Thread: CANADIANS FROM LAX

Default CANADIANS FROM LAX

Hey just wondering if there are any Canadians flying into LAX that wish to carpool? I am from saskatchewan and I will be flying in with one friend. We could possibly rent a van?
    Risk it for the Bi$cuit

Quote Originally Posted by fober View Post
    If Willie Nelson even remembers he's playing Coachella come late April we should all be thankful.

Default Re: CANADIANS FROM LAX

I am flying into lax and am going to rent a car. When are you going and coming back? I am coming from toronto

Cheers

We should be hitting LAX evening on the 26th. We would hope to be getting back to LA the 30th or 31st. Thanks man.
    Risk it for the Bi$cuit

If Willie Nelson even remembers he's playing Coachella come late April we should all be thankful.

Quote Originally Posted by el_harderino View Post
    We should be hitting LAX evening on the 26th. We would hope to be getting back to LA the 30th or 31st. Thanks man.
    Why the hell didn't you fly to Palm Springs?

Indio is like 26 miles away or something.

I'm from Winnipeg and that's what I did, we rented an SUV from Palm Springs as well.

Because I'm not fucking loaded buddy. Trying to save a little cash, ya hear?
    Risk it for the Bi$cuit

Lurker

talk about saving cash, flying to palm springs is an extra $100, but you can catch a bus form teh airport for $1.25. which pretty much is the same as renting a car. I'm coming from kitchener, flying out of Buffalo to palm springs or LAX, and i wouldnt mind pitching on a rented van to carpool to the show. Ill be landing on Thursday and Leaving on Tuesday.

you just missed a seat sale on westjet from Stoon to palm springs.. it was only $175 each way. i almost guarantee it will go back on sale sometime in the next 3 months

Lurker

hey, i'm from brampton, on. not sure about my flight yet, but i'm going with my kid brother who lives in windsor so we're flying out of detroit...may be interested in splitting car rental.

my buddy and i are coming from calgary. we're undecided on whether or not we should stop in LAX or palm springs because of the $100+ difference (on a budget ya know). Either way, we're up for sharing costs.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

hey. myself and two other guys from toronto (close, trustworthy, legally bondable guys) are flying into LAX from buffalo (cheapest airfare I think- $649 CAD return for 3 people) on either wednesday or early thursday, and while none of us are able to rent a car (all under 25, and only I have a credit card with good enough insurance, and I don't have a full G license, hence no US driving) we're able to pay for our share of a rental. we're hoping to head back to LAX on monday after camping check-out. if anybody can help us out it'd be much appreciated.

If anyone is interested in carpooling to the festival, add me at the_poverty_of_philosophy@hotmail.com. Thanks.
    Risk it for the Bi$cuit

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    hey. myself and two other guys from toronto (close, trustworthy, legally bondable guys) are flying into LAX from buffalo (cheapest airfare I think- $649 CAD return for 3 people) on either wednesday or early thursday, and while none of us are able to rent a car (all under 25, and only I have a credit card with good enough insurance, and I don't have a full G license, hence no US driving) we're able to pay for our share of a rental. we're hoping to head back to LAX on monday after camping check-out. if anybody can help us out it'd be much appreciated.
    hey,
    i'm flying out of buffalo as well so if you still ned some one to throw in on a car rental send me a PM, i'm from the states so i wouldn't mind driving. let me know

My friend and I are flying from Calgary to LAX, arriving hopefully around noon on the Thursday. So if anyone else is arriving around that time and are driving......we need a ride! haha

Otherwise we'll have to figure something out, who knows

Lurker

is anyone comin From Vancouver or somewhere else in B.C?

Hey, I'm flying in from NY but am originally from toronto (Canadians unite!) I should be arriving at LAX around 1:10 pm on Thursdau and need to split the cost of a rental (not to mention need someone over 25 to rent the car). Interested?

So exciting all the people at LAX on Thursday... I will most likely be there around noon... haven't booked yet but I'm from Toronto surley going to fly out of buffalo to LAX and would love to split cab to Greyhound or rental car to Indio. I have my G licsence and a happy spirit.

Frozen Pilgrim, how're you getting to Buffalo from Toronto?

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kellyalive View Post
    Frozen Pilgrim, how're you getting to Buffalo from Toronto?
    greyhound bus. it's about $15 per person each way. runs about every three or four hours, and the trip takes about the same amount of time.

I personally am coming down from Toronto, and would love to carpool to Indio after arriving at LAX.
    Canadians Unite!

www.myspace.com/CoachellaCanada

Against Me! is gonna steal the show

Lurker

Coming into LAX on Thursday aft. I am willing to carpool, drop me a line @ corey007@hotmail.com and we can discuss. Looking 4 2 or 3 people.
    -We Comin' From Canada-
    http://myspace.com/coreywebers

Quote Originally Posted by Method_man77 View Post
    Why the hell didn't you fly to Palm Springs?

Indio is like 26 miles away or something.

I'm from Winnipeg and that's what I did, we rented an SUV from Palm Springs as well.
    yah but a flight to palm springs on specific dates is like 800$ where as a roundtrip to la is only 340$

common sense FTW