Thread: Weird shit up the top of my board

Default Weird shit up the top of my board

This keeps appearing at the top of the board,

--------- # lisp: file(1) magic for lisp programs # # various lisp types, from Daniel Quinlan (quinlan@yggdrasil.com) 0 string ;; text/plain 8bit # Emacs 18 - this is always correct, but not very magical. 0 string \012( application/x-elc # Emacs 19 0 string ;ELC\023\000\000\000 application/x-elc #------------------------------------------------------------------------------ # mail.news: file(1) magic for mail and news # # There are tests to ascmagic.c to cope with mail and news. 0 string Relay-Version: message/rfc822 7bit 0 string #!\ rnews message/rfc822 7bit 0 string N#!\ rnews message/rfc822 7bit 0 string Forward\ to message/rfc822 7bit 0 string Pipe\ to message/rfc822 7bit 0 string Return-Path: message/rfc822 7bit 0 string Path: message/news 8bit 0 string Xref: message/news 8bit 0 string From: message/rfc822 7bit 0 string Article message/news 8bit #------------------------------------------------------------------------------ # msword: file(1) magic for MS Word files # # Contributor claims: # Reversed-engineered MS Word magic numbers # 0 string \376\067\0\043 application/msword 0 string \333\245-\0\0\0 application/msword # disable this one because it applies also to other # Office/OLE documents for which msword is not correct. See PR#2608. #0 string \320\317\021\340\241\261 application/msword #------------------------------------------------------------------------------ # printer: file(1) magic for printer-formatted files # # PostScript 0 string %! application/postscript 0 string \004%! application/postscript # Acrobat # (due to clamen@cs.cmu.edu) 0 string %PDF- application/pdf #------------------------------------------------------------------------------ # sc: file(1) magic for "sc" spreadsheet # 38 string Spreadsheet application/x-sc #------------------------------------------------------------------------------ # tex: file(1) magic for TeX files # # XXX - needs byte-endian stuff (big-endian and little-endian DVI?) # # From # Although we may know the offset of certain text fields in TeX DVI # and font files, we can't use them reliably because they are not # zero terminated. [but we do anyway, christos] 0 string \367\002 application/x-dvi #0 string \367\203 TeX generic font data #0 string \367\131 TeX packed font data #0 string \367\312 TeX virtual font data #0 string This\ is\ TeX, TeX transcript text #0 string This\ is\ METAFONT, METAFONT transcript text # There is no way to detect TeX Font Metric (*.tfm) files without # breaking them apart and reading the data. The following patterns # match most *.tfm files generated by METAFONT or afm2tfm. #2 string \000\021 TeX font metric data #2 string \000\022 TeX font metric data #>34 string >\0 (%s) # Texinfo and GNU Info, from Daniel Quinlan (quinlan@yggdrasil.com) #0 string \\input\ texinfo Texinfo source text #0 string This\ is\ Info\ file GNU Info text # correct TeX magic for Linux (and maybe more) # from Peter Tobias (tobias@server.et-inf.fho-emden.de) # 0 leshort 0x02f7 application/x-dvi # RTF - Rich Text Format 0 string {\\rtf application/rtf #------------------------------------------------------------------------------ # animation: file(1) magic for animation/movie formats # # animation formats, originally from vax@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (VaX#n8) # MPEG file 0 string \000\000\001\263 video/mpeg # #t DAV/2 PHP/5.2.5 X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.5 Cache-Control: private Pragma: private Connection: close Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
    Forum glitch/hack?
    Happening to anyone else?
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

Default Re: Weird shit up the top of my board

for a few minutes in front of every thread title it said "click to go to last post" i dunno if that had anything to do with what you are talking about, but it was weird.

yeah, that shit is happening to me too wtf.
    The White Stripes 9/18

Amneeziac

Yes, this is happening to me too. Weird shit.

I'm betting someone did a upgrade on the message board software or something recently....
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

Okay, I feel better now...I was getting the same shit for afew threads. Whew, I was worried about a "special" site I checked the other nite and thought maybe I was learning a lesson the hard way...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

"Special" site? Is that code for pr0n?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

Don't answer please.

prOn? Hmmm, not sure I'd have an answer for that, sorry.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.