Thread: RATM will probably tour soon after Coachella.

Default RATM will probably tour soon after Coachella.

Bet on that fact. Reunited bands generally tour later on in the year. So, all of you rage nuts calm down!!

Default Re: RATM will probably tour soon after Coachella.

darling... wrong section to post this.... but you have a small point.
    "I am just a watery Tart with a sword in her hand."

Move thread.. And yes we kind of know its happening, but they cant say anything until after. It will ruin the Coachella performance..

I read where Tom Morello sent out a bulletin from his Nightwatchman myspace page stating that this is definitely a one-time thing. Tom wouldn't say it if he thought otherwise.

I would hope with the demand from ticket sales, etc, RATM would reconsider and make this a permanent reunion.

*crosses fingers*

see:

Pixies, Stooges, Bauhaus, Gang of Four etc...

all went on tour after Coachella in some form.

however - I did read that this truely is a one off.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dwan28 View Post
    I read where Tom Morello sent out a bulletin from his Nightwatchman myspace page stating that this is definitely a one-time thing. Tom wouldn't say it if he thought otherwise.

I would hope with the demand from ticket sales, etc, RATM would reconsider and make this a permanent reunion.

*crosses fingers*
    Lack of ticket sales/support wasn't the reason they split up, so why would it be the reason they reunite?

There have been numerous comments that it is "truly a one off". Stop making speculative threads and passing your opinion off as fact. "Because they just have too" is also not a valid reason, no matter how much you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Montius View Post
    Lack of ticket sales/support wasn't the reason they split up, so why would it be the reason they reunite?

There have been numerous comments that it is "truly a one off". Stop making speculative threads and passing your opinion off as fact. "Because they just have too" is also not a valid reason, no matter how much you think it is.
    What are you talking about? Tom, himself, said this is a one-time thing.

I just said I hoped with Sunday selling out so fast that it'd give them a reason to think about reuniting on a permanent basis...not "because they just have to."

Brisk ticket sales for a "one-time thing" have been enough reason for a band to reunite on a more permanent basis because of the almighty dollar, and the fact that there is still an interest in them.

Tom did say it was just a one time thing, and I spoke to Zack Friday night... he said it would be impossible for them to get back together at this point of time...

Quote Originally Posted by dwan28 View Post
    What are you talking about? Tom, himself, said this is a one-time thing.

I just said I hoped with Sunday selling out so fast that it'd give them a reason to think about reuniting on a permanent basis...not "because they just have to."

Brisk ticket sales for a "one-time thing" have been enough reason for a band to reunite on a more permanent basis because of the almighty dollar, and the fact that there is still an interest in them.
    This was a mistake on my part. I was responding to the 2nd part of the text I quoted, and my 2nd comment wasn't directed at you at all, but at the thread starter. No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by tony58g View Post
    Tom did say it was just a one time thing, and I spoke to Zack Friday night... he said it would be impossible for them to get back together at this point of time...
    You talked to Zack??

Quote Originally Posted by David_w View Post
    You talked to Zack??
    I'm sure he did... lol

um yeah im dreaming and hoping BUT i highly doubt it
    "This microphone explodes shattering the molds either drop the hits like de la o or get the fuck off the commode" long live RATM

naaaa im thinking rage will almost definatly play more gigs after the coachella, they may even come and do glastonbury!

I spoke Zack, I didn't interview him... but he mention that various factors would keep them from getting back together, not only on his part, but others as well including Tom's solo debut album, "The Nightwatchman"