Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 394041424344
Results 1,291 to 1,313 of 1313

Thread: BMOTW:???

Default Re: BMOTW:???

I didn't cop it until it was pointed out to me. And, for the record, neither did Delta.

Anyway, so tell us more about yourself Faxman. What's your ideal weekend? Do you like Pina Coladas? And getting caught in the rain?

This thread inspired me to listen to Supertramp. Congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    I didn't cop it until it was pointed out to me. And, for the record, neither did Delta.

Anyway, so tell us more about yourself Faxman. What's your ideal weekend? Do you like Pina Coladas? And getting caught in the rain?
    Ideal weekend, ok. Lately, not much. Friday night is tv, music and pot. Booooring. Sometimes I go to a friends and have some drinks or a bar and see some local live music but I don't do that much these days. Saturday I pick up my son and we play catch with the football, play ps2, batting cages, play games or go out to eat, that sort of thing or watch wrestling or something. Sunday I drop him off at hebrew school and I go watch football. His mom picks him up from hebrew school and I go home, smoke pot, watch more football, listen to music. Sometimes we see a movie or something. Sometimes a bunch of friends get together and do a move night. Have drinks watch movies that sort of thing, it's fun stuff. We used to play cards too on fridays not so much anymore.

My drink is patron tequila. I don't drink a lot though, lately once every couple weeks or so. I miss the rain. So I don't get caught in it enough. I welcome it and it puts a smile on my face.

Young blood

page 1?

I'm getting dizzy.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Young blood

If you could harpoon anyone or anything what color would it be?

all the colors of the rainbow.
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

faxman, you go to the doctor and he said you will die tomorrow ... god comes down and says you can relive one of your past days and thats it ... which day do you pick and why ******
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Young blood

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    all the colors of the rainbow.
    Beautiful.

Have you ever huffed glue and pondered the meaning of the sun vs the son of god?

Young blood

pixiessp, where was the best vacation you ever went on, how old were you and why was it so great?

I would feel like a traitor if I came in here to answer questions after pledging allegiance to Faxman's thread. Let's keep this on the down low.shhhhhhhhh!!!!

Best Vacation:
    Zion Natl Park. I was 25. what made it so great is that i tackled Angel's Landing and didn't fall to my death. plus my girlfriend (at the time) made the whole trip into a slide show and got Don Messick to narrate. It was awesome.

I really feel like a schleep so.....no more questions. i think?

Young blood

Don Messick!!!!!

whos Don Messick?

Is there a youtubez of the trip?

I would feel like a traitor if I came in here to answer questions after pledging allegiance to Faxman's thread. Let's keep this on the down low.shhhhhhhhh!!!!

Best Vacation:
    Zion Natl Park. I was 25. what made it so great is that i tackled Angel's Landing and didn't fall to my death. plus my girlfriend (at the time) made the whole trip into a slide show and got Don Messick to narrate. It was awesome.

I really feel like a schleep so.....no more questions. i think?

i didnt realize you were the one , sorry .. no one listens to me and that might be a good thing but here is my proposal: we bring the other two people to this thread as bm(embers) otw, we have a trifecta for a week to liven it up .... then starting next week, someone is it for mon thru thur and someone fri thru sunday, thus it moves a bit more quickly .. and i think the board should nominate the next person because then it doesnt go into a cliquish sp sort of thread .. just sayin ...****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Don Messick!!!!!

whos Don Messick?

Is there a youtubez of the trip?
    he did cartoon character voices. i will have to ask my ex.(yes,we still talk).

no you tube. it was 1985 but I am trying to get her to resurrect it.

Young blood

Thats awesome, which character did he narrate as? Papa Smurf?

Young blood

Hong Kong Phooey maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    i didnt realize you were the one , sorry .. no one listens to me and that might be a good thing but here is my proposal: we bring the other two people to this thread as bm(embers) otw, we have a trifecta for a week to liven it up .... then starting next week, someone is it for mon thru thur and someone fri thru sunday, thus it moves a bit more quickly .. and i think the board should nominate the next person because then it doesnt go into a cliquish sp sort of thread .. just sayin ...****
    we were just goofing around Ron. it is not official at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Thats awesome, which character did he narrate as? Papa Smurf?
    i will make a phone call and get back to you.

Young blood

YOUTUBES!

please.

he did the voice for Huckleberry Hound. For the slide show he used his own voice silly.

he did the voice for Huckleberry Hound. For the slide show he used his own voice silly.
    Huckleberry Hound! That's awesome...that's like one of THE most famous animated voices. I want that youtubed NOW!

It's a slide show!! with actual slides!! I don't know how i would get that put onto youtube. these slides are not mine. they belong to a photographer(my ex). I would love to put it on youtube though..

It's a slide show!! with actual slides!! I don't know how i would get that put onto youtube. these slides are not mine. they belong to a photographer(my ex). I would love to put it on youtube though..
    I'm sure there is some kind of digital transfer service/techniques out there. This can NOT be relegated to the dustbins of history because of it's analog nature.