Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 78798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 2637

Thread: Breaking Bad

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking Bad

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Either way, I'm glad he saved him. That was really what I wanted in the end.

But I really felt bad for Walt Jr. He got no closure. Last words to his father were that he wished he would just die already. He looked so sad limping up to the door of that shitty apartment in those crutches.
    That's part of the tragedy. Not everything can be absolutely perfect. Walt had to die friendless and alone. If he had his son's love that would have died objectively happy. And Creep is right. Walt Jr. will sob all the way to the bank soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I just wish he could've known that Walt never killed Hank or Gomez. I know he killed a lot more people, but Hank's death was the one that really seemed to destroy his son. At least he got to see him one last time even if he didn't get to speak to him or hug him.
    Skyler now knows, she may tell him someday.

Can someone explain to me why Skyler can never tell Walt Jr. that his father never killed his uncle? I don't understood this.

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

why would he believe her?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why Skyler can never tell Walt Jr. that his father never killed his uncle? I don't understood this.
    because that would devastate him, letting him know he squandered his last opportunity to connect with his father. He let his father die without a chance to apologize for hurting him like that. It's better that Walt Jr. hold that sure hatred forever. But that Skyler cunt will probably once again not do as she's told in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    Walt DID kill Hank, dipshit. Just because he didn't pull the trigger doesn't mean he didn't kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    because that would devastate him, letting him know he squandered his last opportunity to connect with his father. He let his father die without a chance to apologize for hurting him like that.
    And this too.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I just wish he could've known that Walt never killed Hank or Gomez. I know he killed a lot more people, but Hank's death was the one that really seemed to destroy his son. At least he got to see him one last time even if he didn't get to speak to him or hug him.
    I think Skylor (fuck you, Mr. Trent) could just tell Walt Jr. that Walt didn't kill Hank, right?

Edit: I didn't read this page before replying. I don't know that I buy the explanations, though. I guess we're just assuming that Walt Jr. told Skyler all about his conversation with Walt and what he told Walt? I don't really think it would be a terrible thing if Skyler just told Walt Jr. the truth as she knows it.
    Last edited by HotHamWater; 09-30-2013 at 02:04 PM.

ah but it does feel weird writing it that way doesn't it.

Walt killed Hank and that's that, no reason for believing otherwise.

I think Hank's obsessiveness in wanting to catch Heisenberg at any cost is what led to his death.

Upcoming shows
    Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Walt DID kill Hank, dipshit. Just because he didn't pull the trigger doesn't mean he didn't kill him.
    I unfortunately have to agree with xanman. Walt still loved Hank. Saul tried to convince Walt to assassinate him and it was out of the question. Walt did everything he could up to and including giving up his life's work to save him. Hank's ambition and integrity killed Hank.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Yes. What ever will become of this fictional character's future now that the show they were on ceases to exist?
    It's still real to me, damnit
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

I'm still planning to smack Anna Gunn in the mouth with dipping sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    It's still real to me, damnit

Upcoming shows
    Events

Even though it will be a prequel, I expect there will be cameos in the BETTER CALL SAUL show.

If it goes on long enough, maybe they'll flash forward to post BB finale.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

I still think they should leave it alone and abandon this "Better Call Saul" idea. Imagine if the Sopranos had a spin off series called "Crackin' Nuts" about Paulie Walnuts. Just let the sleeping dogs lie.
    September 16 - Earth
    September 18 - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

butthurt messiah TheVelvetSmudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Yes. What ever will become of this fictional character's future now that the show they were on ceases to exist?
    Just imagine if this message board had been happening during the final season of Roseanne. Now there was a disgusting show that we all watched.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I hated when she won the lotto
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

I still think they should leave it alone and abandon this "Better Call Saul" idea. Imagine if the Sopranos had a spin off series called "Crackin' Nuts" about Paulie Walnuts. Just let the sleeping dogs lie.
    I don't really like the idea either, but since it's happening anyway, there's probably a lot of material they can make up, since he dealt with a lot of shady people.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt
    I know it's hard, but try not to turn into GPS. It is just unfortunate for us all.

Todd's ringtone was the hardest I've ever laughed at this show

I don't like to agree with xan either, but I know what he's referring to. There was something in the dialogue between Walt and Skyler in that last scene that implied that she could never tell Flynn that he killed Hank, for what reason I have no clue. It was right around the whole lotto ticket part. I asked the people I watched with about it and they remembered the part but didn't know the reason either.
    9/17 - Buzzcocks - Fonda (?)
    9/20 - Crosby, Stills & Nash - Santa Barbara Bowl
    9/21 - Caetano Veloso - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    9/26 - William Basinski - Pasadena Arts Council
    9/28 - Bob Mould - Roxy (?)

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

2 pages of honestly the dumbest conversation ever recorded.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGather View Post
    Even though it will be a prequel, I expect there will be cameos in the BETTER CALL SAUL show.

If it goes on long enough, maybe they'll flash forward to post BB finale.
    I think a show about Saul managing a Cinnabon in Omaha and getting mixed up in local rackets would be amazing.
    Last edited by jackstraw94086; 09-30-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

I have never ever seen this show. And yet it seems like it is all that people talk about these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Walt killed Hank when he started working with the nazis. He didn't pull the trigger, but that wouldn't matter much to anyone who really cared about the whole situation. Hank died because of Walt's actions.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Walt killed Hank when he started working with the nazis. He didn't pull the trigger, but that wouldn't matter much to anyone who really cared about the whole situation. Hank died because of Walt's actions.
    I was going to write an elaborate retort about how it was Hank's fault that they were out in the desert alone in the first place but then I remembered how simple it was at the end of 5A. Hank found the W.W. book months after Walt had left the empire behind and even after Walt confronted him and told Hank that he was going to die from cancer anyway so the only victims in this situation would be his family. (I'm pretty sure Hank's response was actually something to the order of "I don't give a shit about family!" but I could have heard that wrong) Hank continued to go after Walt using anyone he could in his way (using Gomie's DEA guys to follow Pinkman without telling Gomie, having Jesse meet Walt hoping he can film the hit) until he finally made it to that point in the desert, alone with no backup because he never informed the feds knowing he will loose his job if he did.

Upcoming shows
    Events

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    There's a difference between "Hank died because of Walt's actions" and "Walt killed Hank". By following your line of reasoning that equates them, Mike killed Hank when introducing Walt to Todd, who introduced Walt to the Nazis.
    Killing implies intended someone's death. Walt never necessarily wanted Hank to die. I think it's completely clear that Walt wanted precisely the opposite of that. Hank was his best friend. If Walt wanted to kill Hank he'd have done it when he was on Gus' trail. He'd have done it when he knew he was on his own trail.

Creating a situation which eventually leads to someone's unintended death is not "killing".

EDIT: actual xanman brings up another point about Hank choosing to be out there all alone. If he had done his job properly he'd be alive whether Walt was caught or not.
    Last edited by jackstraw94086; 09-30-2013 at 05:51 PM.

But do you think that would be a comfort to Walter Jr. at all? "Uncle Hank died while trying to arrest your dad, but hey, guess what? Your dad didn't pull the trigger, he just made it out of the situation alive due to a bunch of people who killed Hank and stole your dad's money. Oh, and your dad was working with them. But your dad didn't kill them."
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

My condom broke and now you're pregnant. Oh hey it wasn't me, I didn't intend for that to happen.

Walt killed Hank when he decided to make that call, even if he didn't realize Hank was with Jesse in the car.

I wonder how much Skyler really knows anyway, Walt always kept everything close to the chest even when she started to seem like part of the team.

What's sad about how Walt Jr. reacted to everything is that he never really learned how to deal with these liars and manipulators. When Walt is yelling at Skyler on the phone she reads in his words what he is truly doing because she has adapted so much to this whirlpool of lies and has become a good liar herself. It goes to show how much they really were not a part of Walt Jr.'s life for the past two years, so wrapped up in their own problems and goals that he just became an afterthought. This is all amplified when compared to how much Walt has shown and taught Jesse over those two years.

Anyway, that kind of goes around the question but brings me to another point. Skyler could just keep most of the bad to herself and tell Walter Jr. enough for him to not hate his father anymore. When that 9 million comes, Walt Jr. may not be prepared to understand that it came from Walt but Skyler will certainly have her suspicions.

Upcoming shows
    Events

So what was the deal with scene where Jesse is making the wood box?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    So what was the deal with scene where Jesse is making the wood box?
    Unfortunately, it seems this isn't the full scene but it refers to this:

Upcoming shows
    Events