Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 111213141516

Thread: Who else has had Coachella Invade their Dreams this past week?

Default Re: Who else has had Coachella Invade their Dreams this past week?

I dreamed that I was in line at a kiosk in located in the back road area to the right of the polo fields where the cars and golf carts all drive, so I could get a wristband. Carson from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy was the one handing them out. He thought he had recognized me from a past year and gave me an Artist pass. I was so excited and then I woke up and realized I wasn't even going this year and I was bummed.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Had a dream last night starring the giant snail from last year. Except he was 50 times bigger and was wreaking havoc on the city in a fit of rage. When I tried to save a little girl about to be devoured by him, he grew arms from underneath him, picked up a car and hurled it at me. Woke up at that point but I'm pretty sure the snail killed me.

I'm notorious for sleeping in too late... and i always have Coachella nightmares that I sleep through the festival

8/22 Slint @ El Rey
    8/23-8/24 FYF Fest
    9/11 Swans @ The Roxy

Didn't get there till 6:00 pm, missed a bunch of acts and there was no schedule.

Always thought this thread was on the strange side as it'd never happen to me....until this past week. 2 dreams I was at Coachella partying down....

One was that I got there at 6 or 7 and missed the entire day of acts and was pissed the day was gone....also had no schedule so I didn't know which area to go to...
    Almost dead on with the post above me...lol

Lol
    Know I'm one of u
    Last edited by baily; 02-14-2014 at 12:43 PM.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Had the dreaded slept through the weekend "nightmare" and missed Coachella dream. Woke up in my dream to discover that I missed Coachella completely and had to go to a wedding in T.J. instead. WTF!?
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Is that written in some sort of underground rat language I'm not familiar with?

had a dream last night that i didn't get to the venue until thursday night which was a nightmare in itself. scrambling to get all my stuff sorted, missing a whole day of camping carpoolchella, and the outdoor stage was a baseball field with a game being played, and i was even thinking .... man this is a weird dream. yup, they have officially started.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    had a dream last night that i didn't get to the venue until thursday night which was a nightmare in itself. scrambling to get all my stuff sorted, missing a whole day of camping carpoolchella, and the outdoor stage was a baseball field with a game being played, and i was even thinking .... man this is a weird dream. yup, they have officially started.
    I too have had a dream where the Outdoor stage was a baseball field. Must be the general shape of the area. Also, recurring dreams about being late or unprepared upon arrival are the worst.

*edit, yea, wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    Coachella was down to 4 stages. Goldenvoice decided to not lease the Outdoor Theatre area this year and instead it was fenced off for softball practice. One of the remaining stages was now a small concrete pit that took the place of the Sahara. It was roped off between sets. Restaurants replaced the food courts and were shoved between the Mojavi and Gobi. Wait times were ridiculous. Bottlenecks were everywhere.
    Last edited by PlayaDelWes; 03-04-2014 at 07:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

I recently had a dream that my friend and I showed up late on thursday, and they tried to put us in some lot really far in the back. I also forgot our canopies.. It was awful. Luckily (knock on wood) I am way too OCD to arrive late and or forget canopies..

.. I hope.
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

Last week I dreamt that after getting into the campgrounds on Thursday for W1, I took what was supposed to be a quick nap but didn't wake up in my tent until late Sunday evening W2. Talk about confused panic, that completely and utterly sucked.
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

We are all sufferers of pre Coachella anxiety people. We has gots to chill!

Last edited by blackchango; 03-04-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Last night I dreamed it was already Sunday afternoon and the first 2 days were soooo good but I was having that "it's almost over" feeling!

I had a dream that my parents decided to go to the festival. They set my alarm clock to the wrong time so they could catch my flight...

I had a dream last night it was Thursday and my friends and I had just gotten to the campgrounds. The sun was beginning to set, so we set up while we drank beers. I really can't wait.

Last week - Dreamt I lost my sunglassesso i had to buy some from one of those guys in the campgrounds that rides around selling them for $10. As soon as I put them on they broke and I was upset but he wouldnt give me my money back.
    Apparently I REALLY needed some so I went all the way back to Orange County to get my other pair but I don't know how i got back home so I didn't know how I was going to get back to Coachella.

I had this immense sadness wash over me as the sun started setting in OC realizing that there was no way I was gonna catch any more of Coachella (this was Sunday already).
    I woke up really really really bummed out that I missed the entire last day of Coachella... but then realized where the fuck I was and all was fine.

...i'm bringing 3 extra pairs of sunglasses this year.

I had two different dreams last night. In both dreams it was the thursday night before the festival, and all my friends were sleeping instead of getting ready to leave to Indio. Also, in one dream Kanye was playing for some reason. In the other dream, Toto was scheduled to close the sahara tent.

Yea, I dreamed I did not get my Wrist Band from my Scalper! Or it was not activated.

Quote Originally Posted by FietMawks View Post
    In the other dream, Toto was scheduled to close the sahara tent.
    At least it wasn't Air Supply or Christopher Cross.

Ugghhh!! i never dreamt (pun intended) this would happen to me, but it happened last night. it was actually a bit of a nightmare. i dreamed i was in chruch with my family the friday of coachella. i looked down at my watch and it was 7pm and all i wanted to do was get out of there. then i had to go to my parent's house for some strange reason. it was just a vicious cycle of me slowly becoming later and later to the polo grounds. my dream ended before i ever fucking made it..

Quote Originally Posted by FietMawks View Post
    , Toto was scheduled to close the sahara tent.

Would be totally fine with this

Sleater Kinney only played 4 songs, and there was a lot of hay everywhere. Carrie Brownstein asked to look at the setlist after every song, and Corin was annoyed.

Cut Copy was packed but played horribly. Like, "Lights and Music" was an abomination.

So Zack and I left and rode our bikes over to the Fiddle Stage to meet Neighborhood Creep, where we discussed how the lineup for tomorrow was really sparse and why the fuck was Massive Attack playing at 4:30 in the afternoon.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Massive Attack at 4:30? A TRAVESTY!

I finally collected sand/dirt from the polo fields this year. Found a plastic vial with a twist off top to pour it into at work. I've been carrying it in my bag since then. Have not made time to clean my bag and put it somewhere in the house.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.