Thread: Where did 3 pm come from?

Default Where did 3 pm come from?

Who decided the lineup would be released at 3 pm? I don't remember there ever being a set time before.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Default Re: Where did 3 pm come from?

5pm in Mexico City...3pm pacific
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

So I dont have a radio or anything near me...

where is the OFFICIAL place people are gonna spill the headliners? I dont want a bunch of lurkers telling us wrong bands.

Or perhaps the line up will be unveiled online at 3 as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Just scan around Rage...that is what I am going to do...
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

This message board is more chaotic than usual. You would think an announcement was imminent...
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    So I dont have a radio or anything near me...

where is the OFFICIAL place people are gonna spill the headliners? I dont want a bunch of lurkers telling us wrong bands.

Or perhaps the line up will be unveiled online at 3 as well?
    I'm really hoping that they just stick on the website, so I don't have to filter through all of the chaos-ensued posts that will fill up this board at 3.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deviate_420 View Post
    This message board is more chaotic than usual. You would think an announcement was imminent...
    oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    I'm really hoping that they just stick on the website, so I don't have to filter through all of the chaos-ensued posts that will fill up this board at 3.
    That would be ideal.
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Banned

The oldest one is as the back of your spinal cord, it is inherited from the time we were reptilian, and it is controlled by sunlight hitting our eyes, in that it has a 28 hour cycle, which is automatically re-set at sunrise. It controls most of your body functions, except your stomach.

When we went from reptiles, cold blooded, to Mammals, warm blooded, we developed a core brain, about the size of a tennis ball, to control the stomach - our power supply, it is in two halves, and is triggered by the cycle of gravity created by the moon. Thus it is re-set every 28 days. It stores our short-term memory, about 7 items of data, and our very long-term memory, where we store the life saving reactions.

Finally there is the huge grey matter around the top, which is simulated by our habits, and as 21-century humans, that is a seven-day week, so we get depressed every Monday.

The worse time to have an accident is 3am in the morning on Monday after a full moon, the time you get to the op theatre; the surgeon’s brain is run down in all three brains.

60, because of the ancient Babylonians, who in an effort to create a calendar to plan farming, divided the night time sky into 360 degrees, divide time

Then they tried to make the cycle of the sun and the cycle of the moon work together, which they don't, so you have to have intercalary days (leap years) to make the calendar match the actual sky.

The Chinese hit on the 12-year cycle as well, hence the 12-year animal cycle in their zodiac, we have 12 now because of Christianity, but originally there were 13.

The normal 5 day cycle (60 hours) was thus divided by 60 minutes and 60 seconds, the Babylonian and the year had six seasons, hence 360 days aprox

The Egyptians however only had three months, starting with the Nile flood in April, so the Romans had a ten month calendar starting in April, until Julius (July) and Augustus (August) Cease wanted their own months added. Thus November (nine in Latin) got a little out of place. The Christians wanted to move the New Year to January, and time was just about set.

Fuck... I bet that conference is gonna have an intro, and a video and this and that.... and they wont get to anouncing the line up tilllike 3:15 or 3:20

Alright Rage, i have listened to every FNM album and i must say I am a fan now...
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviate_420 View Post
    Alright Rage, i have listened to every FNM album and i must say I am a fan now...
    The grow on you eh? When I first picked up The Real Thing, I thought "Hey, these guys are pretty damn good. I should listen to more of thier stuff." A month or two later, I picked up Angel Dust. THAT is where my obsession began.

I really do. They make Scottsdale all the more bareable as well.....

A Faith No More reunion would make me forgive them for putting Jack Johnson on the bill (if they do).
    Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

A Faith No More reunion would make me forgive them if they fuckin put Carrie Underwood (I think thats her name) on the bill.

comon, comon....
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

lies!