Thread: Lodi/Stockton/Modesto? ( Nor*cal)

Hybrid View

Exclamation Lodi/Stockton/Modesto? ( Nor*cal)

Anyone going to Coachella from that area

Default Re: Lodi/Stockton/Modesto? ( Nor*cal)

if you can scoot over to Oakland, Oakland to Ontario on Southwest .... I got a round trip ticket for just about $100 last week.

Exclamation Re: Lodi/Stockton/Modesto? ( Nor*cal)

Quote Originally Posted by pewter14 View Post
    if you can scoot over to Oakland, Oakland to Ontario on Southwest .... I got a round trip ticket for just about $100 last week.
    Oakland to Ontario...? thats not bad but i dont understand where your getting at :P

as in Ontario, CA ... a lot of folks fly in there ... it's an hour outside of indio ...

might be easier to find someone to get you a ride from an airport a lot of people will fly into a opposed to where you're starting point is ...

maybe not ... just sayin ... I will stop typing now.

i'm actually driving to indio from Lodi, California :P its a 8-12 hour drive
    Your dreams are never silly; depend on them to guide you.

if my cousin goes wer are going to be leaving from near the modesto area...a small ass town called patterson. if not i'll be leaving from san jose...so we might be able to work something out...if we can agree on a good starting point. here's the message i'm posting in all other related threads:

I'm looking for travel buddies since my people are now dropping out. anyone willing to split costs. if i get enough people i'll rent a bigger vehicle, otherwise it will be only me and one other person in my 2 door honda prelude. i'm in san jose so i figure anyone from the bay area down to santa cruz could ride with me or vice versa. i want to leave thursday morning, but can wait till thursday late afternoon if need be. come back on monday unless anyone wants to check out L.A. or San Diego since we are going to be out that way already. If anyone is interested just get back at me.
    "Let's hug it out bitch!"

im coming from sacramento if someone needs a ride. let me know, my email is gelica40@yahoo.com
    This is the soundtrack to my soul.....

Talking Re: Lodi/Stockton/Modesto? ( Nor*cal)

...i just want to say that the counties you name here do not represent norcal by a about 600 miles...im from Kern county and I wouldnt consider that socal either...its the Central Valley.