View Poll Results: Gogol Bordello v. Justice

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gogol Bordello

    32 54.24%
  • Justice

    27 45.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Gogol Bordello or Justice

  1. #31
    old school Bud Luster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ciudad de Accion
    Posts
    4,847

    Default Re: Gogol Bordello or Justice

    I voted Justice, but will proably be neither : (

  2. #32
    Coachella Junkie Boourns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    26,809

    Default Re: Gogol Bordello or Justice

    justice, because gogol tix dont sell out in 2 seconds and go for obscene amounts when in LA
    10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater (?), 10/18 Culture Collide, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale, 11/7 Warpaint @ Echoplex, 11/12 Blonde Redhead @ Fonda

  3. #33
    Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kensington market, Toronto.
    Posts
    6,370

    Default Re: Gogol Bordello or Justice

    I am seriously seriously hoping for a eugene hutz DJ set at some point during the fest; he's actually really good.

  4. #34
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,513

    Default Re: Gogol Bordello or Justice

    Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    I am seriously seriously hoping for a eugene hutz DJ set at some point during the fest; he's actually really good.
    Me too man! Him in the do-lab would incredibly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

  5. #35
    Coachella Junkie humanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    6,900

    Default Re: Gogol Bordello or Justice

    I've seen both a few times each.....and I dig Justice.....but Gogol Bordello has been the most fun I've ever had at a show 3 times in a row
    '99-'11...

  6. #36
    Coachella Junkie humanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    6,900

    Default Re: Gogol Bordello or Justice

    Quote Originally Posted by zenidogx View Post
    last year's Gogol performance was epic. it was the best coachella performance i've ever seen- and i saw daft punk!!!!
    seriously!!
    '99-'11...

  7. #37
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,513

    Default Re: Gogol Bordello or Justice

    Quote Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
    I've seen both a few times each.....and I dig Justice.....but Gogol Bordello has been the most fun I've ever had at a show 3 times in a row
    Coachella will be my forth time seeing them. You too?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

  8. #38
    Coachella Junkie humanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    6,900

    Default Re: Gogol Bordello or Justice

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Coachella will be my forth time seeing them. You too?
    yeah #4
    '99-'11...

Similar Threads

  1. Gogol Bordello vs. Wilco
    By anti-square in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 01:44 AM
  2. AIH vs. Gogol Bordello
    By Crackerfromcrenshaw in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 05:57 AM
  3. Gogol Bordello
    By captain radero in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 11:44 PM
  4. Gogol Bordello!
    By Evanz0rz in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 03:26 PM
  5. Gogol Bordello
    By whynotsmile99 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 10:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •