Thread: UK people who are planning on renting a car?

Default UK people who are planning on renting a car?

If anyone is going from the UK and plans on renting a car let me know. me and possibly 2 friends (at least one, the other isn't 100% sure just yet) are heading over and will gladly split the cost with you if it means we dont have to mess around looking up bus times etc.
    Last edited by jimmyrad; 01-29-2007 at 10:53 AM.

Member John Peel is My Co-pilot's Avatar

Default Re: UK people who are planning on renting a car?

Where ya coming from Jimmy?

Hi Jimmy - my mate and I are coming from London, likely arriving early avo on the Thursday and looking at either hiring a car or finding a lift so we could join forces? We have to be back in LA for a flight Monday evening (i'm possibly sticking around for a few days but my friend has to get back for work). We haven't booked flights yet and still getting plans sorted but let me know if you are interested. Jas

You guys willing to pick me up around there? I might be AMtracking or greyhounding down there.
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

i'm gonna be arriving in LAX on 25/04 about 13:00.
    I was thinking about hiring some wheels and getting a hotel room for the night- the next day i'm gonna be heading out to the campground about midday- anyone wants a lift just gimme a shout (pm or email).
    Seems I spent the '80s in the Haiti state of mind

I'm flying into LA on Thursday, then driving from there to Palm Springs that night. Then I'm going to Vegas after.

I can give someone a ride from LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidjas View Post
    Hi Jimmy - my mate and I are coming from London, likely arriving early avo on the Thursday and looking at either hiring a car or finding a lift so we could join forces? We have to be back in LA for a flight Monday evening (i'm possibly sticking around for a few days but my friend has to get back for work). We haven't booked flights yet and still getting plans sorted but let me know if you are interested. Jas
    i havent booked flights yet either but have seen the flights that im planning on booking and they leave from london (handy) If you do decide to rent a car let me know what the prices are and we can try and sort something out

my flights/tickets are booked, aswell as two of my friends, trouble is, we have no ride to indio. and we dont want to get screwed by taking the greyhound/amtrak incase we end up in arizona or something.

Lurker

To those renting a car from england, how about renting a 7 seater and perhaps making a small english gathering.

Me and my friend are both 19 and probably taking the greyhound, but want to both save money and make some new friends. Perhaps, like was said above, we could sort something out.

mr mike, i cant believe my luck, another fucking swindon kiddy me and my friend claire are leaving from swindon early thursday mornign to catch our flight and are also planning on taking the greyhound.

You know what, im just gonna message you instead, make this a tad easier.

me and my BF are driving from LA to coachella thursday morning and have two seats if anyone is interested.

Lurker

Need a ride from lax to palm springs/palm desert thu 26th around 6 pm if theres any takers gladly share the costs

Member John Peel is My Co-pilot's Avatar

We fly into Palm Springs around noon on the Thursday. Renting a car for the 4 days and looking for 2 others to help split the cost of the rental. We'll be leaving from Palm Desert every day, so anyone looking to get to and from Indio give us a shout.
    A teenage dream, so hard to beat...

hey. id well like to meet up with some english folk for coachella. ive been over here two months now, and these yanks are driving me insane :-) i dunno how to drive coz im a loser, but i'll quite happily put to the cost of petrol if some one'll give me a lift. let me know if you can help me out 13107467013
    netanya x x x
    email: full_freak@hotmail.com