Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PRESALE PRICE DIFFERENCE

Thumbs down PRESALE PRICE DIFFERENCE

Ends up being a whopping $16 difference, after the additional camping pass charge.

presale tix total: $287
    seperate camping total: $65
    total presale: $352

tickets & camping (after presale): $368

point is:

they fucked up not allowing you to add camping with the presale ticket purchase. could have avoided another $15 or so in additional fees.
    Last edited by SecretPrescription; 01-25-2008 at 10:41 AM.

Default Re: PRESALE PRICE DIFFERENCE

Why does everyone think Goldenvoice owes them something? It's a business, not a charity.

Also, $300/130 bands = $2.30 per band. Tom's probably the only one old enough to remember when concert ticket prices were $2.30. (j/k Tom).
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

why bother offering a presale?

its an insult

The murder capital where we murder for capital

That's retarded math captncrzy.

No one can possibly even come close to seeing every single band.

Terrible point.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretPrescription View Post
    why bother offering a presale?

its an insult

No, if you think saving 16 bucks is an insult. Then YOU are retarded.

my point is:

they should have offered camping with the presale tix,

woulda saved us another $15 or so in fees

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

So? You're still seeing maybe 10 bands a day. That's $10 a show, which is pretty cheap, so I think it's a deal. No one's making you spend money on Coachella either, so quit bitching if you think it's overpriced and just don't go.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

lowfront

The biggest thing out of this all

is why the fuck not offer a camping ticket during presale

that was some wierd buillshit

Amneeziac

Wow, what a douchebag. Sometimes I think I'm bad, but wow... whining because you're not getting a big enough price cut? Just... wow.

I see your point. Let's say you see 10 bands a day then...

$300/30 = $10 a band.

For some of these smaller bands, that's the cover fee you'd pay at the bar they're playing at (if they came to your area at all). You couldn't buy a dirty cup outside the arena where Roger Waters would be playing for $10.

Is that better?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Yep and I agree. $10 a band is a good deal for this music and the fest in general.

I have no complaints about the price or the lineup. I think i'm part of 1%.

you're misunderstanding

its the fees i'm upset about.

not the price.

i'm mad i have to pay MORE ticketmaster fees just for camping.

they fucked up, admit it.

They fucked up and you want ME to admit it?
    WTF?

I don't give a fuck. I don't spend my day looking for every possible reason I can to be pissed off. Srsly, if I was that pissed of about it, I wouldn't go. End of thread.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    That's retarded math captncrzy.

No one can possibly even come close to seeing every single band.

Terrible point.
    No, if you think saving 16 bucks is an insult. Then YOU are retarded.
    I don't spend my day looking for every possible reason I can to be pissed off.

hm....

Whatever, the pre sale price was a shitty discount. I hate all you people who totally defend every little move GV makes because it seems to you that they are some sort of God's. 300 dollars is A LOT of money, coachella or not! The excuse "they are a company to make money' is so stupid... so is everywhere else selling things... so I'd assume that you would never complain about the price of anything because no matter how much it is... it's from a company trying to make money so we should all pay it. People who constantly defend Golden Voice and Dani, no matter what they do or say... and then criticize other board members about everything they say... are the single most annoying, usless people on this bored... grow some balls... or a real opinion at least.

hey im just a person dont involve me in your gv rant. please.

kthxbye
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

yeah you know, im STILL trying to figure what your whole role is psychic friend, but you are a friend to me, no rants here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

What left me doubtful was the fact I could get a TicketFast delivery for the camping ticket but not for the festival pass where I'll have to rely on the dreaded Will Call. Is there any way I can switch my ticket to TicketFast delivery, then?

Is Will Call open on the Thursday, when I'm planning to arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie.Dawn View Post
    Whatever, the pre sale price was a shitty discount. I hate all you people who totally defend every little move GV makes because it seems to you that they are some sort of God's. 300 dollars is A LOT of money, coachella or not! The excuse "they are a company to make money' is so stupid... so is everywhere else selling things... so I'd assume that you would never complain about the price of anything because no matter how much it is... it's from a company trying to make money so we should all pay it. People who constantly defend Golden Voice and Dani, no matter what they do or say... and then criticize other board members about everything they say... are the single most annoying, usless people on this bored... grow some balls... or a real opinion at least.
    Is this the infamous Dawn from the Sound Opinions board?

WTF are you going on about? It's fucking simple. If you don't like it. Don't fucking go. Do you really enjoy visiting a message board that has nothing but bitching and ranting completely take over for days and days?

Grow up and stop, you show your immaturity by including "dani" in your rant. Who was defending her and what does she have to do with ANYTHING regarding lineups or ticket prices or whatever the fuck you are bitching about your right to bitch for?

You just proved my point.. in why I included Dani in that post... not because it is actually Dani as a person, but because people fall over backwards to defend anything she says aparently because she has some affiliation with Golden voice but then the same people continiously talk down, insult and criticize everyone else on the board. actually.. your post... is a PERFECT example.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Why does everyone think Goldenvoice owes them something? It's a business, not a charity.

Also, $300/130 bands = $2.30 per band. Tom's probably the only one old enough to remember when concert ticket prices were $2.30. (j/k Tom).
    I am more upset at the ticketmaster fees then anything else....not Coachella or Goldenvoice...
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

You just proved my point.. in why I included Dani in that post... not because it is actually Dani as a person, but because people fall over backwards to defend anything she says aparently because she has some affiliation with Golden voice but then the same people continiously talk down, insult and criticize everyone else on the board. actually.. your post... is a PERFECT example.
    How was that any example? I asked you what she said and who was defending her for what

I don't even know the girl but you just ranting with no basis is just plain silly. You completely ignored the questions because you know you are being silly.

People who talk shit about everything GV does is also pretty god damn annoying. I'd say most people on here are not above criticizing GV, as seen by the huge disdain for this lineup and/or headliners. Some people, mostly regulars, choose to talk about the brighter side instead of bitching over every little negative aspect.

And do you ever think people defend Dani not because she is affiliated with GV, but because they genuinely like her and what she has to say on this board?

Cry me a river.
    For your health

I don't even know Dani. Hell she banned me last year. What fucking excuse do I have to defend her.

The only defending she gets is deserved because she has nothing to do with picking the linup or making up prices and those are the only things she gets defended over.

This is the definition of a troll I believe.
    Last edited by faxman75; 01-25-2008 at 11:56 AM.

As far as I can tell, the "convenience" fees are charged per ticket and not per order so I don't see how you would have saved much other than possibly a little bit on the order processing fee.

The thing that I thought was odd was that three day passes are the same price as three single day passes.

god what the fuck did you guys want 50 bucks off

of course there are service charges, it's ticketmaster

the presale is an incentive for repeat buyers it's not a super-secret club GV put you in because, y'know, you're really awesome man, and I hope to see you there

maybe we can get an eight dollar heineken and catch up
    Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    drum circles are the dumbest fucking thing in the world

Hold on, I don't understand this bullshit at all. How can the difference only be 16 dollars when non-presale tickets are like forty dollars more? This makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

homeboy is saying that service charges "shouldn't count as my money saving offer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    drum circles are the dumbest fucking thing in the world

Melanie, I defended Dani in some random thread where people were bitching about the lineup because you said something to the effect of "Where is perfect Dani now? Looks like she's running and hiding." This was an idiotic statement because you have no idea how fucking hard Dani has been working the past month and you wrote that on what is quite possibly the busiest day of the year for her. I don't know if you are aware, but Dani does much more than just moderate a message board.

I also defended her because she is my good friend and she is way above "running and hiding" when shit hits the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

So he's ignoring completely the fact that buying non-presale tickets is going to not only be forty dollars more expensive but also slightly higher service charges as well?

What a dumb twat.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop