Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1491

Thread: Sasquatch

Default Re: Sasquatch

According to my dashboard it is raining right now at the gorge. OoO..

The countown begins!
    >>>>East Bay<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    scoop the eucalyptus infused shit out of a koala's ass and chow down you crocodile dundee special edition blu-ray owning, fosters keg hoarding, didgeridoo fellating, outback steakhouse gift card carrying dingo-dicked puddle of kangaroo piss.

go listen to wolfmother...

im kinda worried about having to shell out for a sunday ticket being that its sold out : / josh im like 90 percent sure im going. cuz that was the percentage my gf gave me last night that she could go haha
    http://blogs.1077theend.com/internbryce/

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet all those Canucks fans from last year would love it if Mumford & Sons headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    It is good rioting music.

Just got my 2 tix for Monday. GHOSTLAND OBSERVATORY FTW!!!

Don't miss the dance party.
    U MAD?

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by g0k1ngsg0 View Post
    I think you have to be back first. if I remember correctly it was around 5pm. I gave myself plenty of time to get back to seattle and turn in teh rental before the flight.

Seattle (SEA)
    Depart 7:55 pm to Ontario (ONT)

I just checked. I depart SEA at 7:PM

Quote Originally Posted by superfiction View Post
    im kinda worried about having to shell out for a sunday ticket being that its sold out : / josh im like 90 percent sure im going. cuz that was the percentage my gf gave me last night that she could go haha
    Haha awesome. If you are able to make it up there, let me know. Hopefully you don't have to shell out too much. I am sure there will be people at the gate selling their tickets for not to much over face. Or, if you dont care about the earlier bands, wait till later, I am sure you will find some for under face.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

Does anyone need a camping pass? It's for Sat and Sun nights. PM me or email me at thefighting_irish2003 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Coachella Junkie

Mark, I'm the earliest - 6PM flight. I am seeing Ladytron on Tuesday, it's the latest flight I could take and still make the show

Quote Originally Posted by chiapet View Post
    I didn't even think to look at baggage limits, because I usually travel light for domestic flights. When did airlines start restricting to one checked bag? I guess I better attempt packing before Friday.

Since midget smuggling became trendy. (I am not bringing my midget, in case any airline enforcement is reading this, my midget likes punk rock)
    Skrillex 2013 tour dates:

1/24/13 Montreal, Canada
    4/12/13-4/21/13 POLO FIELD-SIZED GAP
    7/12/13 - Montreal, Canada
    7/13/13 - Toronto, Canada
    7/17/13 - Winnipeg, Canada
    7/19/13 - Calgary, Canada
    7/21/13 - Vancouver, Canada

Coachella Junkie

Oh, I fully understand the weight limits, I just thought that all US airlines allowed 2 checked bags before going into excess baggage fees.

Normally it doesn't concern me, even on 6+ week trips I've only checked one bag. It's just how does one *camp* with one bag? I need to creatively pack my sleeping bag and tent I guess

Time to keep up guys, American Airlines has just announced they will be the first to start charging for even ONE checked bag. That's right. You check ANYTHING, you get charged. So on American I believe you get ONE carry on item and anything additional is gonna cost you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080521/...nes_reductions

I'm sick. This better pass in the next two days. Fuck. Fuck. This sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by chiapet View Post
    Mark, I'm the earliest - 6PM flight. I am seeing Ladytron on Tuesday, it's the latest flight I could take and still make the show
    Right on. All of our flights are pretty close together which is cool. I have no problem with waiting around airports. What should we do with our day Tuesday? Maybe lunch at Seattle Center? Kings? Any suggestions or do you have other plans and need to ditch us?

Bitch! We are taking them for our wedding/honeymoon so we were planning on bringing like 5 bags. Fuck you, American!
    For your health

Lurker

does anyone know the situation with camping there? there are 10 of us going and half of the people have their camping passes but the other half doesn't. on the website it says they charge per car, so i'm assuming it's not like coachella where each person needs a ticket so we should all be fine, but i really want to double check on that and see if any of you know what the deal is. thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by aiduh View Post
    does anyone know the situation with camping there? there are 10 of us going and half of the people have their camping passes but the other half doesn't. on the website it says they charge per car, so i'm assuming it's not like coachella where each person needs a ticket so we should all be fine, but i really want to double check on that and see if any of you know what the deal is. thank you in advance!
    It's one ticket per car. So go ahead and cram clown-car style if you need to.

I have tickets to the show but not camping passes. Can those be purchased at the event, or do you need them in hand when you get there? The website is maddeningly inconsistent on this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbrunet View Post
    I have tickets to the show but not camping passes. Can those be purchased at the event, or do you need them in hand when you get there? The website is maddeningly inconsistent on this.

Thanks
    You could always show up to the venue and then pay someone $10 to sit in their car as they enter the campsite. Like it's been said before. the camping passes are per car and not per person.
    My main concert footage YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/magmazing

My Backup channel: http://www.youtube.com/magmazingmusic

My website: http://www.magmazingmusic.com

That Beastie Boys video you have on your YouTube page is so sick. MixMasterMike is fucking killer.
    U MAD?

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Right on. All of our flights are pretty close together which is cool. I have no problem with waiting around airports. What should we do with our day Tuesday? Maybe lunch at Seattle Center? Kings? Any suggestions or do you have other plans and need to ditch us?
    yea, the times work out really good. I don't have anythign planned for tuesday, so I am down with whatever.

we'll figure that out this weekend.

I have room for one in my car. If anyone needs a ride in because they didn't get a camping pass, I will gladly give you a ride in. If you could chip in $10 or something that would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    That Beastie Boys video you have on your YouTube page is so sick. MixMasterMike is fucking killer.
    there is no one better than him...
    Upcoming Shows:
    The Knife: 4/9 @ Fox Theater
    Coachella: 4/11-13 @ Empire Polo Fields

I spoke to someone at the campground and they told me that regular camping passes are available onsite, and they will never sell out.

Guess I saved some ticketmaster fees at the cost of a little stomach lining. Not sure how that calculation works...

Anybody still looking for a ride to Sasquatch from the SF bay area?

My friend and myself are leaving Oakland tomorrow around 6 pm. We'll be stopping somewhere around Medford, OR to crash for the night. We're taking the 5 instead of the 97 because neither of us have really toured Portland or Seattle yet.. Hit me up if you're interested.
    >>>>East Bay<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    scoop the eucalyptus infused shit out of a koala's ass and chow down you crocodile dundee special edition blu-ray owning, fosters keg hoarding, didgeridoo fellating, outback steakhouse gift card carrying dingo-dicked puddle of kangaroo piss.

go listen to wolfmother...

Evening showers

http://www.accuweather.com/forecast....98824&metric=0

I need to buy a poncho and see if I can find a cheap tarp or something.

That forecast looks just about perfect to me. Dress accordingly!

That does look pretty damn good. Should I purchase a footprint for my tent or not worry about it? Any last minute things I should grab as far as protection against the rain? I doesn't look like there will be much rain. I think i'm packing mostly shorts/jeans sweatshirts and t-shirts though it doesn't look like it gets as cold is was at Coachella at night. I just want to be able to sleep comfortable for a couple nights lol.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    That does look pretty damn good. Should I purchase a footprint for my tent or not worry about it? Any last minute things I should grab as far as protection against the rain? I doesn't look like there will be much rain. I think i'm packing mostly shorts/jeans sweatshirts and t-shirts though it doesn't look like it gets as cold is was at Coachella at night. I just want to be able to sleep comfortable for a couple nights lol.
    Yeah, definitely a footprint for the tent. Even with a little light rain, you don't want any moisture against the bottom of your tent. The grass also has moisture in it and condensation is a factor as well. It does get chilly at night as soon as the sun goes down. Once the sun sets you can feel the breeze blow down towards the Columbia River and it does get colder than Coachella.

I made some Sasquatch schedule flash cards in Excel. All set times are mainly guesses based on 20 - 25 minute breaks before the official start times.

Change the background colour of the cells to colour code the bands you want to see. I personally chose green for must see and yellow for bands I might see.

Print it and cut it out for handy pocketable schedules. I recommend using a letter size semi-glossy photo paper. Makes it look fancy. haha.

Note: this is the excel file. Don't let your browser try to save it as a zip.
    http://www.kickstartmultimedia.com/s...hschedule.xlsx

Quote Originally Posted by magmazing View Post
    I made some Sasquatch schedule flash cards in Excel. All set times are mainly guesses based on 20 - 25 minute breaks before the official start times.

Change the background colour of the cells to colour code the bands you want to see. I personally chose green for must see and yellow for bands I might see.

Print it and cut it out for handy pocketable schedules. I recommend using a letter size semi-glossy photo paper. Makes it look fancy. haha.

Note: this is the excel file. Don't let your browser try to save it as a zip.
    http://www.kickstartmultimedia.com/s...hschedule.xlsx
    Thanks for this! I tried doing one myself but me and Excel don't get along so well.

Oh yeah, just realized I screwed up The Kooks set time. End time should be about 8:25.. not 7:25. I think they'll be performing for longer than 10 minutes haha.

Coachella Junkie

Mark, definitely a footprint, keep in mind that even if it's not raining at night, if it does during the day, the moisture would collect under your tent (that's what the footprint takes care of). Even a tarp would help a bit.

50F at night and possibly rainy sounds cold to me, I think I will be bringing a thermarest or something to put a little more barrier between myself and the ground.

Definitely windbreaker and I'm thinking about a second pair of shoes just in case.

Of course I'm just thinking about this, because I haven't had any time to pack