Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 174

Thread: Bjork Sucks Balls

  1. #121
    old school Tylerdurden31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY...the non-hipster part
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by electronicrevolution View Post
    haha, bjork is a joke, why on earth is he/she/it... whatever, even on the friggin line up?
    because she hates you

  2. #122
    Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,884

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Oh look. This thread is back. Joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

  3. #123
    old school Tylerdurden31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY...the non-hipster part
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkingvsreeve View Post
    Oh look. This thread is back. Joy.
    you love this thread...you wanna have like 10,000 of it's babies

  4. #124
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Torrington, Wyoming
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Why is it that somebody is emo just because they happen to not like a certain band?

    And no. Bjork does NOT suck big balls. I'd like to see somebody else try to make unique music like she does and have as big a voice as she does.
    All is Full of Love, All Around You

  5. #125
    Member randy ricochet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by brycerosen View Post
    Bjork is over rated she sounds like yoko ono mixed with a dying animal played over mediocre techno or beats that can be made in 5 minutes off garage bands. Also bjork fans are so smug that they like the smell of their own farts.
    I couldn't agree more...Bjork is shite and all I can't understand why she's headlining?....I know you American's have different ideas on festivals as we do she is just fucking weird. YOu want a band like Muse or the White Stripes or Oasis or Prodigy or someone like that....somebody who will actually bring the stage to life. Not a squeeky little fucking foreign bird jumping up and down and whispering every now and again!!

  6. #126
    old school Tylerdurden31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY...the non-hipster part
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by randy ricochet View Post
    I couldn't agree more...Bjork is shite and all I can't understand why she's headlining?....I know you American's have different ideas on festivals as we do she is just fucking weird. YOu want a band like Muse or the White Stripes or Oasis or Prodigy or someone like that....somebody who will actually bring the stage to life. Not a squeeky little fucking foreign bird jumping up and down and whispering every now and again!!
    you've obviously never seen Bjork live before...

  7. #127
    Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,884

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Oasis
    Suck balls.

    Fucking redcoats.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

  8. #128
    Member randy ricochet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    She needs shooting!.....and what is a redcoat? like in a holiday camp?
    You have obviously never seen Oasis live!!

  9. #129
    Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,884

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    I haven't. I don't enjoy their music, and therefore, have no desire to experience it live.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

  10. #130
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,850

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    redcoats = Brits = YOU
    yanks = Americans
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  11. #131
    Member randy ricochet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    So we're Redcoats
    ...And you're Rednecks!! (No offence Amy)

  12. #132
    Member airguitarvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Hollywood
    Posts
    1,756

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    U GUYS ARE LAME. im telling!
    coachella vet: 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09......
    http://mrgwillgo.blogspot.com/

  13. #133

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    you know what i'm looking foward to? Those Rage fans who can't control their testosterone and bad attitudes. This way they can bring down the morale of the entire festival on Sunday... Just like their Tool counterparts did last year!!!

  14. #134

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    people that dont like bjork, its ok if you dont like her, please dont go that day just for that reason. it will save room for all of my fellow bjork lovers. but if you go and talk shit i will bash in your face...

  15. #135
    Member randy ricochet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Will that be one of those American 'Friendly' hits!!!?

  16. #136
    Member brycerosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,512

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    fuck bjork

  17. #137
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,303

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by brycerosen View Post
    fuck bjork
    Ok I think we all get it now...You dislike Bjork...
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  18. #138

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by brycerosen View Post
    fuck bjork
    i would. i bet shes a great fuck. i wonder if she would let me put it in her ass...while she sings to me.

  19. #139
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,303

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by sexecutioner View Post
    i would. i bet shes a great fuck. i wonder if she would let me put it in her ass...while she sings to me.
    Heheheh....
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  20. #140

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by randy ricochet View Post
    She needs shooting!.....and what is a redcoat? like in a holiday camp?
    You have obviously never seen Oasis live!!
    Oasis really sucks balls.

  21. #141
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,657

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    I don't like Oasis, but face it. Everyone has liked at least 2 Oasis songs in their lifetime.

  22. #142

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Is it just me, or have the threads on the board really been sucky lately?
    very true, the creator of this thread made it so that people could argue about something pointless, no one cares, and no one will change their opinion

  23. #143
    Brackish African wmgaretjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,553

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    I don't like Oasis, but face it. Everyone has liked at least 2 Oasis songs in their lifetime.
    no.

  24. #144

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    agreed. that makes 2.

  25. #145

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    I think Bjork is alright, just not someone I would want to end the night with.

  26. #146
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,459

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by stills5446 View Post
    I think Bjork is alright, just not someone I would want to end the night with.
    When she ends with Pluto you will change your mind
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  27. #147

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by brycerosen View Post
    Bjork is over rated she sounds like yoko ono mixed with a dying animal played over mediocre techno or beats that can be made in 5 minutes off garage bands. Also bjork fans are so smug that they like the smell of their own farts.

    hahahhaha couldn't agree more. the smug bastards

  28. #148
    old school Tylerdurden31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY...the non-hipster part
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by TESTIFYTHIS View Post
    hahahhaha couldn't agree more. the smug bastards
    I'd like to know how liking Bjork makes someone smug. By what I've seen I could say that liking Rage Against the Machine would make someone an asshole.


    But then I'd be a smug asshole.

  29. #149
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,657

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tylerdurden31 View Post
    I'd like to know how liking Bjork makes someone smug. By what I've seen I could say that liking Rage Against the Machine would make someone an asshole.


    But then I'd be a smug asshole.
    Amen.

  30. #150
    Member randy ricochet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

    Hopefully she'll get knocked out before she gets to the festival!!

Similar Threads

  1. Can I have my balls back, please?
    By Boourns in forum Questions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 07:50 AM
  2. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 02:13 PM
  3. the official "this years list sucks" thread.
    By AdamH in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 01:11 AM
  4. This Sucks!!!!
    By Cydewonder in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 11:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •