Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bjork Sucks Balls

Default Re: Bjork Sucks Balls

Quote Originally Posted by joebizz View Post
    Oh, and dude, garage band did'nt exist when Bjork blew up, which tells me you are a a little boy, or girl. Most likely both.
    plain and simple its overrated bjork sucks and thats a reality you will just have to deal with. AND I AM ALL MAN

Quote Originally Posted by brycerosen View Post
    I stand by what I sayd, bjork can suck my balls and you my freind can suck my balls
    Damn. Now i feel so low. I haven't hear the term "suck my balls" since jr. high.
    attended '01,'02,'04,'05,'06,'07,'08,'09,10

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerdurden31 View Post
    my guess is you're 5'4" balding, 300 pounds and think that being a fatass makes you tough. I hope you get your pulsating greasy bald head squashed by one of your fellow "fans" with a pair of doc martens after he stepped in dogshit.
    I like you Tyler, because you actually insult people with class and an excellent vocabulary. Unlike some people in this thread who really do deserve to get hit by a bus. Or at least a small bus...hmm...I'm feeling merciful...make that a mini van.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom_69 View Post
    You got it man. Looks like that fool has posted in here. If I see his dumb emo-ass inthe pit I'm gonna run him over witha flying clothesline. Bet.
    Wow! That is soooooooo cool! I respect much more as a human being now.

And...cue sarcasm!

This is why i could care less about seeing rage on sunday, because all these assholes will be there. this is seriously a bigger travesty than madonna last year. expect a lotta douches wearing audioslave t-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by malomakaio- View Post
    This is why i could care less about seeing rage on sunday, because all these assholes will be there. this is seriously a bigger travesty than madonna last year. expect a lotta douches wearing audioslave t-shirts.
    You have ot to be kidding me. Comparing Rage to Madonna is like comparing a Ketel-tonic to a bag 'o shit. And RATM fan HATES Audioslave! Anyone wearing an audioslave t-shirt shall be the first target in the pit. Believe that.
    attended '01,'02,'04,'05,'06,'07,'08,'09,10

I at least state why (in musically relevant terms) I don't like a particular band.

Regina is annoying as hell
    how musically relevant

Also, V, I don't create worthless threads about what I don't like.
    No, no you don't. I gotcha.

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

I find the tone and timbre of Regina's voice too shrill for my person taste.

Better, darling?
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

old school

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerdurden31 View Post
    I would be that "idiot"...douchebag

And I will stand by that
    Tyler is quite an idiot, but not because he feels that Bjork puts on an intense show. I bet Bjork has a bigger riot than Rage. She already did it once.
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Yes, that's better honey bunny.

old school

I love you honey bunny.
    Everybody be cool. This is a robbery.

at least when I make an immature thread its actually funny...
    Quote Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
    Jesus could be closing the outdoor stage and conflict with OutKast, and I would still be up front for Andre3000's comeback

Quote Originally Posted by thinnerair View Post
    Tyler is quite an idiot, but not because he feels that Bjork puts on an intense show. I bet Bjork has a bigger riot than Rage. She already did it once.
    No, he is because somewhere else he also said that Daft Punk is a better live performance than RATM....which is just rediculous to a degree that I have a hard time getting my head around. Daft Punk? Get the fuck outta here. You forfeit ALL credibility with a statement like that.

One thing I will give Bjork though is that she had the good sense to work with RZA..which is cool. She is ok, im almost never in the mood for her music though, and her fans generally suck. Plus, if its electronic....Its Drum n Bass or bust............

old school

have you ever been to a Daft Punk show? Have you been to a Rage show? Can you really say whether one is better than the other? I didnt go to the Daft Punk show but have seen video and had enough friends go to know that it was quite an experience. Not to take anything away from Rage Against The Machine, but that's one person's opinion. They are totally different styles of music.
    It's like people that say Wu-Tang Clan were one of the best hip hop shows they have seen and they had a better time than when they saw The Pixies or whoever. Totally incomparable bands but its in their taste.
    Bjork has worked with tons of incredible people. I don't know if I'd personally put RZA at the top of that list, though.

He did do a good job putting together the Kill Bill Soundtrack though

at least when I make an immature thread its actually funny...
    I don't remember when this happened can you link?

Quote Originally Posted by Diggla36 View Post
    You forfeit ALL credibility with a statement like that.

Plus, if its electronic....Its Drum n Bass or bust............
    Credibility? bye bye.

have you ever been to a Daft Punk show? Have you been to a Rage show? Can you really say whether one is better than the other? I didnt go to the Daft Punk show but have seen video and had enough friends go to know that it was quite an experience. Not to take anything away from Rage Against The Machine, but that's one person's opinion. They are totally different styles of music.
    It's like people that say Wu-Tang Clan were one of the best hip hop shows they have seen and they had a better time than when they saw The Pixies or whoever. Totally incomparable bands but its in their taste.
    Bjork has worked with tons of incredible people. I don't know if I'd personally put RZA at the top of that list, though.

He did do a good job putting together the Kill Bill Soundtrack though
    Yeah ive seen them both...Daft Punk once, RATM 4 times. Daft Punk wasnt bad...but its no Rage Show......and to just get on here and say that a RATM show doesnt even compare quality wise to a Daft Punk show is just being obtuse......because that is totally rediculous. Personally, Id take Dj Dieselboy, Dara, and AK1200 spinning some hard DnB over the Daft Punk show again....and ive seen those fools like 8 times.
    Ive seen Wu-Tang before too and they were OK....not great or anything....but OK. Ghostface (who will kick ass Saturday) does a good show, GZA raps good live.....well shit the whole Clan is "good", but what pisses me off about their shows, and I guesss hip-hop shows in general, is that not only do they not ever finish songs, but they always stop right at your favorite/the hardest verse on the cut. For my money the best Hip-Hop act live is Hieroglyphics.....I think I would put DEL up against all challengers.

Quote Originally Posted by wmgaretjax View Post
    Credibility? bye bye.
    What.....because I like/spin Drum and Bass? The shit is hard if you are into beats. And some of my favorite shit is someone rapping hard as fuck over a mean ass DnB beat. If you even come back and tell me DnB sucks in liu of something under 170bpm you are a fucking clown...........

same mentality as the speed metal fucks from the 80s... fast and hard = good music.

go listen to Autchre's Gantz Graf and then throw your DnB out the window.

I can't condone this rip... you really must listen to it in 5.1:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2LxztoySD...elated&search=
    Last edited by wmgaretjax; 01-30-2007 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggla36 View Post
    Daft Punk? Get the fuck outta here. You forfeit ALL credibility with a statement like that.
    uhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm... ok, i was thinking at first "oh, all these folks seem to have valid points, even though at times all the ball-sucking is a bit overkill", and then i read that... and then realized you probably did not have the joy of experiencing the epic-ness that was daft punk last year (and yeah, i'm comparing my experiences at RATM at coachella vs. daft punk at coachella).
    COACHELLA 99-01-05-06-07-08-09-10-11-12

same mentality as the speed metal fucks from the 80s... fast and hard = good music.

go listen to Autchre's Gantz Graf and then throw your DnB out the window.

I can't condone this rip... you really must listen to it in 5.1:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2LxztoySD...elated&search=
    hahahaha shit dude could you try to generalize my tastes any more with any less information on me? Ill check out that shit you reccomended there but throwing the DnB out the window isnt going to happen........its the best and most structurely diverse electronic music easily......if you are down with sick beats you have to respect it.....guess it depends on where you from too......people in FLA will tell you its all about the shitty breakbeats....

wherever you are from, you must be behind on the times. About 5 or 6 years ago, most people in seattle figured out that DnB was pretty much tapped.

You generalized your own tastes just fine, I didn't have to assume one thing:

"Plus, if its electronic....Its Drum n Bass or bust............"

old school

I can tell you that I caught Wu Tang last February in NYC and it was one of the best shows I have ever been to. They were just on point. They each did a solo spot and the crowd was just so into it. It was incredible.

I personally can't stand too much D&B, but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by laineinla View Post
    uhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm... ok, i was thinking at first "oh, all these folks seem to have valid points, even though at times all the ball-sucking is a bit overkill", and then i read that... and then realized you probably did not have the joy of experiencing the epic-ness that was daft punk last year (and yeah, i'm comparing my experiences at RATM at coachella vs. daft punk at coachella).
    no......I didnt get to see Daft Punk last year...heard it was great....and it probaly was. I dont have anything against them or anything...but my experince seeing them and my experience seeing RATM was just day and night. Daft Punk was good.....I didnt feel like I got ripped off or anything after I saw them......but ive seen Rage at Deer Creek in Indiana with Wu-Tang in 97, The Battle of Sacramento at Arco in 99, and the last 2 shows at Grand Olympic and every single one of them were roof blower off-ers. With the exception of seeing Rush (hey im a drummer...you have to go see Neil Peart if you are) I dont think ive ever been just fucking AMAZED as much as I have been watching RATM perform live. All of my statements have just been from personal experiences and what I came away from them with.....

wherever you are from, you must be behind on the times. About 5 or 6 years ago, most people in seattle figured out that DnB was pretty much tapped.

You generalized your own tastes just fine, I didn't have to assume one thing:

Well for one.....who gives a shit what most people in Seattle figured out and when. Its come a long way musically since '01 and all the jungle/rave scene business that was hot there at the turn of the millenium. If it stayed static I wouldn't have kept listening to it. And I dont just like listening to it, but I like producing it and spinning it and messing with it too........its fun shit to play with. Whatever......those kinds of beat patterns are far more interesting to me than most other stuff out there. If you got something hot break me off and Ill check it out............dont have to be some condecending prick ya know....

For the record, I was laughing at people who were into the dnb scene back then, now it's become too ironic for words.

condescending prick? The DnB scene is notorious for it's unjustified pretentiousness. I would quote you again, but I think I've made the point. No? Ok, here it is:

Last edited by wmgaretjax; 01-30-2007 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    I like you Tyler, because you actually insult people with class and an excellent vocabulary. Unlike some people in this thread who really do deserve to get hit by a bus. Or at least a small bus...hmm...I'm feeling merciful...make that a mini van.
    when people deserve it...it has to be done right

awwwwwwwwww...thanks sweetie

For the record, I was laughing at people who were into the dnb scene back then, now it's become too ironic for words.

condescending prick? The DnB scene is notorious for it's unjustified pretentiousness. I would quote you again, but I think I've made the point. No? Ok, here it is:

God what a jackass.......you dont stop do you? Cant help yourself? Just have to get on message boards and totally be as condescending as you can instead of...oh I dont know.....just rapping about shit like cool people do?

ah man, that's what you didn't realize! i totally intend to use these message board posts for rapping hard as fuck over a mean ass DnB beat!