Thread: Tiesto

Default Tiesto

Well used to like the guy, gave him respect for being par trance dj but... Well found out his song, 10 seconds before sunrise, is just a rip off of sigur ros' 18 seconds before sunrise, when i first heard it when isos6 came out by tiesto i was a skeptical because i just figured, one is an album and the other is a song and well who really cares...But then last week i was told that tiesto did it for marketing purposes, cannot have any credibility on internet articles so i just trust my friends word he is credible in my book, just wondering if any one else knew about this.
    Your books must be in Lajoya... Goodbye

Default Re: Tiesto

hadn't heard this

Default Re: Tiesto

Quote Originally Posted by Crackerfromcrenshaw View Post
    Well used to like the guy, gave him respect for being par trance dj but... Well found out his song, 10 seconds before sunrise, is just a rip off of sigur ros' 18 seconds before sunrise, when i first heard it when isos6 came out by tiesto i was a skeptical because i just figured, one is an album and the other is a song and well who really cares...But then last week i was told that tiesto did it for marketing purposes, cannot have any credibility on internet articles so i just trust my friends word he is credible in my book, just wondering if any one else knew about this.
    I think its just really that 10 seconds before sun rise sounded cool to tiesto and we can rack this up as just randomness