Thread: Cochella or Eastchella?

Default Cochella or Eastchella?

not sure which one to go to...I have the ability to go to one or the other but i don't want to wait round for the eastcella lineup to come out, fin out it sucks, an miss out on the tix for cochella cause the line-up is pretty solid, ustnot amazing. any advice?

Default Re: Cochella or Eastchella?

go to both.
    Airfares are dirt cheap these days (if you plan!) and tix arent that pricey, you're camping so that eliminates hotels, just do both man. Or buy coachella tix, than if you find out you wanna go the other just ebay ur tix and go the other one.
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

Coachella Junkie

kinda depends on your taste in music.

I live in VA, and had the exact same problem. However, I am a fan of EDM at heart, so the minute i saw Kraftwerk on the poster, I knew I was going. I have never seen them before, and may never get the chance to.

There are other acts out there I want to see (of course), but kraftwerk sealed the deal for me. they're probably 50% of the reason i'm going.

Depending on finances in may/june, i'll probably make it up to coachella east, depending on the lineup. not sure though.

Banned

u spelled coachella wrong

Quote Originally Posted by unknowndrummer66 View Post
    u spelled coachella wrong
    whoops

J just put down my money for the Coachella 3-day pass, but I'm most definitely attending at least one day of APW. They better represent on the dance music tip like Coachella does. I'm still holding out for Bat for Lashes and Little Dragon to get slots on that. Would be a-ma-zing!

If Radiohead is only at the All Points West and its remaining lineup is similar to Coachella's, then there's no point of me flying all the way to that festival.

Quote Originally Posted by greenplastic875 View Post
    If Radiohead is only at the All Points West and its remaining lineup is similar to Coachella's, then there's no point of me flying all the way to that festival.
    uhhh i can't speak for you but radiohead is def worth it for me. unless they are gonna play out here in LA in the summer...

Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryOne View Post
    uhhh i can't speak for you but radiohead is def worth it for me. unless they are gonna play out here in LA in the summer...
    Uh...a solo Radiohead show in LA is far cheaper and more entertaining than say a set at a music festival.

I don't understand people's logic sometimes.