Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 394041424344
Results 1,291 to 1,313 of 1313

Thread: BMOTW:???

  1. #1291
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    I didn't cop it until it was pointed out to me. And, for the record, neither did Delta.

    Anyway, so tell us more about yourself Faxman. What's your ideal weekend? Do you like Pina Coladas? And getting caught in the rain?

  2. #1292
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,029

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    This thread inspired me to listen to Supertramp. Congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  3. #1293
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    I didn't cop it until it was pointed out to me. And, for the record, neither did Delta.

    Anyway, so tell us more about yourself Faxman. What's your ideal weekend? Do you like Pina Coladas? And getting caught in the rain?
    Ideal weekend, ok. Lately, not much. Friday night is tv, music and pot. Booooring. Sometimes I go to a friends and have some drinks or a bar and see some local live music but I don't do that much these days. Saturday I pick up my son and we play catch with the football, play ps2, batting cages, play games or go out to eat, that sort of thing or watch wrestling or something. Sunday I drop him off at hebrew school and I go watch football. His mom picks him up from hebrew school and I go home, smoke pot, watch more football, listen to music. Sometimes we see a movie or something. Sometimes a bunch of friends get together and do a move night. Have drinks watch movies that sort of thing, it's fun stuff. We used to play cards too on fridays not so much anymore.

    My drink is patron tequila. I don't drink a lot though, lately once every couple weeks or so. I miss the rain. So I don't get caught in it enough. I welcome it and it puts a smile on my face.

  4. #1294
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    page 1?

  5. #1295
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    I'm getting dizzy.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  6. #1296
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    If you could harpoon anyone or anything what color would it be?

  7. #1297
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    all the colors of the rainbow.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  8. #1298
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    faxman, you go to the doctor and he said you will die tomorrow ... god comes down and says you can relive one of your past days and thats it ... which day do you pick and why ******
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  9. #1299
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    all the colors of the rainbow.
    Beautiful.

    Have you ever huffed glue and pondered the meaning of the sun vs the son of god?

  10. #1300
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    pixiessp, where was the best vacation you ever went on, how old were you and why was it so great?

  11. #1301
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    I would feel like a traitor if I came in here to answer questions after pledging allegiance to Faxman's thread. Let's keep this on the down low.shhhhhhhhh!!!!

    Best Vacation:
    Zion Natl Park. I was 25. what made it so great is that i tackled Angel's Landing and didn't fall to my death. plus my girlfriend (at the time) made the whole trip into a slide show and got Don Messick to narrate. It was awesome.

    I really feel like a schleep so.....no more questions. i think?
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  12. #1302
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    Don Messick!!!!!

    whos Don Messick?

    Is there a youtubez of the trip?

  13. #1303
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    I would feel like a traitor if I came in here to answer questions after pledging allegiance to Faxman's thread. Let's keep this on the down low.shhhhhhhhh!!!!

    Best Vacation:
    Zion Natl Park. I was 25. what made it so great is that i tackled Angel's Landing and didn't fall to my death. plus my girlfriend (at the time) made the whole trip into a slide show and got Don Messick to narrate. It was awesome.

    I really feel like a schleep so.....no more questions. i think?

    i didnt realize you were the one , sorry .. no one listens to me and that might be a good thing but here is my proposal: we bring the other two people to this thread as bm(embers) otw, we have a trifecta for a week to liven it up .... then starting next week, someone is it for mon thru thur and someone fri thru sunday, thus it moves a bit more quickly .. and i think the board should nominate the next person because then it doesnt go into a cliquish sp sort of thread .. just sayin ...****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  14. #1304
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Don Messick!!!!!

    whos Don Messick?

    Is there a youtubez of the trip?
    he did cartoon character voices. i will have to ask my ex.(yes,we still talk).

    no you tube. it was 1985 but I am trying to get her to resurrect it.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  15. #1305
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    Thats awesome, which character did he narrate as? Papa Smurf?

  16. #1306
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    Hong Kong Phooey maybe?

  17. #1307
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    i didnt realize you were the one , sorry .. no one listens to me and that might be a good thing but here is my proposal: we bring the other two people to this thread as bm(embers) otw, we have a trifecta for a week to liven it up .... then starting next week, someone is it for mon thru thur and someone fri thru sunday, thus it moves a bit more quickly .. and i think the board should nominate the next person because then it doesnt go into a cliquish sp sort of thread .. just sayin ...****
    we were just goofing around Ron. it is not official at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  18. #1308
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Thats awesome, which character did he narrate as? Papa Smurf?
    i will make a phone call and get back to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  19. #1309
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    YOUTUBES!

    please.

  20. #1310
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    he did the voice for Huckleberry Hound. For the slide show he used his own voice silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  21. #1311
    Member Green Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I wander.
    Posts
    220

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    he did the voice for Huckleberry Hound. For the slide show he used his own voice silly.
    Huckleberry Hound! That's awesome...that's like one of THE most famous animated voices. I want that youtubed NOW!

  22. #1312
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    It's a slide show!! with actual slides!! I don't know how i would get that put onto youtube. these slides are not mine. they belong to a photographer(my ex). I would love to put it on youtube though..
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  23. #1313
    Member Green Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I wander.
    Posts
    220

    Default Re: BMOTW:???

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    It's a slide show!! with actual slides!! I don't know how i would get that put onto youtube. these slides are not mine. they belong to a photographer(my ex). I would love to put it on youtube though..
    I'm sure there is some kind of digital transfer service/techniques out there. This can NOT be relegated to the dustbins of history because of it's analog nature.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •