Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Many Cocks Would You Suck To See The Grey Album Performed Live?

Default How Many Cocks Would You Suck To See The Grey Album Performed Live?

Haven't listened to this in a while, it always makes me wish there were acts out there trying to imitate this sound in hip hop. So imagine you have Hov singing of course, and Dangermouse mixing WITH a live orchestra behind him too.

How many cocks?
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Default Re: How Many Cocks Would You Suck To See The Grey Album Performed Live?

Jesus, that would be unreal...
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole.Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

if the beatles were involved probably a few
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonalJesus28 View Post
    Paul Tollett do something!
    Daddy P! Help

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Jesus, that would be unreal...
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnypark View Post
    if the beatles were involved probably a few
    Please phrase your responses in the form of a number of cocks you would suck.

If you insist, you may declare numbers for caveat versions of the proposition like The Beatles are all alive and playing too.

But a number of cocks must be included one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Please phrase your responses in the form of a number of cocks you would suck.

If you insist, you may declare numbers for caveat versions of the proposition like The Beatles are all alive and playing too.

But a number of cocks must be included one way or the other.
    I would eat a smelly pussy... I won't suck any cocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole.Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Hoooooooooooooomo.

I wanted to type 45, but the system told me that my message was too short. I took that to mean that I'd need to suck more cocks in order to see this show.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    I wanted to type 45, but the system told me that my message was too short. I took that to mean that I'd need to suck more cocks in order to see this show.
    Wow. In all my wildest dreams for funny responses to this thread, I never imagined one this good.

That's just... perfect. GOOD FUCKING WORK, BMACK.

none
    "We're on a mission from God"

----Elwood Blues

You'd suck a couple just to help the cause though, right? Like suppose we were only, like, fifteen sucked cocks short of getting this thing going. It'd mean a lot to everyone. Can't you just pledge fifteen measely cocksuckings? For a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Thread over.

Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

Don't give up so easily, John. It turned out one gem in only five posts--you never know what you might be giving up.

Also, I don't see a fucking number in that post. Are you gay or something, or are you gonna tell us how many cocks?

I really like the Grey Album and all but the thought of hearing it performed live doesn't get me in a cocksucking mood. I don't even understand the concept, really... that is I can't figure out what anyone upon stage would be doing other than Jay Z.

The best I can imagine it it would be a very regimented thing so as to keep all parties together and damn that strikes me as boring.

My answer might be in the negative numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

I'll suck 1% of the cocks you will be sucking after predicting LED for Coachella 08.

Yeah whatever happened with that?

Banned

Define "sucking cock"

slob on a nob= Defined.

You'd suck a couple just to help the cause though, right? Like suppose we were only, like, fifteen sucked cocks short of getting this thing going. It'd mean a lot to everyone. Can't you just pledge fifteen measely cocksuckings? For a good cause.
    nope, grey album is overrated.

----Elwood Blues

Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    nope, grey album is overrated.
    Sell that shit to the tourists, Green Bay. Aren't you the fucking guy that was exclaiming praise for Shock Value only a month or two ago? Not saying it doesn't deserve it, but if you're trying to claim Shock Value is more impressive than The Grey Album then you're already a cocksucker, just without any concert as a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by mountmccabe View Post
    I really like the Grey Album and all but the thought of hearing it performed live doesn't get me in a cocksucking mood. I don't even understand the concept, really... that is I can't figure out what anyone upon stage would be doing other than Jay Z.

The best I can imagine it it would be a very regimented thing so as to keep all parties together and damn that strikes me as boring.

My answer might be in the negative numbers.
    Dangermouse would have to mix some of it, the aforementioned orchestra would be replicating as much of The White Album's instrumentals and vocal harmonies as possible.

Sell that shit to the tourists, Green Bay. Aren't you the fucking guy that was exclaiming praise for Shock Value only a month or two ago? Not saying it doesn't deserve it, but if you're trying to claim Shock Value is more impressive than The Grey Album then you're already a cocksucker, just without any concert as a reward.
    Shockvalue is better. It's really not that hard to do a mashup when you have the right computer programs. Anyone could have done it. Dangermouse doesn't impress me. Besides Jay-z blows.

----Elwood Blues

I would only suck one cock for this...

but that would be while performing "the fifth beatle" to make this happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    Shockvalue is better. It's really not that hard to do a mashup when you have the right computer programs. Anyone could have done it. Dangermouse doesn't impress me. Besides Jay-z blows.
    It's unfair to call that just a mashup. It's not fucking Girl Talk, and doing what he did is more work than you think when you get into how much time he had to spend clipping all of those samples just right and then finding an arrangement for them that would fit Jay's patterns. Find me another album that sounds like The Grey Album and I'll concede your point, but I don't know how Public Service Announcement, Encore, and 99 Problems can't sell you alone.

I agree about Jay-Z blowing. Frankly, this is the only thing I've ever liked that he's been involved in (fuck you, Blueprints).

what consititutes as cock sucking in this case? Is there like a 10-minute minimum, or it only counts when the guy cums?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

isn't shock value that thing Jigga did with Linkin Park?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

It's unfair to call that just a mashup. It's not fucking Girl Talk, and doing what he did is more work than you think when you get into how much time he had to spend clipping all of those samples just right and then finding an arrangement for them that would fit Jay's patterns. Find me another album that sounds like The Grey Album and I'll concede your point, but I don't know how Public Service Announcement, Encore, and 99 Problems can't sell you alone.
    It's a mashup, it's just like girl talk. Just because someone puts time into something doesn't make it good.

what consititutes as cock sucking in this case? Is there like a 10-minute minimum, or it only counts when the guy cums?
    I'd hate to get my cock sucked by you.

isn't shock value that thing Jigga did with Linkin Park?
    no. Timbaland, and linkin park was not involved.

----Elwood Blues

I'd suck roughly zero and 1/2

are we talking circumsized, or not? cuz if not, I'm game for 1

The only song I really like off the Grey album is "My 1st Song"

I'd much rather see Mike Patton covering Mariah Carey songs....which would actually be cool.

EDIT: Randy, are you still down to fight over Fiona?
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

I'm prepared to stomp your dick in the dirt over Fiona.

Sbessio--fifteen minutes of sucking, load can be fired over your shoulder (for those of us who would prefer that, which might not be the case for you).

Rue--you can be a foppish twat from time to time. The REAL Orson Welles would have recognized genius when he saw it.

Shouldn't this be a pole, um poll?

Does your own count?

i think you (directed toward thelastgreatman) would suck enough cocks for all of us