Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: arrested at coachella

Default Re: arrested at coachella

most cops bother me...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Seen alot gettting arrested but be smart and that shit wont happen too you.

JOINTS AND SWALLOW. WEEEEE!
    99 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13!

Thanks for The Stone Roses and blur!!! Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Electrelane, Dum Dum Girls, SISU, HUM, American Analog Set, Unrest, Lush, Inspiral Carpets, th' faith healers and Chavez for 2014 please!

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    Yeah, good thing it worked out in the end. This just goes to show that discretion is a must when smoking or using drugz at Coachella.
    although i think this claim could be extended to fit your life as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    i drove 90 miles an hour to work today. didnt get pulled over. guess that means its ok to speeeeeeeed. helllz ya

kidding of course. not like a cop was trying to race me..

In the fucking rain...that sounds real safe!!!

I hate being stingy but it looks like in this case I better definately not share this year!!!

seriously, unless your drug activities at a concert take place in the middle of a crowd, you're asking for trouble. I don't get the impression that coachella wants to bust everyone for drugs (given the ease with which I was able to take e and spliffs through security), but they don't want to have drug use obvious to the casual observer. be discrete, and it'll help them out too. if the cops have a quota to keep up, let them bust the dumbasses

Banned

I've seen stuff like these stories happen in every year of Coachella. One year a buddy got arrested because two hot chicks asked him for a hit off of his joint. Of course he said yes, they were very hot. Then they offered him 20 bucks, he said no... but he was also talking to another person, then one of the girls comes back with a $20 in her hand and hands it over to my buddy. He just grabbed it, who wouldn't grab a $20 bill from a hot chick. Less than 3 seconds later he got pulled out of the crowd in the Sahara tent and handcuffed with those lame plastic things. He spent about 10 hrs in jail. Since he wasn't a citizen or resident or anything like that, the cops let him go with a warning (lucky for him)

Moral of the story:

Don't do drugs at the festivla (you probably won't pay attention to this part)

If you are going to do drugs, do it on your own or with people you know. Don't share with strangers.

blue/green planet, 3 from the sun, can't miss it

I remember the ever shrinking circle tent party

Wow the fuzz are using hot chicks as narcs now? Did they have to pull them from the vice squad?

so what happens if they just see you blazing? can they arrest you just for possession?

Memorial_07

save that for the camp grounds or before you get in.
    From the Minor Threat song "Out of Step"

"Don't Smoke!
    Don't Drink!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by counterculturecouture View Post
    so what happens if they just see you blazing? can they arrest you just for possession?
    They probably wouldn't because they have bigger fish to fry (other people commiting more serious crimes like "selling" drugs") but you never know. You might come across some douche bag who just wants to arrest somebody, then you will get in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Trudeau View Post
    This shit is especially scary to read for us non-Americans. I don't wanna wind up in Guantanamo Bay or whatever scary prison you Yankees have built now.
    We wont put Canadians in prison, we just exterminate them.

For the record I love you Canadians.
    '07 '08 and beyond...

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I've seen stuff like these stories happen in every year of Coachella. One year a buddy got arrested because two hot chicks asked him for a hit off of his joint. Of course he said yes, they were very hot. Then they offered him 20 bucks, he said no... but he was also talking to another person, then one of the girls comes back with a $20 in her hand and hands it over to my buddy. He just grabbed it, who wouldn't grab a $20 bill from a hot chick. Less than 3 seconds later he got pulled out of the crowd in the Sahara tent and handcuffed with those lame plastic things. He spent about 10 hrs in jail. Since he wasn't a citizen or resident or anything like that, the cops let him go with a warning (lucky for him)
    so if anybody offers you 20 bucks for a hit of weed

RUN
    Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    drum circles are the dumbest fucking thing in the world

also did they actually smoke it?

Moral of the story:

Don't do drugs at the festivla (you probably won't pay attention to this part)

If you are going to do drugs, do it on your own or with people you know. Don't share with strangers.
    so your saying bring your passport from the other country if you have dual citizenship
    ~~~COACHELLA 2007- 2015~~~

Originally Posted by humanoid
    Coachella is much better enjoyed with a sense of absolute freedom...

Last year on Friday night, right before Marley, I think, I took a hit off of my pipe and handed to the dude next to me. My radar is usually honed in looking for cops, but I must have been a bit off because as I blow out the smoke I look up and there are 3 County Sheriffs hovering over me. The guy who was in charge looked down at me, smiled, and said "puff, puff, give!" and walked away. I shit you not. The county Sheriffs all seemed pretty cool, but the city cops are assholes.

The next day I must have let my guard down because they found one small bud on me as I entered the show through security. I didn't even know I had it, as it was in the coin pocket of my pants and it was so freakin small. It was leftover from the night before. Anyway, the security guy finds it and walks me over to the local cop. I break out my perscription and show it to him and the cop just laughs in my face. He takes the bud, takes the ticket, gives me a shit-eating grin and says "bye bye" and kicks me out of the show. Fortunately, I scalped another ticket for $50 and was back inside within half an hour.

Moral of the story; County Sheriffs are pretty cool and not there to just fuck with people. Local cops are redneck fucks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MonsoonSeason View Post
    also did they actually smoke it?
    Who gives a fuck if they smoked it or not. The point is he got arrested for taking money after sharing drugs. You want to take it up with the cops and get technical about it, then go ahead and try it out yourself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trudeau View Post
    Canada doesn't even have prisons!
    Living in Canada is punishment alone.

Who gives a fuck if they smoked it or not. The point is he got arrested for taking money after sharing drugs. You want to take it up with the cops and get technical about it, then go ahead and try it out yourself.
    I give a fuck because that's really the only interesting part of the story

quit griping

Yeah I nearly got busted by some under cover cops right before Tiesto. I think the only thing that saved me is that I kept telling them I didn't want any money for the joint I had just given them (that'll teach me) and then I moved to a different spot as soon as the dj started up.

I'm gonna jump on the band wagon too. Not gonna share any of my shit this time around, even though last year I ended up splitting a joint with some pretty rad ladies who were very excited about Benny Benassi.

Sounds like if you're gonna share, do it of your own choice...not because someone asks you. It's pretty unlikely you'll get busted if it's just a pass-around situation...
    Coachella Vet: '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09...

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    SUBBASS49 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!

dammn. i wasn't aware security was that hardcore. i've blazed all over the place without a care in the world. hmmm...mental note: disregard santa cruz mentality. desert cops are dicks.

yuyp
    coachella vet: 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09......
    http://mrgwillgo.blogspot.com/

of course you can always ask, are you a cop? that'll end the entrapment right then and there.
    "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

2013 = 12 Coachellas

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    I should smack you in the head but I draw the line at gay bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    use some common sense you asshats

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicifyouwantit View Post
    of course you can always ask, are you a cop? that'll end the entrapment right then and there.
    Sure it will......and cops never lie.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicifyouwantit View Post
    Unbelievable that people still believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackerfromcrenshaw View Post
    almost go arrested in that giant circle thing that spirals inwardm you know if you were there, anyway just sitting there smoking, i had a ridiculous amount of weed (not going to say how much cause you'll just say that i am stupid, which looking back on it omfg bad idea) but i was going to trade it for k at the place with my friend who i could not meet before, anyways, cops roll in there all quick like i stashed the weed in an empty gatorade bottle before they came, when i saw cops i put it in my bag and started walking away leaving my bag for some weird fucking reason that im now happy for, cops stops me cause he said he saw me smoke some "maji-huana", he said it just like manu chao, and had reason to search me anyways he cuffed me and then searched me i didnt have anything in my pockets thank god, they didnt search the backpack i asked if they were charging me with anything they seemed frustrated took like 3 other people in that place away along with some fatchick who tried to make a run for it and totally got tackled it was intense, but they finally let me go (i was pretty drunk cant really remember too well its been almost a year) but i do remember standing up and being uncuffed and right as i got my hands free, arcade fire blaring in the backround just started playing rebellion(lies), it was rather monumental.
    It was really weird, I kept seeing police officers walking toward the spiral thing with a funny look on their face, kind of tired and dazed, like they really did not know what to make of the place.

I guess if I had been arrested it would not have been as funny...

yea getting arrested is not fun. The back seat of the car is crazy tiny!