Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: BMOTW:???

Default Re: BMOTW:???

I've never heard of Otter Pops either. That must be a Cali thing. Sound a little like Water Ices though.

Those are great photos of NYC. I'm from NY, but moved down to Philly 3 1/2 years ago for law school. If you ever have any questions about law school, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Dammit Devachan, you kinda avoided my question there. What is your main vice?
    -----------------------

Banned

I nominate Bug

I was going to nominate Breakjaw... I guess next week will work.
    -----------------------

comiddle

its you brotha, start answering questions

Do I win?
    Desert Island: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Rust Never Sleeps. Or Greendale. I really like Greendale.

Childhood pet: I had a white cat named Chicken and another cat named Cleo. Chicken was the shit. I remember him getting out and fighting with the strays and stuff. He kept the yard clean like that.

Area of expertise: I really haven't got one. I'm a young'un, didn't do the college/uni thing and instead chose to bum around in the mountains camping & hiking and junk. I haven't really got a hobby... I used to play guitar a lot, now I rarely touch them. I got nothin' here.
    Bicycle, you're keeping me sane.

So your area of expertise is relaxation. Not a bad thing at all.
    -----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by comiddle View Post
    Area of expertise: I really haven't got one. I haven't really got a hobby... I used to play guitar a lot, now I rarely touch them. I got nothin' here.
    Don't fill the void with Islam, that's all i can say

I just ordered a Qu'ran from Amazon.

i'm too late

I'm pretty good at making bad decisions.
    I have an appointment next week to have two 6ga needles pushed into my face, and then a couple of days later I have a meeting with some bigwigs regarding a promotion. I think I'll call that my area of expertise: bad decisions.

What are ga needles? More importantly, why did you make this decision?

Gauge. For piercings. That's my guess at least
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

And if you're right, those will be some pretty big piercings.

Comiddle, what's your favorite soup?

Also, apply the desert island concept to books and video games. You can only have one book and one video game from any system (assume that the system is somehow on the island and doesn't require electricity).
    -----------------------

Yes yes, 6ga piercings. I've been waiting for these sweet plugs to be made and they're finally ready for me. Unfortunately, I've got this Ass. Man. interview that same week. It's not that they're high strung on that sort of thing, it's just the whole swollen/bloody mess is bad. I might have to reschedule that, which would put it back about a month as my favourite needle pusher is going out of town.

Desert island book: Fifty Wooden Boats: A Catalog of Building Plans, Vol.1 (Paperback) - Woodenboat Magazine
    However, if the airport bookstore for some reason hasn't got that in stock on my way out to this island, I'd probably go with The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury

Video Game: Easy, Tetris! I love video games, but I always find myself going back to Tetris. I'm really digging FFXII right now though.

As for favourite soup: Vegetarian Mulligatawny. It's aces, and my carnivore grandmother whips it up just for me every now and then.

Tetris is a good answer. I'd probably go Tecmo Bowl or the original Zelda...
    -----------------------

Congratulations Comiddle on becoming BMOTW!

Do you like zombies? I do. What is your favorite zombie movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Matty22Fatty View Post
    I've never heard of Otter Pops either. That must be a Cali thing. Sound a little like Water Ices though.

Those are great photos of NYC. I'm from NY, but moved down to Philly 3 1/2 years ago for law school. If you ever have any questions about law school, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.
    I definitely will. Thank you!

Nothingman I heard you and no comment.
    Last edited by devachan; 02-04-2007 at 09:29 AM.

I love zombies and everything zombie. My favourite day of the year is the Calgary Zombie Walk, which is always a blast. I hope to make it out to the Vancouver Zombie Walk this year as well, as theirs seems to be much bigger than ours.
    I think my favourite zombie movie of all time would be Zombie (Zombi 2) by Lucio Fulci. I like Romero's movies as well, but wouldn't put them as #1.

I think Hollywood needs to start making more 'classic' zombie movies. I think the only zombie movie from the last few years that was remotely decent and zombie like was Shaun of the Dead.

How many piercings do you have? I got my ears pierced when I was 7, and I hardly ever wear earrings. My ears always end up infected if I do anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I have five at the moment, but they come and go.
    Nostril/Nostril
    Nape
    Subdermal on the chest.
    The last is third date material. Dinner?

Excuse me if I sound naive, but what is a nape? I can only think "neck" here.

The nape is the back of the neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

man. what is Calgary like ?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Yeah, but a piercing on the back of the neck? That just sounds wrong.

Hi comiddle - from photos I've seen, Alberta is a beautiful part of the world. You've spent a lot of time in the mountains, so tell us about your favorite camping spots and/or most epic hikes there (or anywhere for that matter).
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

I'd also like to know where you have travelled to around Canada, the US, and elsewhere.

Calgary is bunk. Avoid the place like the plague. It's boring, expensive and devoid of culture. There's a flood of people coming here looking for jobs, but what they don't realize is that there are only service jobs in the city, the big jobs that they're hearing about at home are in fact up at Fort MacMurray working on the rigs... and rig pigs are assholes, so nobody wants to go up there. The low paying service jobs aren't enough to pay the ridiculous rent in this city.

However, I'll give Calgary credit for being close to the mountains. The location is pretty great as you can have the big city comforts with the Rockies a quick drive away. There are a lot of great trails and camping between here and Vancouver.

Some of the good ones in the area (Montana, BC, AB): Emerald Lake, Hamilton Falls, Medicine Grizzly Lake, Tonquin Valley, Gunsight Pass.

My girlfriend and I are in discussions about attempting the Pacific Crest Trail. We're both really excited to give it a shot, but it's still at least a year away. In the meantime I'm planning a trip to the island to do the West Coast Trail.

I haven't really travelled much. I've visited the major cities between Vancouver & LA, most of the major cities between Vancouver and Toronto (no Montreal as of yet), made quick jaunts to Grand Cayman, Mexico, Jamaica, New Orleans, driven to the NWT. None of this is travel though. I haven't spent more than a couple of weeks in any of these places. I've got a trip to Costa Rica in the near future.

As soon as the special lady friend is done her schooling (year and a bit), we'd like to go to Argentina & Peru and explore around there for a couple of months and to take a ride to Antarctica. I think that'll be the first big trip. But I'm young, plenty of time for that stuff.

For Amy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqOoWQVk6-k
    Last edited by comiddle; 02-07-2007 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Video problems. I still don't get it...

Is Ass. Man. a common abbreviation for assistant manager in Canada? That entertains me.

I said that in front of a big wig the other day. The office fell silent.

I don't think he got it.

I haven't flown in a while and I've never used an e-ticket. Is it easy? I just booked a flight and it's all e-ticketed. I'm prefer a paper ticket, but I guess I can't get one. From what I understand, I just walk up to the kiosk, punch in the confirmation # and it prints a boarding pass for me, right? I hate this crap. I want real tickets.