Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAN FRANCISCO

Default SAN FRANCISCO

...to indio. is anyone from the city going to all 3 days? I can drive or chip in for gas money and contribute some good tunes.

Default Re: SAN FRANCISCO

Also coming from the City, possibly going by myself or with a group of people.

Hey, I'm in. I live in Sonoma County. I still need to get the tickets for 3 days, but that should happen in two days or less. Yes, I am serious. I'm one of the crazy RATM fans, of course I'm serious.

SF rage fans, nice!

I would give everyone a ride as a drove through California would be nice, but I am driving straight though Nevada cause I am stuck in Denver for a while.

I'm Scottish but live in Australia.

I'm going to Vegas on the 14th the I'll be in San Francisco from the 20th onwards.

Have to be back in SF on the evening of the 30th to catch a flight to Sydney so gonna fly up from Palm Springs after the fest, but as I have a bit of time before it, I wouldn't mind driving down and taking a day or two to have a look around. Want to be there on Thursday to set up camp though.

I am more than happy to pay for gas, part of car hire, etc, but I will only be going one way as have already booked my flight back. So if anyone else is road trippin from SF and wants to split the costs and have a laugh on the way, drop me a line. I drove there form LA last year so know the way pretty well.

SCOTTISH!! I'm part Scottish. I love the Scots. I mean, I've never met a Scot, but it's seriously my favorite accent in the world. Oh yes, your plan sounds complicated, but we can drink some kind of awesome Scottish liquor and laugh at crap Brits. I mean, I like some British bands, but I don't think there are any at Coachella that I like, so yeah.

See above, crazy RATM fan. so that's why I got a little excited back there, but still, good plan.

crazy rage ran coming in from san francisco

Fa sure nor cal peepz...but I'm flying to Palm springs!!!

I have a girlfriend that's going she got a room at my motel...she hasn't decided 'bout flying or driving...so glad to see there's possible outlet

also comming from san francisco,
    im more than likely going to drive down, but southwest has some great deals on flights in the state of CA 49$ each way, so i havent fully decided. i would still need to rent a car down there.

Quote Originally Posted by smilingdownward View Post
    also comming from san francisco,
    im more than likely going to drive down, but southwest has some great deals on flights in the state of CA 49$ each way, so i havent fully decided. i would still need to rent a car down there.

Got my tix on orbits to fly right into Palm Springs from SF...150 round trip!!!

i'm in sacramento, but if others wanna make a trip out of it, i'm definately down. i'm really, really poor so any way to save money is best for me. i'm sure gas down and back would be around 100 bucks. so, anyone wanna split costs? so far it's just me going, but there's a chance a friend of mine will go.

San jose hoser here looking to drive down... easily can get to SF to meet up with you peeps. Lemme know!

Also (sorry, side note). Any of y'all going to see Crime in Choir tomorrow night at Cafe du Nord? I'm pretty excited for that

Hey, I live by SF, hithcing a ride with someone would deffinatly be awesome.
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    Got my tix on orbits to fly right into Palm Springs from SF...150 round trip!!!
    omg i hate you! havent found anything that cheap, even on orbitz. i will have to keep looking.

1 seat left!!!!!!!!!! i live in sacramento. if you can get here than the seat is your with the help of gas of course!! oh yeah youd be in the back seat with 2 other guys so it might get cramped but if your desparete to go well then there yah go =)
    This is the soundtrack to my soul.....

Smile Re: SAN FRANCISCO

PARTY ON DUDES!

We're heading down for Felix, Tiesto, Benassi, Infected Mushroom, etc. We're gonna rent transport, depending on the size of the group we could get a bigger car/van. Driving from the bay area Thursday, returning Monday. You pay share of rental, gas, maybe share some driving...

We are really lookin to meet and make some new friends for Coachella. Msg us if you want to work it out. Lookin forward to hearing from ya'll.

whens everyone leaving? Thursday?

my friends and I are leaving Thursday morning, stopping at LA to pick up our tents, then driving straight to Indio.

it's going to be grand.

I'm in Santa Cruz and would loooove love love someone forever if they let me ride along, chip in for gas/food, shared tunes, etc.
    Physics makes us all its bitches.

I'm looking for travel buddies since my people are now dropping out. anyone willing to split costs. if i get enough people i'll rent a bigger vehicle, otherwise it will be only me and one other person in my 2 door honda prelude. i'm in san jose so i figure anyone from the bay area down to santa cruz could ride with me or vice versa. i want to leave thursday morning, but can wait till thursday late afternoon if need be. come back on monday unless anyone wants to check out L.A. or San Diego since we are going to be out that way already. If anyone is interested just get back at me.
    "Let's hug it out bitch!"

im coming from sacramento. i have 2 seats left. if your interested contact me gelica40@yahoo.com

I'm flying to San Francisco with my friend and we're thinking about renting a car for few weeks.

if you can get a ride to sacramento thursday evening and a ride home you can ride with us!!! 2 seats left in my jeep!!

I'm flying back home to SF a week before Coachella, and I'm looking for a ride for me and my boyfriend from the City down to Indio. we're going for all 3 days. after attending in '04 I decided it would be much easier to hitch a ride from SF than it would be to try to arrange getting to and from out of Palm Springs.

anyone renting a van or RV and looking for 2 more people to bring along?

Lurker

SAN FRANCISCOOOOOO, hook it up. ill supply the booze or something, ill also chip money for gas, but no booze for the driver until we get there haha. im a chiller 420 friendly, and normally friendly. hit me up someone. i am cruisin solo, everyone bailed, so a single seat would be much appreciated. myspace.com/internationalpolice

Talking Re: SAN FRANCISCO

HEYYY So whats up?

I'm going space smuggler style... Solo
    And I'm debating if I should take my 91 CRX... which means I have room for one more person and a crap load of luggage.

IF NOT, then I'm more than happy to hitch a ride and split costs.

On a side note... has anyone thought of setting up a caravan?
    Lets set a departure date and location (I'm in Hayward) and ride together!
    It'll be funner and safer no?
    I'm pretty flexible with my schedule so just let me know!

I'm mainly going for the following (in no p. order)
    BJORK
    Placebo
    Cornelius
    Portishead . . . . . HA GOT YA!
    Manu Chao
    JESUS
    RAGE!!!

I'm totally looking forward to meeting new people so lets do IT!

mail me:
    nandoman1@yahoo.com

Coachella VIVE!!

Lurker

Right.

Leaving from Redwood City, could meet in Sf/Sj. I have a 4 seat Volvo.

Going for Rage, SY, Air, JAMC, Dj Shad etc.

Taking my comfy 4-door Saab hatch :P I have 3 spots left. Leaving Thursday night returning Sunday night. This is gonna be crazy:

Going for:
    Jesus and mary chain
    arctic monkey
    the long blondes
    explosion in the sky (!!!)
    RHCP
    RAGE!!!! (!!!!!!)

Any takers? I'm not a serial killer, I promise.

Lurker

whats the gas milage?

Lurker

I am also looking for a lift from SF, on the way there I am looking to get to Ontario airport, as I'm meeting up with people from Vancouver that are flying down, but on the way back I need to go from Coachella back to SF. Looking to leave on Thursday and return Monday.

I can contribute gas money, music, and can also help with the driving if needed, I can drive a standard.