Thread: Screw the lineup, it's kroqken!

Default Screw the lineup, it's kroqken!

Hey Ken, how's it hanging?
    "The first time I heard the new single off the Bravery album, I actually cried, and I do not even remember the name of that damn song. It reminded me of this girl I am in love with." - kroqken

Default Re: Screw the lineup, it's kroqken!

Pretty good.. How are you?

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

Fair to middling.
    "The first time I heard the new single off the Bravery album, I actually cried, and I do not even remember the name of that damn song. It reminded me of this girl I am in love with." - kroqken

Actually, I have been splendid, even though I miss my ex-roommate very much.

Tell us about your ex-roommate, Ken. Why don't you give them a call and ask them if they'd like to meet up for a drink / chat / hot-dog? I recommend Pink's. Also what do you think of this story, Ken:

"In some cave full of hippos, there was this ninja. All the hippos gathered for a story. The ninja began with a warning: “If any hippo here cannot handle this type of crap, I suggest you leave right now.” And some actually did. Then he began.

“All right listen. These old children were just goofing around once in a playground: sports and talking and stuff. Nobody wanted any trouble, even the unconfident kids. Well, there was this crackle and everybody looked up. Something shiny. Then this UFO flopped on the soccer field. One kid was like “What the heck?” And then its side door busted open and fog creamed out. The principle freaked out and tripped, spilling his guts on a table. Nobody knew anything about anything. Then there was this rolling sound getting louder and louder and quieter and finally louder. Out of the UFO, popped this giant can. It rolled past the soccer field and hit a pole. By the time they realized it was a keg of beer, the UFO zapped into space. Well guess what, somebody brought a radio and turned it on loud. Then one kid grabbed Dixie cups from her duffle bag. Everybody went berserk in a good way and partied hard. Little was understood that day, but, boy, did those kids party.”

The ninja, having scared himself, beat his own ass in a paradoxical way. It was quite confusing for the hippos. But they were mature--they didn’t try to make sense out of non-sense. The hippos moved on, accepting those things they cannot change and surrounded themselves with only positive energy. By not defining what happened that day (or even themselves--their relation to it), they never limited their understanding and they never limited themselves. "

Quote Originally Posted by Stefinitely Maybe View Post
    Tell us about your ex-roommate, Ken. Why don't you give them a call and ask them if they'd like to meet up for a drink / chat / hot-dog? I recommend Pink's. Also what do you think of this story, Ken:

"In some cave full of hippos, there was this ninja. All the hippos gathered for a story. The ninja began with a warning: “If any hippo here cannot handle this type of crap, I suggest you leave right now.” And some actually did. Then he began.

“All right listen. These old children were just goofing around once in a playground: sports and talking and stuff. Nobody wanted any trouble, even the unconfident kids. Well, there was this crackle and everybody looked up. Something shiny. Then this UFO flopped on the soccer field. One kid was like “What the heck?” And then its side door busted open and fog creamed out. The principle freaked out and tripped, spilling his guts on a table. Nobody knew anything about anything. Then there was this rolling sound getting louder and louder and quieter and finally louder. Out of the UFO, popped this giant can. It rolled past the soccer field and hit a pole. By the time they realized it was a keg of beer, the UFO zapped into space. Well guess what, somebody brought a radio and turned it on loud. Then one kid grabbed Dixie cups from her duffle bag. Everybody went berserk in a good way and partied hard. Little was understood that day, but, boy, did those kids party.”

The ninja, having scared himself, beat his own ass in a paradoxical way. It was quite confusing for the hippos. But they were mature--they didn’t try to make sense out of non-sense. The hippos moved on, accepting those things they cannot change and surrounded themselves with only positive energy. By not defining what happened that day (or even themselves--their relation to it), they never limited their understanding and they never limited themselves. "
    The story is good. I cannot talk to my ex-roommate because she changed her cell phone number. She also blocked me on MySpace. In addition, she is now in New York City, so meeting up with her is as likely as Alan McGee producing Coldplay's next album. I would put a link to her MySpace, but I know it would just piss her off royally. Her temper is legendary.
    Last edited by kroqken; 11-23-2008 at 01:38 AM.

Actually Ken, you are quite legendary yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    Actually Ken, you are quite legendary yourself.
    Aw shucks, you are making a grown man blush.

Psych-Meds will do that you know...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Why did she change her number and block you?

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    he pee'd.

I'm guessing if he called as many times as he posts and then digs up shit from the past...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Because she did not need me anymore. I served out my usufullness and she is a New Yorker now.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Are you talking about me?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

I am talking about my ex roommate and future star artist Colleen, the biggest heartbreaker in the Western Hemisphere.