Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 693

Thread: Poster Changes

  1. #91

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by dorkfish View Post
    I've said this many times. Pink Floyd reunited once to help raise money for AIDS and famine by playing a few songs... They're not going to reunite to please a bunch of rich Americans in California. It's beyond ludicrous to think there's even a chance of having hope for that to occur.
    I've heard rumors from reliable sources (I work in the radio industry) that Floyd was offered a ridiculous sum of money to reunite and they wouldn't do it.

    I'm hoping they're still in talks with Led Zeppelin to play. That would be INSANE. Robert Plant finishes his tour with Alisson Krauss on the 26th, so Led Zeppelin could, conceivably, play on Sunday.

    Fingers crossed.

  2. #92

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    and now the poster doesn't even mention the days, just a list of all the acts. Something is going on...

  3. #93
    Coachella Junkie luckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,945

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Wow, this is all very odd. Seems very hectic around here.
    For your health

  4. #94

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by el chango View Post
    and now the poster doesn't even mention the days, just a list of all the acts. Something is going on...
    As posted previously, you can see the most up-to-date poster here:

    http://www.coachella.com/event/Lineup%20by%20day
    You ain't a has been if you never was.
    -QOTSA

  5. #95
    Coachella Junkie bballarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14,937

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Maybe Coachella 08 is a hoax.

  6. #96
    Coachella Junkie bballarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14,937

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Like, the most elaborate internet scam ever.

  7. #97
    Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    14,840

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by grantgti1039 View Post
    As posted previously, you can see the most up-to-date poster here:

    http://www.coachella.com/event/Lineup%20by%20day
    that's not totally up to date. we at least know that spiritualized has been moved.

  8. #98
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,119

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    that's not totally up to date. we at least know that spiritualized has been moved.
    How do you know if it hasn't been put on the poster? Forgive me, I haven't been following the Spiritualized situation. But I don't consider anything to be known until it appear here.

    Madness is off, Kate is on...it was just updated over the weekend..

  9. #99
    Member Daft Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,747

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Lol, ironically enough, this is Madness (or lack there of =\)

    But yea, if GV is going to juggle around the upper tiers for the days, what about the single day tix people already bought?


  10. #100
    old school microcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    lansing_mi
    Posts
    2,710

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    I do believe the line-up has always been subject to change and buy tickets at your own risk.
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

  11. #101
    Member Daft Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,747

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Ah, this is true.

  12. #102

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    that's not totally up to date. we at least know that spiritualized has been moved.
    Right, but this is the MOST up-to-date...
    You ain't a has been if you never was.
    -QOTSA

  13. #103

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    really I am thinking of just buying my tickets now incase they announce some more of the acts that will get a draw.
    "Choke on that Causality!"


    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I don't give a shit if the Killers are playing; I'll watch something else-even if it's watching the poor churro man get trampled by stoners.

  14. #104
    Member jonnypark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Red Neck Oil City Alberta
    Posts
    964

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by RedThom View Post
    really I am thinking of just buying my tickets now incase they announce some more of the acts that will get a draw.
    and if they don't?
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonalJesus28 View Post
    Paul Tollett do something!
    Daddy P! Help

  15. #105
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,119

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    How do you know if it hasn't been put on the poster? Forgive me, I haven't been following the Spiritualized situation. But I don't consider anything to be known until it appear here.
    Sorry Shaker...I just found the post with your source. I thought it was just in the random rumor category.

    Still, until they update the lineup HERE, it's not official. Especially since they don't claim to be playing somewhere ELSE on Sunday.

  16. #106
    Member PrettyRagdoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,030

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    I love how Uffie is just last on the poster

    Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

    Karma Police are coming for you


  17. #107
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,506

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Madness is off, Kate is on...it was just updated over the weekend..
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

  18. #108
    old school microcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    lansing_mi
    Posts
    2,710

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by grantgti1039 View Post
    I've heard rumors from reliable sources (I work in the radio industry) that Floyd was offered a ridiculous sum of money to reunite and they wouldn't do it.

    I'm hoping they're still in talks with Led Zeppelin to play. That would be INSANE. Robert Plant finishes his tour with Alisson Krauss on the 26th, so Led Zeppelin could, conceivably, play on Sunday.

    Fingers crossed.
    New Billboard interview with Jimmy Page today squashes all hopes of any kind of Led Zeppelin performances until at least September 2008.
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

  19. #109
    Member Doors2time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    179

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    mirco your a liar
    C4

  20. #110

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by microcuts View Post
    New Billboard interview with Jimmy Page today squashes all hopes of any kind of Led Zeppelin performances until at least September 2008.
    Lame.

    But at least he didn't close the door on them EVER doing a proper tour. Just not till September. I can live with that.
    You ain't a has been if you never was.
    -QOTSA

  21. #111
    Member joshc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Holy F*ck should be spelled Holy Fuck.

  22. #112
    old school BlueDevil50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Santa Maria, CA
    Posts
    3,823

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    anyone notice that kraftwerk is now on the same line as portishead for saturday? go look at the day by day lineup

  23. #113
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,595

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil50 View Post
    anyone notice that kraftwerk is now on the same line as portishead for saturday? go look at the day by day lineup
    Yep, and Cafe Tacuba has been bumped to second line status with Death Cab...weird
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  24. #114
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,469

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    hopefully portishead and kraftwerk will be moved to second line status and underworld will take the headlining spot.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  25. #115
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,595

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    If anything Underworld should be the Sahara headliner on Sunday...How the fuck they think Justice can headline the Sahara on Sunday is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  26. #116
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,469

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Agreed. Supposedly Justice is going to have a new set and lightshow/effects. I still think they suck though. However, if Underworld conflicted with Roger Waters I would explode. So I am glad Justice may be playing during Waters.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  27. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sacramento
    Posts
    4,147

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    definetely some changes have been made! very interesting. saturday is so packed! 49 bands! friday at 42 could get a couple more but i think sunday with it being at 34 is gonna get the additions to complete the weekend... we shall see. i think kraftwerk is really gonna goall out with their light show. im assuming portishead will go on at the 830 slot and kraftwerk will close out sat.

  28. #118
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,469

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    yes kraftwerk is closing saturday.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  29. #119
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,506

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Weird. Cafe Tacuba is definately billed to high.

    I wonder if anyone is going to ask "Who is Portishead Kraftwerk?"

    Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    Agreed. Supposedly Justice is going to have a new set and lightshow/effects. I still think they suck though. However, if Underworld conflicted with Roger Waters I would explode. So I am glad Justice may be playing during Waters.
    I am betting Justice are going to conflict with Love & Rockets. Danny Tenaglia will probably close the Sahara.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

  30. #120
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,306

    Default Re: Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Yep, and Cafe Tacuba has been bumped to second line status with Death Cab...weird
    not that I am complaining but WTF is going on!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Similar Threads

  1. Tell me about the poster above you
    By ShyGuy75 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 780
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 05:52 PM
  2. NEW NEW POSTER
    By instinct in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 11:05 PM
  3. Poster Gone?
    By Melanie.Dawn in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 05:46 PM
  4. poster
    By inutil in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 03:50 PM
  5. has everyone seen this poster?
    By goatparade in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 11:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •