Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever step on someone at night who crashed out?

Default Ever step on someone at night who crashed out?

One of my favorite people watching things to do is watching people crashed out on drugs at the Festival at night!

Come on peeps, you know what I'm talking about. They crash anywhere, along the fence, the grass, everywhere!

And I step on people each year coming off of drugs ( must be the evil pot! )

Goldenvoice needs to set up a "drug crashers" tent where people can come down without getting stepped on!

Who's with me here (for the safty of peeps coming off X)

Default Re: Ever step on someone at night who crashed out on drugs?

They have couches in VIP if you can afford VIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

oh god, fuck VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

as long as they aren't on fire
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

you seem a lil preoccupied with the "X" is that you I think I saw in this video? hahaha!

Some of those people laying on the ground aren't crashed out on drugs. Some of those people are really fucking tired from having to camp and then rock all day.

sorry for making people trip over last year

no but that's kinda funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by localdesertrat View Post
    Who's with me here (for the safty of peeps coming off X)
    Obviously you have no fucking clue what getting cabbaged, smashed, pickled, trollied, fucked, mangled, chopped, off your nut, off your rocker, off your face, off your head or otherwise effected by X.

When I'm coming down:
    1) I don't pass out because
    2) I just fuck for hours

pfff, most of the passed out wankers are drunk idiots that didnt pace themselves
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

It's E.

Quote Originally Posted by i_like_cake530 View Post
    It's E.
    Yeah whatever you call it over there, I was just copying fuck knuckle up there who thinks you 'pass out' when you come down, anyways here in australia and in the UK we have much catchier stealthier names.
    such as,
    Pills, pingas, biccies, disco biscuits, jack and jills etc

I always struggle sourcing shit when I'm in the states, I ask someone for pills and they come back with fucking oxy cotton.
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"

Also, many of the people that are crashed out inside the venue are actually just tired from a serious day of music.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrus View Post
    Yeah whatever you call it over there, I was just copying fuck knuckle up there who thinks you 'pass out' when you come down, anyways here in australia and in the UK we have much catchier stealthier names.
    such as,
    Pills, pingas, biccies, disco biscuits, jack and jills etc

I always struggle sourcing shit when I'm in the states, I ask someone for pills and they come back with fucking oxy cotton.
    you gotta adapt dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    you gotta adapt dude
    Indeed, I will

I've almost tripped over people numerous times. Those grounds are fucking dark in spots. They do have some "crash spots" like those spots under those big fake leaves but I guess some people just don't make it there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Obviously you have no fucking clue what getting cabbaged, smashed, pickled, trollied, fucked, mangled, chopped, off your nut, off your rocker, off your face, off your head or otherwise effected by X.

When I'm coming down:
    1) I don't pass out because
    2) I just fuck for hours

pfff, most of the passed out wankers are drunk idiots that didnt pace themselves
    you must be sooo pround to be a pro X user...roll on dude!

i remember last year almost falling when it was dark and I felt that my hands where on some big boobs and I pushed myself back up.indeed they where, the girl didn't give a fuck(must of been too tired) Good times.

Last year I waited in the will-call (ASSHOLE) line for 4 hours without any water. by the time I got inside the empire polo field and found a shady place, I was passed out from heat exhaustion. I would have been a nice recharge for me if it wasn't for all the drunk idiots stumbling all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by localdesertrat View Post
    you must be sooo pround to be a pro X user...roll on dude!
    I never said I was pro, just not an ignorant twat who has no fucking clue what a drug does.

And I'm still laughing at your first post you tool.

Quote Originally Posted by i_like_cake530 View Post
    It's E.
    people say X too here
    "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

2013 = 12 Coachellas

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    I should smack you in the head but I draw the line at gay bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    use some common sense you asshats

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicifyouwantit View Post
    people say X too here
    Whatever you guys call them, I'll have lots thank you

Quote Originally Posted by localdesertrat
    X head , X head, your a fucking X head

Recent studies at Yale have shown that X use in the long run has the same results on the brain as people with Alzheimer's disease. that means when you get older ( and you already are getting older ) your gonna act like a 2 year old and you'll be pissing your pants.

Have fun the next time you roll ,Professor "know it all about drugs"

And I'll step on you if you end up passed out....so watch out.
    A PM from this wanker!!!!
    oooh I'm so scared mr localdesertrat, what are you too chicken shit to post your verbal diarrhoea in this pathetic little thread of yours?

Wow, pointing one little snippet from some federally funded study and think I'm going to cower in my boots and hide under my bed like the boogeyman is going to get me.
    Does the word INDEPENDENT research mean a fucking thing to you???
    "Yale New Haven, Conn. - Yale School of Medicine has received a $1.7 million grant to study whether a history of use of MDMA (ecstasy) and marijuana is associated with..."
    Then again, I'm sure it would do America's trivial little 'war on drugs' a lot of good if they found out it really does fuck all to you. Wearing deodorant/long term aluminium exposure to the skin also causes Alzheimer’s, am I going to stop wearing deodorant?

I'm so scared, hey can you guys look after me if I pass out, it happens all the time and this guy is going to step on me, I'm going to be lying in my bed at night having nightmares about this. Please someone help me!!!

Seriously mate, fuck off, almost every one of your posts on this board has been as negative, hateful and/or ignorant as yourself. If you don't have something positive to contribute apart from how sonically inferior dance music is to 'real music' or how you're so high and mghty because you suck someone's cock to get a photographer's pass than you can just fuck right off.
    Ok? All clear? Great, bye bye now

[edit]
    PS, learn some fucking grammar. Didn't you go to school?
    Your = Posessive Pronoun, as in YOUR small minded brain or YOUR shit photography.
    You're = Contraction, abbreviation of YOU ARE, as in YOU ARE a knob!
    Last edited by Gyrus; 04-06-2008 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Grammar

served. im gona roll so hard on the ground im actually rolling around on the ground so yeah!

A PM from this wanker!!!!
    oooh I'm so scared mr localdesertrat, what are you too chicken shit to post your verbal diarrhoea in this pathetic little thread of yours?

Wow, pointing one little snippet from some federally funded study and think I'm going to cower in my boots and hide under my bed like the boogeyman is going to get me.
    Does the word INDEPENDENT research mean a fucking thing to you???
    "Yale New Haven, Conn. - Yale School of Medicine has received a $1.7 million grant to study whether a history of use of MDMA (ecstasy) and marijuana is associated with..."
    Then again, I'm sure it would do America's trivial little 'war on drugs' a lot of good if they found out it really does fuck all to you. Wearing deodorant/long term aluminium exposure to the skin also causes Alzheimer’s, am I going to stop wearing deodorant?

I'm so scared, hey can you guys look after me if I pass out, it happens all the time and this guy is going to step on me, I'm going to be lying in my bed at night having nightmares about this. Please someone help me!!!

Seriously mate, fuck off, almost every one of your posts on this board has been as negative, hateful and/or ignorant as yourself. If you don't have something positive to contribute apart from how sonically inferior dance music is to 'real music' or how you're so high and mghty because you suck someone's cock to get a photographer's pass than you can just fuck right off.
    Ok? All clear? Great, bye bye now

[edit]
    PS, learn some fucking grammar. Didn't you go to school?
    Your = Posessive Pronoun, as in YOUR small minded brain or YOUR shit photography.
    You're = Contraction, abbreviation of YOU ARE, as in YOU ARE a knob!
    You seem to be angry at the fact that ecstasy has negative effects on the body. If you think that there is any positive after- effects of this drug you are trippin man. Ecstasy is bad for you. No way around that. Its fun, but its horrible for you. If you know/accept this then thats great and you should have fun with it. If not, you need to acknowledge that there is no long term benefit to fucking around with this drug (unlilke psychedelics.)

I love drugs as much as the next man, but its better to have a negative view on them over a positive.
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

it has positive and negative effects...

Take Antioxidants and 5htp such as you can to reduce the damage that is done. everythings bad for you but god Inn and Out Sounds GOOD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

actually joloxx (sorry if thats not your name cant remember) there are plenty of positive after effects. many people coincidentally have a brighter outlook on life. mdma was used for psychotherapy and had great results. and if mdma is taken not regularly but rarely on special occasions and responsibly it is quite a safe drug. im not denying it can be bad for you because many people eat ecstasy like candy and that will have some not so fun effects for you in the future.

Lurker

im one of those people who has a hard time talking/moving on a comedown. (depending on how much I have done of course) I am more likely to find myself a corner, some cool lights and sit down hugging my knees for like 2 hours.. so please dont trip over me.