Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Sex on camp site

Default Re: Sex on camp site

hahaha, amen dude.
    "Universal Media Disc" my ass.

i think the ps2 did pretty well, aswell as ps1.... i like sony. but APPLE rules the world!

<nerd>
    if the ps3 is such a proprietary piece of shit why did they include an hdmi port that can use ANY hdmi cable off the shelf, a removable, swappable hard drive, you can use any bluetooth headset, and has full support for custom OS installations?

bluetooth, 802.11g, blu-ray, etc etc, all non-proprietary.

</nerd>

you're complaining about the price of the ps3, but it's the same as 2 tickets with camping

hahaha PS i dont actually care about video games at all... clearly i just needed to have a nerdy video game rant on a "lets have a giant orgy at the campsite" thread.

<nerd talk>

PS2 and PS1 did really well, but Sony shot themselves in the foot with the PS3. Friends who work in videogame stores say that despite the initial hype and supply shortage on launch day, their stores just can't sell these things at all. It's bad enough Sony is taking a $200 loss on each machine, but to not even to be able to sell the damn thing... Really, who wants to spend $600 on a machine that (currently) doesn't do anything that the cheaper 360 can already do.

These same cats keep telling me that they can't even keep Wiis in the store, and that every hour, someone will call and ask if they have any in stock.

Oh yeah, I love the Wii. That machine is the bees knees.

</nerd talk>

yeah true enough but.. its pure economics

even tho the average age of gamers is something like 32, by that time you're married and aren't allowed to buy video games, especially for 700. but the wii is so popular with all age groups/both sexes, that its an easy sell on ol wifey... and on the other side of things, nobody is going to buy their teenager a ps3 as a gift... so that leaves it to people in my demographic... 25ish, makes more money than they need to, and impulsively buys stupid shit rather than, oh i dunno, saving for a down payment on a mortgage.

How did this thread manage to go from everyone getting down and dirty, to a bunch of geeks talking about video games???

This topic is too funny man. I just happen to find an article on "How to find love at Coachella." Check this link out fellow Coachella fans:

How to Find Love at Coachella 2007

Rock on!

ima find a girl robot to bang her circuits. oh yeah. 8)

you know how sometimes you see a word and you just kinda read it wrong or whatever?

evvvverytime i see "GrayRobot" i read it as gayrobot.
    haha.

Give PS3 one year and everyone will say they were wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by revisitingnixon View Post
    This topic is too funny man. I just happen to find an article on "How to find love at Coachella." Check this link out fellow Coachella fans:

How to Find Love at Coachella 2007

Rock on!
    Can't get into this site, guess I'm not going to get laid!

Quote Originally Posted by nmaff View Post
    you know how sometimes you see a word and you just kinda read it wrong or whatever?

evvvverytime i see "GrayRobot" i read it as gayrobot.
    haha.
    not funny. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowsmeister View Post
    i think the ps2 did pretty well, aswell as ps1.... i like sony. but APPLE rules the world!
    APPLE does indeed rule the world

Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    How did this thread manage to go from everyone getting down and dirty, to a bunch of geeks talking about video games???
    Because as much as everyone likes nookie and talks about it, most people end up playing video games as recreation. Lets face it, if you could get laid right now, would you be posting here ?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    Because as much as everyone likes nookie and talks about it, most people end up playing video games as recreation. Lets face it, if you could get laid right now, would you be posting here ?
    My wife says this is true, I agree.

Le sigh, I've typed this so many times, but here goes...again:

Sure, I'll pick Nintendo over Playstation, and both over Microsoft...

Nintendo, we all pretty much have great memories with Nintendo, and they've got kick ass games. Me, personally, I have a very, very, strong bond with the..Bond, Mario and Link, and we musn't forget my favorite heronie, Samus.

And you cant deny Playstation's ability to do so well in so many different genres of games. They've got the sports, shooters, fighters, stealth, RPGs, Action/Adventure.

And then there's Microsoft. The newbies. And you know what? They're doing pretty well. Much better then I ever expected. They could deffinatly do better and with the next gen systems out now, they're really pushing it.

When they first came out, I only thought of them as "The Halo Machine" and for a very long time, I stuck to it. But after Dead Rising, Viva Pinata, Gears of War, they've really risen to the occasion. With Mass Efect coming out...I'm getting really excited about it.

This is deffinatly a year for gamers.

Oh! I didn't for get the PC games either. Burning Crusades, Spore, Prey, even oldies like Star Craft and Diablo!

I will always and forever be a gamer and as a non discriminatory gamer...love all the systems and they shall love you back.

Playstation, I will always love them for the awesome games they've put out, but come on...the PS3 has such bad software right now. No one wants one, and it's really expensive. I think they should've just wated until they had enough systems to sell (so that people on ebay couldn't shaft dedicated gamers) AND when they had better games.

Games like Madden 07 on the PS3 isn't going to sell the system. Games like MGS4 and Final Fantasy are going actually push a gamer to buy the system. Another thing, I've heard stuff about bugs on teh PS3 (I have no problems with mine and even if there were, every new system will have some bugs) that Playstation might have been able to fix instead of having everyone download patches all the time. They could've also worked on their Playstation Online feature, same for you Nintendo.

As of right now, 360 is kickin' so much ass, but they've also had a year to develope their products and get to know their system.

Undeniably, the PS3 is the mosy highend gameing hardware there is out there, just give them a year to catch up...honestly, it doesn't even look like it'll take that long. Motorstorm, Rainbow Six, FF13, Lair, DMC4, Assasin's Creed etc.

Just watching trailers for those games make me salivate. Despite the fact that I'm using my PS3 to play PS2 games and watch DVD's, and playing with my Wii. Wait until April or March and that's when you're going to want one because that's when all the kick ass games are coming out.

On a side note. Sega, I loved the Dreamcast.
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

OMGZZZZZZ UR ALL QTS PLEASE S MY D.
    Risk it for the Bi$cuit

Quote Originally Posted by fober View Post
    If Willie Nelson even remembers he's playing Coachella come late April we should all be thankful.

o I can't wait 85 days to have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post

Nintendo, we all pretty much have great memories with Nintendo, and they've got kick ass games. Me, personally, I have a very, very, strong bond with the..Bond, Mario and Link, and we musn't forget my favorite heronie, Samus.

And you cant deny Playstation's ability to do so well in so many different genres of games. They've got the sports, shooters, fighters, stealth, RPGs, Action/Adventure.

And then there's Microsoft. The newbies. And you know what? They're doing pretty well. Much better then I ever expected. They could deffinatly do better and with the next gen systems out now, they're really pushing it.

When they first came out, I only thought of them as "The Halo Machine" and for a very long time, I stuck to it. But after Dead Rising, Viva Pinata, Gears of War, they've really risen to the occasion. With Mass Efect coming out...I'm getting really excited about it.

Oh! I didn't for get the PC games either. Burning Crusades, Spore, Prey, even oldies like Star Craft and Diablo!

I will always and forever be a gamer and as a non discriminatory gamer...love all the systems and they shall love you back.

Playstation, I will always love them for the awesome games they've put out, but come on...the PS3 has such bad software right now. No one wants one, and it's really expensive. I think they should've just wated until they had enough systems to sell (so that people on ebay couldn't shaft dedicated gamers) AND when they had better games.

Games like Madden 07 on the PS3 isn't going to sell the system. Games like MGS4 and Final Fantasy are going actually push a gamer to buy the system. Another thing, I've heard stuff about bugs on teh PS3 (I have no problems with mine and even if there were, every new system will have some bugs) that Playstation might have been able to fix instead of having everyone download patches all the time. They could've also worked on their Playstation Online feature, same for you Nintendo.

As of right now, 360 is kickin' so much ass, but they've also had a year to develope their products and get to know their system.

Undeniably, the PS3 is the mosy highend gameing hardware there is out there, just give them a year to catch up...honestly, it doesn't even look like it'll take that long. Motorstorm, Rainbow Six, FF13, Lair, DMC4, Assasin's Creed etc.

Just watching trailers for those games make me salivate. Despite the fact that I'm using my PS3 to play PS2 games and watch DVD's, and playing with my Wii. Wait until April or March and that's when you're going to want one because that's when all the kick ass games are coming out.

I agree we all need to wait until next Jan and then we can talk about how kick ass PS3 is

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    In reality you will probably hear crappy guitar playing maybe some bongo.
    You speak the truth. Have a cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    I was skiving off at work when I posted this. Wouldn't go down too well with my colleagues if I was shagging my girlfriend at my desk. Then again, it may brighten an otherwise dull day.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post

So, are you into video games then?

First of all, PS3 owns.

Secondly, this has clearly become the thread of dirty techie geeks trying to get laid at Coachella, and all to no avail. All y'all ever do is talk up sex, but at most your only company at the end of the night are your hands, or some other unidentifiable object.

From personal experience, sex at Coachella is the most public thing ever--there's always techie nerds and smelly pervs and peeping toms trying to see what you're up to. It can be very disturbing...

Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    You're not wrong kid.....these lot wanna get out more!!!!
    Why spend 2 days twatting a load of people from Germany in Halo when you could be out and about chewing the poonani!!!

Im not too sure girl's would appreciate the 'chewing'....that could be painful.

NOT only do I talk about Sex I have it like twice a week...I might be the only gamer I know that does have sex tho...Most of my friends spend everyday playing Gears of War or Halo online and they wonder why they are still Virgins... My ugly friends said they had a wild time at Coachella last year but some weird dude was trying to look at him and the girl getting at it.

But I still can't figure out how this board started with sex and ends up with people talking about which is better PS3 or 360...Somehow I even got in the Debate...I think it had something to do with the guy posting the picture of the threadstarter...

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Just to get back on topic..remember...there is no sex in the champagne room...
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowsmeister View Post
    .... i like sony. but APPLE rules the world!
    You are everything that is wrong with the world.

we should have a code word...