Thread: Thank you GV

Default Thank you GV

I visit this forum every once and awhile and have come to appreciate quite a few of the regular poster's opinions and info. I'm not a die hard coachella go'er or msg. boarder, I went in '05 & '06 and I'll be attending this year. Having finally had a moment to research the 2 of 3 days I'll be attending, I can honestly say WTF! I'm gonna be all over the place! This is gonna be a fantastic gathering of artist. Overall must see will be Pendulum (I've been waiting for this) but others that I can't miss included: The National, Minus the Bear, John Butler, Vamp Weekend, American Bang, Battles, Modeselektor, Reverend & the Makers, Adam Freeland, Midnight Jugs, Does If Offend You, The Bees, Rouge Wave, Aesop Rock, Datarock, Cut Copy, Professor Murder & Porter....Damn...that's only friday, sat is just as stacked.

I guess after popping by here and seeing a ton of negative comments since the line-up was released (esp. about Jack Johnson, which is silly - 1 artist of 45+ does not make a day) and then doing some headphone homework I just wanted to say thanks to the folks of GV for putting this together. I'm looking forward to the end of April

Default Re: Thank you GV

me too man.
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Your freakin high.Just listen to the names you posted .Most people would say WHO THE FUCK???...You must work for Gv booking.
    Your jerking us off.that line-up is BULLSHIT....Quit jerking us off
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bsides View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to the folks of GV for putting this together. I'm looking forward to the end of April
    Amen, man. I get more excited and find more to like every day.

I will say I understand the negativity, but only because GV has set the bar so high for themselves over the years, and there's no denying that this is a step back from previous years. But they were already so many steps ahead of everyone else.

And again, after experiencing Vegoose last year, I will never complain about how GV runs Coachella. Vegoose was the biggest clustereff I've ever seen.

Memorial_07

you seem to like many of the unknown acts this year.
    I'll agree with you on some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by depechemodekraftwerk View Post
    Your freakin high.Just listen to the names you posted .Most people would say WHO THE FUCK???...You must work for Gv booking.
    Ha-ha! How much more fail can you pack into a single post? Attached thumbnail?

I have never been dissapointed by GV and a coachella weekend YET!!! Thank you for such a fantastic gift...

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by bsides View Post
    I visit this forum every once and awhile and have come to appreciate quite a few of the regular poster's opinions and info. I'm not a die hard coachella go'er or msg. boarder, I went in '05 & '06 and I'll be attending this year. Having finally had a moment to research the 2 of 3 days I'll be attending, I can honestly say WTF! I'm gonna be all over the place! This is gonna be a fantastic gathering of artist. Overall must see will be Pendulum (I've been waiting for this) but others that I can't miss included: The National, Minus the Bear, John Butler, Vamp Weekend, American Bang, Battles, Modeselektor, Reverend & the Makers, Adam Freeland, Midnight Jugs, Does If Offend You, The Bees, Rouge Wave, Aesop Rock, Datarock, Cut Copy, Professor Murder & Porter....Damn...that's only friday, sat is just as stacked.

I guess after popping by here and seeing a ton of negative comments since the line-up was released (esp. about Jack Johnson, which is silly - 1 artist of 45+ does not make a day) and then doing some headphone homework I just wanted to say thanks to the folks of GV for putting this together. I'm looking forward to the end of April

im excited to be flying out of miami, be in california and just experience it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Thank you, GV, for pissing away all of your Coachella headliner money to get Radiohead to play APW TWICE.

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblerobots View Post
    Ha-ha! How much more fail can you pack into a single post? Attached thumbnail?
    I think someone should put together a crew, track Depechemodekraftwerk Saturday evening, chloroform him right before Kraftwerk, and lock him in a port-o-potty over by the Mohave until the end of the evening. That way his entire weekend can be a waste of time.

EDIT...Plus, you know, who doesn't like to get jerked off?

im always up for drugging guys and dragging them to a bathroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    Oooooh...that probably didn't come out the way I intended.

And my "EDIT:" add on only made matters worse without the context of the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies

im with you man!!! WTF is the broken grandma and the soundsoftware, the tiny microchips, the laptop situation, fuck all yeahs!! wow a lot of unknown bands!! (examples of indie bands names hahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by brightscreamer View Post
    Thank you, GV, for pissing away all of your Coachella headliner money to get Radiohead to play APW TWICE.
    i agree!

Your freakin high.Just listen to the names you posted .Most people would say WHO THE FUCK???
    Most people are stupid and uninformed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    I think someone should put together a crew, track Depechemodekraftwerk Saturday evening, chloroform him right before Kraftwerk, and lock him in a port-o-potty over by the Mohave until the end of the evening. That way his entire weekend can be a waste of time.

EDIT...Plus, you know, who doesn't like to get jerked off?
    the sad part is there is a chance depech might go after all that. How do you post on something you are not even impressed with or at the least interested in??
    "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

2013 = 12 Coachellas

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    I should smack you in the head but I draw the line at gay bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    use some common sense you asshats

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicifyouwantit View Post
    the sad part is there is a chance depech might go after all that. How do you post on something you are not even impressed with or at the least interested in??
    He does this every year. He is the biggest loser this board has ever encountered.
    For your health

Quote Originally Posted by brightscreamer View Post

#1. Coachella and All Points West are two completely different events with completely different budgets.

#2. Roger Waters is likely way more expensive than Radiohead. And probably puts on a better production.

#3. Coachella is still the better festival.
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

#1. Coachella and All Points West are two completely different events with completely different budgets pulling from the same pool of money.

#2. Roger Waters is likely way more expensive than Radiohead. And probably puts on a better production. And is way more boring live. And is not Radiohead. You know what else? He's not Pink Floyd, either.

#3. Coachella is still the better festival, even though the line-up is half-assed and should've had Radiohead and The Mars Volta and plenty of other awesome bands.

Face it. GV is getting a little too complacent.

Suppose Radiohead didn't want to play Coachella. Just think about it for a second. Twats.

And Waters is Pink, kinda. Sorry, but he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

who the fuck attaches thumbnails to their posts?
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Thumbs up Re: Thank you GV

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    who the fuck attaches thumbnails to their posts?
    douches who bitch, then go, and have a good time!!

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Thom Yorke masturbated to this thread.