Thread: My bro wants to buy tickets and sell his sunday passes

Lurker

Default My bro wants to buy tickets and sell his sunday passes

My bro was planning on buying 2 tickets for Saturday and Friday for himself and his girlfriend (can't stay Sunday do to previous engagement). He is buying a 3 day pass but it seems a waste to just throw away the Sunday pass. He wants to sell it (at cost). Can he do this? Is it better for him to get the tickets through email or snail mail?

Thanks for helping a newbie.

Ava

Default Re: My bro wants to buy tickets and sell his sunday passes

i'm not really sure, but i have a friend that needs a sunday pass. does anyone else know if it's legit to just sell the pass to someone else?

Lurker

I am worried that they can take the info on his Sunday passes and use it to try and get copies of his other tickets. I don't know enough about the way the tickets work to know if that's possible or not. I guess he could wait and email the Sunday passes the night before or something.

get physical tickets mailed and then sell them once he has them, no way to trace back.

Talking Re: My bro wants to buy tickets and sell his sunday passes

Hi Ava! I'd be thrilled to buy the Sunday tickets off of you. You can email me directly at nature.gal@hotmail.com so we can make arrangements. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Some people might want to consider some sort of a trade setup for those who desire certain single day tickets, but cannot afford a 3-day pass. Granted, maybe you don't want those types going if they aren't willing put up the cash, but it's worth a thought.

It could function something like this:

People respond who are interested in purchasing a single day ticket. When 3 people (or 2), are lined up, each to purchase one of the single day tickets (1 for fri, 1 for sat, 1 for sun), a member who has purchased a 3-day ticket can resell each for ~$100 a piece.

You'll undoubtedly run into trust issues, but if those can be worked around, it could function.

The biggest objection I would see is an unwillingness to help such people out, as many of them would be the "Burn and die GV/this is a scam/etc" variety.
    Last edited by Montius; 01-30-2007 at 03:24 PM.

I would like to buy the Sunday ticket if it's still available.

Surrealkiller@livejournal.com

silveroaks92563@yahoo.com

and in temeucla can drive and pcik up or at the polcie station or wherever safe..

Quote Originally Posted by avagoyle View Post
    My bro was planning on buying 2 tickets for Saturday and Friday for himself and his girlfriend (can't stay Sunday do to previous engagement). He is buying a 3 day pass but it seems a waste to just throw away the Sunday pass. He wants to sell it (at cost). Can he do this? Is it better for him to get the tickets through email or snail mail?

Thanks for helping a newbie.

Ava

im sure im late now but im actually looking to give up my friday and saturday tickets for a sunday, beats buying them online for both of us, let me know if this will work out or if youve already found someone else that got them
    thanks
    Jeff
    wisno1stunner@aol.com