Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SHITTERS.....

Default Re: SHITTERS.....

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Ladies...

http://www.pmateusa.com/home.html

Best product evar. I didn't sit down once.
    I hover, everywhere, no matter what. That wasn't so much the problem last year.. it was the smell. Not only that but on Saturday on the camp grounds they came and poured lime in the port-o-potties but left all the shit.

Even the cold Saturday night couldn't mask that scent and it got the worst Sunday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-UK View Post
    That picture is clearly the result of a "hoverer" who has unwittingly unleashed a splatterer of monumental proportions, that or they just didn't want to risk ANY splash back... God knows what you'd catch from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    yeah, nate dawg got this one right. this was a planned missed hover. look at how high the shitty piss water is in the bowl. definately would of been splish splash hepatitis up my ass if he didn't aim for the seat/rim.

i didn't see one "flushable" portapotty this year.

My strategy is this one:

* go to the bathrooms somewhere outside the festival each morning, I went to the nearest grocery store, so that you don't have to shit again during the day, but don't overdo it with the food either

*Always bring with you some toilet paper and wipes inside your pockets in case you need to take a shit. (Cargo shorts are great for this purposes along with sun lotion and whatnot)

*If there is a pile already in there and you need to hover, then carefully throw some toilet paper so that it covers the existing pile, or more importantly, to create an anti-splashing surface if there is a stool. This way the dump will not splash back, try it at home

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Trent View Post
    Cargo shorts are great
    Im going to go wayyyy out on a limb here and guess you really love Dave Mathews Band.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NachoCat View Post
    Im going to go wayyyy out on a limb here and guess you really love Dave Mathews Band.
    Eh, they're practical for festivals if you don't want to wear a backpack. I personally like to use a backpack and have very little of nothing jangling around my legs though.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

.................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

If you're gonna do things, might as well do it in style.

I have something that looks like this but mine has a detachable bucket under the seat.

What you do is take all your blankets out of your tent, place the seat in your tent, place a couple of BLACK plastic bags on the bucket underneath you so your steaming shit can fall in it and you just wrap it up and throw it away. This thing goes a long way. Nothing fun about mud butt.

that is so fucking stupid it hurts. i bet nobody looks at you weird when you walk out of your tent with a bag of shit in one hand and your shit-modded walker folded up under the other.
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Thats why you do it in the morning or late at night, nips. That or you can take your chances with the bathrooms everyone else is using.

those shit walkers look like an ingenious idea! I feel like they'll have them in the camping section of Big 5... I also feel like they'll be really overpriced.

7/24 - Stevie Wonder @ Hollywood Bowl
    8/6 - HARD - LA State Historic Park
    9/3 - FYF @ LA State Historic Park

They need to have a few banks of port a potties with an attendant that works of tips. I would pay $.50 to have access to a clean toilet, that's stocked with tp, toilet seat protectors and hand sanitizer. Lighting at night would be nice and so would an ac'd restroom. The attendant would ensure everything is wiped down after 5-10 people and that it's stocked. Maybe even a little air freshner... Lol

The best advice is buy or pick up toilet seat protectors, have baby wipes, and a can of air freshner (small metal can from bath & body). This year I am going to have a few throwies (led bulb + battery) on me to light up the portapotties at night. It will be a one time use and staying in the portapottie, if I see you with it I know where you got it.... Lol
    "my ovaries are bigger than your testicles"

"Procrastination is like masturbation...It feels good until you realize you're screwing yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by GTI_GRL View Post
    They need to have a few banks of port a potties with an attendant that works of tips. I would pay $.50 to have access to a clean toilet, that's stocked with tp, toilet seat protectors and hand sanitizer. Lighting at night would be nice and so would an ac'd restroom. The attendant would ensure everything is wiped down after 5-10 people and that it's stocked. Maybe even a little air freshner... Lol
    At a small concert or nightclub this seems like a reasonable idea. At a major festival with 80,000 attendants this would quickly become one of the World's Worst Jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by fancy restaurant View Post
    Although, I did attend more Slipknot concerts than any person ever really should. I remember once I told their lead singer "This is my 12th Slipknot show!" and he was just like, "Dude. Why?"
    Quote Originally Posted by cperkins9027 View Post
    Bring Aoki back next year and let him bring his friends. Open your minds and appreciate what he can do.

... or just shit on the ground and bury it like a cat. Yes, my pets have better bathroom etiquette than the person responsible for the mess in that photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Quote Originally Posted by GTI_GRL View Post
    The best advice is buy or pick up toilet seat protectors, have baby wipes, and a can of air freshner (small metal can from bath & body). This year I am going to have a few throwies (led bulb + battery) on me to light up the portapotties at night. It will be a one time use and staying in the portapottie, if I see you with it I know where you got it.... Lol
    Dear God why would you need to light up a porta pottie? Can't go in the dark?

LOL at all of you that don't know the secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

At Outside Lands last year I was on acid and my friends were waiting for me to go piss but I couldn't stop staring at this one that looked like it was moving to me. My friends convinced me it was just the drugs and that it's okay to go in. Step in, lock the door, start pissing, and a second later it started rocking. Got piss all over myself. Turns out there was a bum that was just hiding in the forest, waiting for people to start doing there thing and then rocking it. Tripped me the fuck out though.