View Poll Results: WHO'S THE BETTER HEADLINER??

Voters
355. You may not vote on this poll
  • JACK JOHNSON

12 3.38%
  • PORTISHEAD

184 51.83%
  • ROGER WATERS

181 50.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL JACK JOHNSON vs. PORTISHEAD vs. ROGER WATERS THREAD

Default Re: THE OFFICIAL JACK JOHNSON vs. PORTISHEAD vs. ROGER WATERS THREAD

GET YOUR 1 JACK 1 CUP TSHIRT TODAY SUPPLIES LIMITED!!!

maybe jack johnson will perform The Wall

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Portishead and Roger Waters are both better than any of the three headliners last year. Plain and simple.

Roger Waters!!! Come on people, I would die to see dark side of the moon live . Good god what is wrong with you. This makes it all worth the while for me.

Ok, this is very funny! Jack Johnson has only 5 votes so far in the poll, and ONE OF THE VOTES IS FROM HIMSELF!!!

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

where is the choice for punching Jack Johnson on his smug face?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Jack Johnson had to call his friends to get some votes in the poll!!!!

don't forget there's been big additions in the past. Plus if you guys listened to the mexican radiostation what's his name kinda hinted that there will be...
    06 07 08 09 10

Ummagumma live, please.

Quote Originally Posted by pandaroo View Post
    Wait- Who voted for Jack Johnson??? Show yourself.

Anyway, 06 was weak too. they are pullin an '06 on us.
    How can you say 06 was weak? I know the performance sucked, but to have a band as groundshattering over 30 years as Depeche Mode at Coachella doesn't happen too often.

Waters sadly. I was going to go this year if they had gotten Soundgarden, STP, Radiohead, David Bowie, or anybody along those lines, but I'm not going to the fucking desert for those headliners. Waters is solid live but not headlining material at his age and without Gilmour.

wow, coachella fucked up big time with this Jack Johnson bullshit. seriously, coachella cannot be considered one of the top festivals in the world with weak shit like that.

Jack Johnson voted for himself in the poll, and still gets 6 votes so far

jack johnson????????????

who is jack johnson!!

I agree with that one dude.

who voted for jack johnson? and show yourself.

ewwwwwww

Lurker

noooo jack johnson!!!!

portishead.

jajajajajaja,

Roger Waters, hands down.

There needs to be an "anything but Jack Johnson" option.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    wow, coachella fucked up big time with this Jack Johnson bullshit. seriously, coachella cannot be considered one of the top festivals in the world with weak shit like that.

ahahahahah OMFG LOL LOL ZOMG!

The better headliner??

Or is the better question would you rather see Jack

or

See how much sand you can eat over the course of the Jack Johnson set?

Is Roger Waters really supposed to be a good headliner? I've never heard him hyped up at all. Portishead isn't completely a headliner-style band, but they were so in demand last year, that their position on the poster doesn't surprise me.
    And like everyone else, i want to know what the fuck Jack is doing at the top of that list.

Coachella did fuck up with the JJ shit.

those who voted for JJ - please line up for the gallows.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

ROGER WATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IM GONNA CRY !!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa pea View Post
    I'm missing school Friday and Monday for Coachella...and I'm the teacher!

Also - I like to think that I know a little about music, don't most of Jack Johnson's videos get played on vh-1 pop up video?

Great headliner

I'm bitter looks like I'm going to Disney Land instead

what is thinking now GV about jack johnson┐┐┐ he sucks!!!

portishead.. you know why? because you for sure wont be expecting some live musical orchestra with one man singing and the hopes of a really average light, screen, some kind of show

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyRagdoll View Post
    I seriously can't believe these are the headliners. I mean... How do we go from Bjork, RHCP and Rage to... This...
    I think it is obvious why the headliners are so different, GV got so much fucking bad reviews from people who complained about the "vibe" being shit, personally i agree i had fun last year, its coachella its hard not too, but fuck if people wouldn't have been such dumb/jack-asses then i wouldve enjoyed myself much more, soo maybe they just wanted to try and avoid that, but none the less Fucking jack johnson.... Wtf, im gonna go see jack johnson and hold a huge fucking sign that i some how get into the festival that says
    "go the fuck home" i think that is the only way that my anger will be relieved, or they change that shit.

I voted for roger waters, but portishead is close behind.

I haven't seen either.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackerfromcrenshaw View Post
    I think it is obvious why the headliners are so different, GV got so much fucking bad reviews from people who complained about the "vibe" being shit, personally i agree i had fun last year, its coachella its hard not too, but fuck if people wouldn't have been such dumb/jack-asses then i wouldve enjoyed myself much more, soo maybe they just wanted to try and avoid that, but none the less Fucking jack johnson.... Wtf, im gonna go see jack johnson and hold a huge fucking sign that i some how get into the festival that says
    "go the fuck home" i think that is the only way that my anger will be relieved, or they change that shit.
    That made me laugh my ass off :P
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!