Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How interpreted what Paul meant when he said tricks up his sleeve?

Default Re: How interpreted what Paul meant when he said tricks up his sleeve?

Quote Originally Posted by tessalasset View Post
    I don't actually work in the Goldenvoice office so I am about as clueless as the rest of you when it comes to what actual tricks are hidden up Paul's sleeve.
    Does this statement indicate you are an outside consultant???

Maybe they are waiting for the Prodigy to announce something because their main website is being updated also.

http://www.theprodigy.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    i think i would rather suck AIDZ out of gary colemans nutt.

Coachella Junkie

Prodigy were recently added to Oxygen Festival, that might have something to do with their site being updated.

They got their new single coming out in late May i been said to be, so look forward to that...why not get a show in before that to get the audiences excited... Im jealous of anyone who has seen The Prodigy live.... Ill trade any of my 16x seeing Beasties for 1 prodigy gig, lol.
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    Prodigy were recently added to Oxygen Festival, that might have something to do with their site being updated.
    The Oxegen fest in Dublin, oh man...its got the identical lineup as T in the park...is that how it usually is? But therefore, Oxegen and T in the park have the best lineup of 2008 so far....for me that is... They also have been added to the Bilbao BBK Live festival in Spain, July 3rd... also playing are REM, The Police, Lenny Kravitz....im so jealous... im dying here.
    Upcoming Shows:

I been hearing Gnarls Barkley, they have a new album out in april...who knows. I lost any hope of additions and really am fine with this. I'm gonna have the best weekend of the year
    "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

2013 = 12 Coachellas

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    I should smack you in the head but I draw the line at gay bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    use some common sense you asshats

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    They got their new single coming out in late May i been said to be, so look forward to that...why not get a show in before that to get the audiences excited... Im jealous of anyone who has seen The Prodigy live.... Ill trade any of my 16x seeing Beasties for 1 prodigy gig, lol.
    You can never be too sure based on what the band says. New material from the album has been expected for the past 2 years. Liam very rarely makes a deadline.

They're doing festivals this summer, but i'm willing to bet that all of them will be in Europe. Actually, they do have a couple of dates in Japan.

I saw them 06. I will definitely see them again. But I highly doubt it will be at coachella this year.

I see them headlining Pukkelpop for sure... perhaps they will play nearly every fest in europe... Lowlands, Leeds/Reading, Pinkpop...

whats your 1st name Betao?
    Upcoming Shows:

Coachella Junkie

Matt. yours?

also, taken from the official site (i put this in the lolla thread as well):

"As you know the Prodigy have a new album on the way and with a new album they have decided to have a new look website! So with effect from Wednesday 27th February this site will make way for a brand new one. There will a short period before the new one is live but don't worry they will put any news and information on both their myspace and facebook pages to keep you up to date. See you on the other side!!!!"

Coachella Junkie

oh, and this is their gig history:

http://www.theprodigy.nl/files/tourdates/tourdates.php

notice where they have been every summer since 2005.

Paul... a new site will be cool, hopefully it will get some new news, or feature some new audio clips... I hope this album is ALOT better than Always Outnumbered, never outgunned.
    Upcoming Shows:

Coachella Junkie

Same here. AONO was an ok album. It was meant to be played live, and alot of the tracks were mixed differently when performed live (like Hotride, Spitfire, and a couple of others.)

Paul have you heard any of the tracks that have been made since AONO? like Warning, Dead Ken Beats, etc etc?

no, could u send me those? ive only heard Shadow from Project Gothem Racing 4.
    Upcoming Shows:

Coachella Junkie

Yeah, i'll do it for you soon. I'll also upload a perfect quality recording of their set at Pukklepop 2005. It includes sick mixes of Firestarter, Out of Space, Spitfire, Wake the Fuck Up, and a few others. It's awesome man, you'll love it.

i'll get them to you as soon as i can.

Thanks Matt, last night I just downloaded The Prodigy live at Lollapalooza from The mixing bowl.... Pukkelpop SBD would be awesome...do you have the audio from the Brixton Academy 97 show? from the dvd...
    Upcoming Shows:

Coachella Junkie

No I don't believe I do. I have yet to buy the DVD (I know, I know), but I will do so soon. Right now all my cash is going to coachella and v-fest baltimore.

Wait, know that I think of it, yeah I do have some audio. 4 of the songs on the 2nd CD were recorded there. Their Law, Serial Thrilla, Breathe, and Firestarter If I recall correctly. Some good stuff.

you NEEEEEED the dvd... its unreal how great it is. I hope Vfest in Balt has a good lineup.... im sure u can spend 20 bucks on the prodigy dvd, its so worth it.
    Upcoming Shows:

Coachella Junkie

There's enough no-talent retro dance bullshit on the lineup already. You fucking tossoffs just wander from thread to thread talking the same fucking 3 acts all day everyday. For months now. Prodigy. Underworld. Chemical Brothers. Congratulations, all you generic twittering twats love the same 3 90s washups. Go fuck yourselves.

whiney pain in butt

There. will. be. no. more. additions.

good day sir.

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    There's enough no-talent retro dance bullshit on the lineup already. You fucking tossoffs just wander from thread to thread talking the same fucking 3 acts all day everyday. For months now. Prodigy. Underworld. Chemical Brothers. Congratulations, all you generic twittering twats love the same 3 90s washups. Go fuck yourselves.
    Hahahaaha.. pretty harsh, but I kind of agree.

I had a blast when we saw Prodigy in 05.
    Not the whole set, but it was entertaining.

I would like some more fucking rock music.

Technochella.

Quote Originally Posted by clumsy342 View Post
    Technochella.
    I'm so down.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

You forgot about Daft Punk!!

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

That is because any of these acts would be perfect for Coachella this year. A conflict of any of these 3 vs. Jack Johnson would be the greatest decision goldenvoice could make this year. So you Mr. Pot, can go fuck yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Coachella Junkie

Also, I don't think any of those artists are 90s wash ups.

old school

BAND OF HORSES please!
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

The Breeders will be opposite JJ, everyone will be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    The Breeders will be opposite JJ, everyone will be happy.
    You think, Randy?

So... You're saying Friday will look like:

MS: Tegan and Sara, The Raconteurs, The Verve, JJ
    Outdoor: Slightly Stoopid, The Swell Season, Mum, The Breeders

???
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Well, The Prodigy. I can say they ARE in talks with GV. But don't get your hopes up. They are simply in talks and it is no where near official. If it happens, I will be stoked beyond belief. If it doesn't happen, well... that is why I am not getting my hopes up.
    Out of curiosity, how do you know this? Seems a little BSy to me is all.

Quote Originally Posted by PassiveTheory View Post
    You think, Randy?

So... You're saying Friday will look like:

MS: Tegan and Sara, The Raconteurs, The Verve, JJ
    Outdoor: Slightly Stoopid, The Swell Season, Mum, The Breeders

???
    I have no idea about the majority of that, but I'd say Main will be The Verve, The Raconteurs, JJ with Breeders opposite JJ on the Outdoor.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop