Thread: 2 rooms in awesome Palms Springs house. Just blocks from the airport!

Default 2 rooms in awesome Palms Springs house. Just blocks from the airport!

What originally started as a group of eight of us will now be a group of four. We are willing to give up two of the rooms to a group willing to share this awesome house. The reservation is from Thursday to Monday morning. The rate should come out to 45-50 dollars a night per person. The house has a big pool and spa in the backyard that will come in handy after a long day or before one.

If you love a/c like I do and are interested pm me and I'll send you more info along with some pictures of the house.

Default Re: 2 rooms in awesome Palms Springs house. Just blocks from the airport!

Hey! I'll be interested, and it's only myself and I.. but I am coming from London and need somewhere to stay desperately! Thanks, Fabiana

Default Re: 2 rooms in awesome Palms Springs house. Just blocks from the airport!

I'd like some more info if you are still looking for people to fill those rooms. You can personal message me or just post back on the board.

hey! im'm interested. Its me and my boyfriend from mexico.
    we would stay just friday and saturday night. here's my email in case it's still available: merlina51@hotmail.com

Bump. The rooms are still available. The group that was going to get them ended up not going.

Smile Re: 2 rooms in awesome Palms Springs house. Just blocks from the airport!

My sis and I need a place to crash. Please let me know if there is still space.

You can look us up on my myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/lepetitchatnoir

Thanks!

Me and my friend are interested!!!
    We are both females and with no place to stay.

We do we sing??

my email: ilisima@gmail.com

Bump. One more room left!

Is there still a room available? My b/f and I are interested in sharing house with some folks. We are from Santa Cruz. Surfer and responsible grad-school girlfriend. Pool is mandatory for Indio!! Please contact me xchangetheory@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Still available.

Quote Originally Posted by anti-square View Post
    What originally started as a group of eight of us will now be a group of four. We are willing to give up two of the rooms to a group willing to share this awesome house. The reservation is from Thursday to Monday morning. The rate should come out to 45-50 dollars a night per person. The house has a big pool and spa in the backyard that will come in handy after a long day or before one.

If you love a/c like I do and are interested pm me and I'll send you more info along with some pictures of the house.
    So I am stuck in the same situation again and have rooms available thanks to unreliable friends. Last year worked out great and became good friends with the housemates I met through here.

Rooms still available!

One room available!

how big are the rooms?
    im traveling with 2 buddies of mine

would that be enough room?

Lurker

hello! any room left for one? so far im traveling solo. from central california area

my email sintiaakacyndi@hotmail.com

Hey lemme know if all the spots are taken. baca.michael@gmail.com

Hello, I'm interested in your room, is it still available? I'm by myself.

Looks like we still have one room left! PM me if interested

So I visited this house the other day and not only is it beautiful, but it is also really close to the Riviera hotel where there will be great after parties!

The room still does not have a confirmation. I am looking for 160 total per person for the room from Thursday to Monday.

Anti-Square,

My girlfriend and I are definitely interested. Please email me details to gmielcarz@morgancreek.com. From there I can send you my Facebook profile so you can check us out (and if you'd do the same if you're on there).

Thanks,
    Greg