.

The rate for 6 people for the entire weekend is $170 bones. So basically it's about 25 bucks a head. So I'm going to have to charge 65-70 bucks for the weekend. It's only 10 dollars more and you don't have to worry about getting your stuff stolen.

I also realized are we going to need a car to get from the campsite to coachella? Or we allowed to park at coachella until the event is over each night?
    Last edited by trekster; 03-14-2008 at 03:21 PM.

Default Re: I have room in my RV for some people. (Los Angeles to Coachella)

where are you camping with the rv? is that price included?
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    where are you camping with the rv? is that price included?
    Fudge, I forgot that we are not allowed to stay in the parking lot. Well, I'm going to try to find the nearest available RV site. We can split the 3 night bill within all of us. So, the more people that ride along the cheaper it would be. I'm going to make a few calls and get info.

Lurker

Ok, I called the nearest place that would allow us RV parking. It's about 3-4 miles away from Coachella. I found out that it's a maximum of 6 people per site. So, I can only take 5 of you. Also, The check in and out time is 11 AM. So, what time does the event start on Friday? As well as, are we allowed to park the RV in Coachella on Sunday? I need to know if we are going to need the extra day or not. Since, this will obviously affect the price.

The rate for 6 people for the entire weekend is $170 bones. So basically it's about 25 bucks a head. So i

Lurker

I also realized are we going to need a car to get from the campsite to coachella? Or we allowed to park at coachella until the event is over each night?

Quote Originally Posted by trekster View Post
    Fudge
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

that is a great pic

Lurker

any takers?

Lurker

dude... i live in downey too! me and my girlfriend need a place to sleep as well. let me know a little more info on a PM.

By trekstars MO in posting, I'd be afraid to drive anywhere with him...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

are you still looking?

i stay in south gate .. but man im usually at kelly's bar on thursdays in downey its next to that pool hall on firestone that bar is awsome! ..lol

but why dont u just park ur RV in some parking lot .. fuck the camp ground .just park at wallgreens or In n out .. theres abunch of empty lots . out there at night ..
    Last edited by lostsoul86; 03-31-2008 at 08:07 PM.
    I Wanna Drive Into The Sunset

Coachella 2007
    Coachella 2008
    Coachella 2009
    Coachella 2010
    The Big 4 2011
    Coachella 2012 ( I WONT FUCKING MISS IT! )

Lurker

Sorry, you guys I haven't been online for a while. Lost soul, yeah I usually hit up kelly's bar every now and then. The beer is cheap compared to the other places like the pow wow. Well, we can park at a empty parking lot. But, the thing is that we won't have any hook ups and therefore we will have to use the generator to keep fridge on. Well, I replied to everyones PMS.