Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broachella

Hybrid View

Thumbs down Broachella

They should start a new festival to coincide with Coachella and Stagecoach, so that way they could have all the crap that no one going to these other festivals would wanna see. That way stupid, Neo-hippie-socal-college-surfer-abercrombie wearing idiots can have their cake and get to see shitty, overated acts like Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews Band, Ben Harper, John Mayer, Jason Mraz. Do it so we don't have to be the recipients of such bulshit ever again. BRO

Banned

Default Re: Broachella

Quote Originally Posted by yonicsouth View Post

They should start a new festival to coincide with Coachella and Stagecoach, so that way they could have all the crap that no one going to these other festivals would wanna see. That way stupid, Neo-hippie-socal-college-surfer-abercrombie wearing idiots can have their cake and get to see shitty, overated acts like Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews Band, Ben Harper, John Mayer, Jason Mraz. Do it so we don't have to be the recipients of such bulshit ever again. BRO
    DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT MRAZ!

Whooaaaa man I'm already playing Coachella and APW. I can't play all three maaaan. I need to chiiiiiiillllll.

So he ties it up, he tucks it in, he pulls it back, and gives a grin dadaaaa ba da baaa buuuumm he ain't loved at aaaaaaalllllll

In all seriousness, that's not a bad idea... Coachella seems to have its feet in two camps already: the indie/bro rock crowd (Jack Johnson, the vast numbers of generic hipster synth-pop-glam-indie-nu-electro-clash bands) and the harder core electronic, rock, and hip-hop crowd. For example, The Decembrists preceded Ghostface Killah on an outdoor stage last year. Let Goldenvoice hook something up with the Detour Festival and let fans, if they so desire, enjoy 3 days of hipster/bro B.S. elsewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Blintz View Post
    In all seriousness, that's not a bad idea... Coachella seems to have its feet in two camps already: the indie/bro rock crowd (Jack Johnson, the vast numbers of generic hipster synth-pop-glam-indie-nu-electro-clash bands) and the harder core electronic, rock, and hip-hop crowd. For example, The Decembrists preceded Ghostface Killah on an outdoor stage last year.
    Jack Johnson and The Decemberists should not be grouped together.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

1 "bro" act out of 120 and you get your panties in a bunch!?

Lets try this, during the friday headliner, how about you choose one of the other 4 stages that will have bands on them as well. (I know I will)

Problem solved.

The eclectic mix of people and music is a large part of what makes Coachella so sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    The eclectic mix of people and music is a large part of what makes Coachella so sweet.
    fo sho
    ya fuckass.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post

nobody said that when rage fans and tool fans came down here

I like some indie stuff, some electric, punk, and a dab of "bro" bands here and there. Its all about exposing yourself to music that you may not otherwise hear. If you attend with an open mind its amazing who you may find yourself vibing with.

Example- I thought electronic music and hot chip weren't for me until I saw both live at coach last year, now I'm hooked.

I'd round up some Bros for that show, for sure. Eight or nine bros. Rent a party bus and share a hotel room.

this thread is slightlyyyyyyyy stoooooooooooopidddddd, bros.

July 21- Soundgarden- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    July 30- Rage Against the Machine/Muse- LA Coliseum
    Oct 21- Portishead- Berkeley Greek
    Nov 18- Pixies- Fox Theater Bakersfield

Cmon bro. Tons of high fives and checkin out some ass. Female ass. Yeah, bro.

You crazy kids and your slang. What's all this Bro shit?

Seriously, I thought he was chick music. I don't know any males who like him.

I bet Sonic Youth would be at this crappy ass festival.

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    I bet Sonic Youth would be at this crappy ass festival.
    This is that sarcasm I've been hearign about?
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonalJesus28 View Post
    Paul Tollett do something!
    Daddy P! Help

Quote Originally Posted by jonnypark View Post
    This is that sarcasm I've been hearign about?
    No sarcasm at all. I completely and utterly dislike Sonic Youth. So yeah, for me, they would be at that festival.

He played Coachella before he was bro music, for the record. Also, calling this a frat boy lineup after last year is fucking absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

No matter what, you should always put aside at least thirty percent of your day for bro time. Hangin with the bros. Maybe a beer or an extended phone call crackin jokes together. The best moments in life are with bros.

The tall guitarist looks like he could be a cool bro to have a Heineken with.

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe psychic friend for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeII View Post
    ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe psychic friend for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.
    fuk you.

bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    fuk you.

bitch.
    you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

Ok, go back to Amy Winehoues' place and do your s**t k?

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Ok, go back to Amy Winehoues' place and do your s**t k?
    you can continue to fucking talk to me that way if you like behind the anonymity of the internet, you cockgobbling featherweight. just know that you should thank your lucky fucking stars that i'm not within a 10 mile radius of you, because i would gladly visit you right now and slap you in the face with a fucking sledgehammer

wtf?

where im from a 'bro' is a dude who drives a truck and rides dirtbikes in the desert and wears t shirts with iron crosses on em.

does somebody here surf OT ???

July 21- Soundgarden- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    July 30- Rage Against the Machine/Muse- LA Coliseum
    Oct 21- Portishead- Berkeley Greek
    Nov 18- Pixies- Fox Theater Bakersfield

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.
    you can continue to fucking talk to me that way if you like behind the anonymity of the internet, you cockgobbling featherweight. just know that you should thank your lucky fucking stars that i'm not within a 10 mile radius of you, because i would gladly visit you right now and slap you in the face with a fucking sledgehammer
    hahahahaha

your avatar is a reflection of me after reading your posts. i just cant believe it.

you're talking shit about someone hiding behind the internet? where's your address posted ass face?

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    hahahahaha

your avatar is a reflection of me after reading your posts. i just cant believe it.

you're talking shit about someone hiding behind the internet? where's your address posted ass face?
    shut the fuck up. who fucking said shit about it last? you? so stfu, and i hope you have 10 friends and crow bar because you will need it, and it just shows how big of a fucking bitch you are, fucking talk shit behind a computer and then say shit like that, but whatever doesnt fucking matter to me, ill catch you around sometime. bud.