Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SHITTERS.....

Thumbs down Re: SHITTERS.....

where the fck was the TOILET PAPER!???
    I went down a row of 60 porta potties in the campground and EVERY one was out. IN THE DAYTIME. WITH NO LINES. ON FRIDAY.

its hard to dance when your holding a monster crap in.... and the ladies were not thrilled either.

was Sheryl Crow just warning us all about life at coachella with her "you must get by on a single square" comments last week?

Default Re: SHITTERS.....

What was gross is the pyramid of shit that had no toilet paper covering it, which means many people took a shit and pulled up there pants and walked off. I brang bathroom antibacterial wipes and toilet paper, makes it a lot better.
    .oORienONEOo.

I just posted that under my roommates account. whatever. same shit different day.
    .oORienONEOo.

I heard of the Friday TP shortage. I had no bad bathroom experiences the entire festival. I was in fact surprised by their cleanliness. And the individual showers were great.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

that pic made my hangover worse just now

Any improvements to be made in 2008?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

i heard theyre going to place shit eating snakes in the pit of each portopotty this year...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Any improvements to be made in 2008?

I would say

-Restroom not so far apart in the camp grounds. Our tent was near dead center, and it sucked walking in the dark to the shitters. My male friends pissed in bottles in their tents. Sorry I am not that lucky, and I was to drunk to try it...lol. But being female I was ready for the worse and brought tp, toilet seat liners, and baby wipes. One night around 3 am, some guy was opening up every porter pott looking for toilet paper. He started yelling that he needed to take a shit, and he didn't want to have to use his hand. I ended up handing him a stack of baby wipes, and he ran in the porter potty dropping his pants as he walked in.

-Restock supplies more often.

-More trash cans for paper towel.

-Add urinals for men..... the porta urinals that 6-8 guys can be in. its better for orgys
    "my ovaries are bigger than your testicles"

"Procrastination is like masturbation...It feels good until you realize you're screwing yourself"

- I second the call for the porta urinals. Most of the time, all you want to do is take a whizz.
    - I bring a travel pack of baby wipes & ass gaskets in my backpack so I'm prepared if the shittters are cleaned out of tp.
    - 'Train' yourself to go early in the day if possible and avoid missing part of a good set (like I did with Massive Attack ) or missing the seat as pictured above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    Man, the Beatles were overrated like gravity is overrated. ......... Say what you want, but statements like "the Beatles were overrated" make me much less likely to listen to anything you say afterward.

BUMP for having the best three posts to begin any thread on the forum. This is the thread that got me hooked on the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

I love the bathroom set up at Coachella! all the noobs dont know what the hell is up and just wait outside and form an unecessary line, and you just bypass that and walk right the fuck in.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    I love the bathroom set up at Coachella! all the noobs dont know what the hell is up and just wait outside and form an unecessary line, and you just bypass that and walk right the fuck in.
    Yeah, last year there was something (I think the cell phone bikes?) obscuring one row of toilets, which was completely clear, not one person, and the other was jampacked with people waiting. I felt like the king of shit mountain.

In reference to the campsite toilets last year, my friends thankfully had brought several rolls of paper along, but I still had to walk the perimeter just to find one that didn't have exposed shit in it. When I finally did, all I could hear was the people on either side of me gagging in stereo, which defeated the purpose and caused me to gag as well.
    "Yes, I am indeed beautiful! Sometimes I sit and wonder, in my artless Japanese way, why it is that I am so much more attractive than anybody else in the whole world. Can this be vanity? No! Nature is lovely and rejoices in her loveliness. I am a child of Nature, and take after my mother."

Funniest thing I saw was on the monday morning in one of the shitters that was nearly at the top someone took a perfectly formed nugget on the seat, it was piled up like an ice cream cone and looked so wrong...
    closed door, next, similar scene
    next
    used condom on the wall
    next
    clean enough to hold the door open and piss in the general direction of.

The shower line in the morning is the worst!
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

I only had one bad experience with the toilets this year...

our tent was in a pretty sweet location, right next to the fence and like 100 feet from the entrance to the festival, but we were also RIGHT next to the toilets, which was kind of convenient until saturday morning when the big shit trucks came to empty them out. I swear to god the smell was so vile (and being a little tipsy already didn't help) that I had to leave the nice shade of our canopy to walk around in the sun in order to avoid vomiting. Repeat on sunday morning.

other than that, didn't really have any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

07 didnt seem that bad as far as the bathrooms, but 04 was the worst by far. I also agree that they should get urinals for the guys, i think it would cut down on the lines alot , maybe just a big troff filled with ice haha
    {'04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12}

I went to a toilet trailer Saturday night during the end of LCD and there was piss all over the floor. Even by the sink.

The portapotties near the exit had obscenely long lines before Rage, so I just walked to the bathrooms by the Outdoor Theater. That's really a good place to piss because the lines were always short or nonexistent and there was so much good music at that stage this year.
    Last edited by Boourns; 12-19-2007 at 07:27 PM.
    4/8 Summer Camp @ Echo, 4/11-13 Coachella, 4/17 SISU, Dum Dum Girls @ Roxy, 4/27 Ghost B.C. @ Fonda, 4/30 Mono @ Troubadour, 5/3 I Break Horses @ Bootleg Theater, 5/28-6/1 Primavera Sound, 6/4 Nisennenmondai @ Jazzhouse, 6/18-22 Sled Island

The porta urinals would decrease the chances of a piss speckled toilet seat. Although there are little urinals in the porat potties, you still come across beads of pee of the seat. We need to have the porta unrinals for the sanctity of our ladies' (and our) buttock-ses. Relying on those confident in their aim to lift the seat just doesn't work anymore. We need change. Porta urinals for 2008!

This message was brought to you by those for a dryer ass.
    Last edited by ivankay; 10-12-2008 at 08:36 PM.

They really need to be cleaned more often. Inside the fest there are a couple of places with clean shitters, but they are especailly bad in the campground. Make it happen GV.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    The porta urinals would decrease the chances of a piss speckled toilet seat. Although there are little urinals in the porat potties, you still come across beads of pee of the seat. We need to have the porta unrinals for the sanctity of our ladies' (and our) buttock-ses. Relying of those confident in their aim to lift the seat just doesn't work anymore. We need change. Porta urinals for 2008!

This message was brought to you by those for a dryer ass.
    alot of this is because ladies dont sit on the seat, they "hover" or stand on the toilet, making a bigger mess than the fellas do.

lowfront

Ya I heard from the ladies that in the nice trailer bathroom there was shit and piss everywhere

guys bathroom was A ok

I don't hover unless it's a super nasty FULL portapotty, so yeah, I did quite a bit of hovering last year, but not in the trailers.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    alot of this is because ladies dont sit on the seat, they "hover" or stand on the toilet, making a bigger mess than the fellas do.
    Just like the squat toilets in asia.....
    Except those are just a hole in the ground in some places.

We aim to please so ladies, please aim.

Thank you
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

If you think tubgirl is gross, try watching 2 girls 1 cup.

That is just plain NASTY.

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    I don't know which is worse: taking a dump late in the afternoon and having my shit connect to a pile of shit in the portapotty, and I had to wiggle myself loose, or the mud butt I had for the rest of the day.
    wow man, thats bad. im not reading anymore of this thread.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

The shitter situation in 08 was way worse than in 07. Another row of crappers somewhere on the grounds would have helped a ton. The ones by the Sahara were fucking rancid by the end of the weekend!

Actually I only had one bad experience in the port o johns and that was on the campground. The rest of the time they weren't that horrible. And I am really weird about that sort of thing. I work on a construction site most of the time and will drive 2 miles to pee as apposed to go in the port o johns. My sister and I also kept going in the men's air conditioned toilet trailers. The women's were nasty but the guys stalls were clean for the most part. Freaked a couple dudes out but it's not like they had anything that hasn't been seen before.

Going into the porta restrooms is like going into a box of steaming shit.

all these months later, I can still smell the stench of the bathrooms this year!

the porta potties by the Sahara were horrific. After a particularly bad
    experience in one of the potties I decided I would just use the ones by the lockers. They seemed to be pretty clean all weekend long.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.