Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Poster Changes

Default Re: Poster Changes

You misspelled Jack Johnson, its spelled R-A-D-I-O-H-E-A-D

Coachella Junkie

I fear that if they do add a big EDM name (underworld, the chems, prodigy) to friday, they may conflict with fatboy slim.

but thas a nightmare that i hope I dont have to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    I fear that if they do add a big EDM name (underworld, the chems, prodigy) to friday, they may conflict with fatboy slim.

but thas a nightmare that i hope I dont have to worry about.
    why would they add another big EDM name to friday? Fatboy Slim is pretty big, I'd say. Plus Prodigy said it's not happening this year

Am I the only one that can't seem to locate the updated version of the poster?!
    2005, 2007, 2011, 2012 W1, 2012 W2, 2013 W1, 2013 W2, and SOON 2014 W1 & 2014 W2!!

try clearing your cache, or looking harder

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerdurden31 View Post
    why would they add another big EDM name to friday? Fatboy Slim is pretty big, I'd say. Plus Prodigy said it's not happening this year
    I agree that it wouldn't be Friday- more likely Sunday, since the "biggest" name that day is Justice and there are fewer bands overall.

Was it Prodigy themselves that said it wasn't happening? I remember it being the label, and I remember them using kind of fudgy language. Maybe this is just me wanting really badly for Prodigy to play. Does anyone have the verbatim text of the denial?

Quote Originally Posted by BeeII View Post
    You misspelled Jack Johnson, its spelled R-A-D-I-O-H-E-A-D
    This joke was old after the first six times. Cease and desist.
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsMyBoyfriend View Post
    Long time no see, so which days you going?

Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsMyBoyfriend View Post
    Here is the most up-to-date poster.

For your health

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    This joke was old after the first six times. Cease and desist.
    Watch yourself you little punk bitch queer beta male. Do you fucking know who you're talking to right now? God damn I bet you're some fucking skinny ass ****** who's never touched a boob in his life. You come say that sort of shit to me and I'll fuck you up three times before you hit the mother fucking ground. Don't fucking blink bitch, I'll tear your vocal cords straight out of your gaping vagina of a throat once I punch a fucking hole the size of Chine through you with my bare hands before I shove that bloody mass straight up your eurethra and clog your sperm so far back up that you'll be seeing tadpoles the rest of your life.

Watch yourself you little punk bitch queer beta male. Do you fucking know who you're talking to right now? God damn I bet you're some fucking skinny ass ****** who's never touched a boob in his life. You come say that sort of shit to me and I'll fuck you up three times before you hit the mother fucking ground. Don't fucking blink bitch, I'll tear your vocal cords straight out of your gaping vagina of a throat once I punch a fucking hole the size of Chine through you with my bare hands before I shove that bloody mass straight up your eurethra and clog your sperm so far back up that you'll be seeing tadpoles the rest of your life.
    blah blah blah. I like how people think they are so tough

Watch yourself you little punk bitch blah blah blah
    That joke wasn't even funny the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

LOL
    '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09!

Damn dude chill the hell out.
    dont worry capt. even though you dont need it i got your back
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

Hey, someone has a small penis!

Ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

So now we need to see the updated poster with Kate Nash on it.

Hahah, wow. It's funny when people get pissed over the internet and think they are making someone feel threatened when they aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

someone has something to prove....
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014.

Do you by any chance like Rage Against the Machine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    i think i would rather suck AIDZ out of gary colemans nutt.

HAHAH... Your post aptly depicts your shameful existence as a human being...
    '01 '02 '03 '04 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '13...

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

hey bee- watch your fuckin mouth around here, or we'll hog-tie you to the mainstage railing for jack johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Long time no see, so which days you going?
    Hey, yeah it's been a while, but you know me I'm still lurking around.

I've yet to actually decide whether I am going or not this year. I mean there is a lot on the line up that interests me, but as 2007 for me was very monetarily draining, I'm not sure that I can spare the cash. But the more time I spent round here, the more I keep thinking about how much fun I had last year and how badly I want to go. I'm gonna file my taxes next week sometime and hopefully I'll come out on the positive and if that's the case then I think I'll be able to make it work at least for Friday and Saturday which are the strongest days IMHO. The same people I went with last year are going this year too and they've already promised me a place in their hotel room if I want it, so it's really looking more likely than not. Haha, we'll see.

Which day did Kate Nash get added on?
    2005, 2007, 2011, 2012 W1, 2012 W2, 2013 W1, 2013 W2, and SOON 2014 W1 & 2014 W2!!

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

we're about to get another change. I'll quote my post in the spiritualized thread...

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    from their official website:

25.01.08 | April Acoustic Mainlines USA

There will be two additional Acoustic Mainline dates prior to the show at Coachella on April 26th (change of day to that advertised).

April 23rd Santa Barbara - Lobero Theatre <www.loberotheatre.com>

April 25th San Diego -4th & B <www.4thandb.com>

Electric Mainlines tour will begin in May.
    also, when they get moved on the poster, I want to see the by their name.

So wait... spiritualized are getting moved too?

Sunday is going to have NO ONE left on it. So far Man Man, Les Savy Fav and Spiritualized have all been moved FROM Sunday... which already had the least amount of acts in the first place. Hmmm.

Also, I hope this will FINALLY knock Hot Chip and/or M.I.A. off of the third line. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

I could live with seeing Spiritualized,Kraftwerk and Portishead all in a row,however it works out.Damn!
    Quote Originally Posted by God
    Do you want to continue talking about Lizards?

Im betting it would go Spiritualized-->Death Cab-->Portishead-->Kraftwerk

Which would be perfect. I can watch spiritualized, leave, eat, go to the bathroom, etc during Death Cab... and get back with enough time to get a good spot for Portishead, and I will try to get an even closer spot for Kraftwerk.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    So wait... spiritualized are getting moved too?

Sunday is going to have NO ONE left on it. So far Man Man, Les Savy Fav and Spiritualized have all been moved FROM Sunday... which already had the least amount of acts in the first place. Hmmm.

Also, I hope this will FINALLY knock Hot Chip and/or M.I.A. off of the third line. Ugh.
    This just means Sunday will be the most watched day for new additions, I'm down w/that..

Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

Amneeziac

All of the acts that have been moved away from Sunday leads me to believe that there's something going on Sunday that's big and definitely hasn't been announced.

My guess is that Roger Waters is going to end up being a full-on Pink Floyd reunion. I assume they'll also add one more strong act that fits in the first three lines (PJ Harvey or Goldfrapp being my top two guesses).

I've said this many times. Pink Floyd reunited once to help raise money for AIDS and famine by playing a few songs... They're not going to reunite to please a bunch of rich Americans in California. It's beyond ludicrous to think there's even a chance of having hope for that to occur.
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

Maybe they were moved away from Sunday because everyone complained of Friday being weak with Jack Johnson.
    Last edited by coldstart; 01-27-2008 at 12:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Not gonna happen. Why does it even matter if Hot Chip and MIA are in the third line. They both BELONG there. (And no, I'm not a fan of MIA, but Hot Chip is the sex.)